Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Have you ever been on public or cable TV?
Yes, on the news (Local or National) 8 21.62%
Yes, on a talk show (Springer, Oprah) 1 2.70%
Yes, on a game show (Price is Right, WOF, Survivor) 0 0%
Yes, on a reality show (20/20, Prime Time, Antiques Road Show) 0 0%
Yes, as an actor with a speaking part in a show (Series, Soap Opera, etc) 0 0%
Yes, but as an extra, in the background (no speaking part) 1 2.70%
Yes, on the Playboy Channel (please explain!) 0 0%
Yes, on a talent show (Star Search, Gong Show) 0 0%
Yes, but something you failed to cover above 4 10.81%
No, I have yet to be discovered!!! 23 62.16%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2002, 03:29 PM   #106  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Fillise

Hang in there!! I've been at this weight since Dec..I can relate. But remember there are other benifits besides weight. I had 7 night a week indigestion...was bloated...my feet would swell and I had the energy level of a slug. To be honest I could barely tie my own shoes. Think about before this WOE...is now better or worse? If I can help in even the tiniest way give me a holler.

[email protected]

Love,
Crystle
Old 07-05-2002, 04:27 PM   #107  

Hi everyone,

Did my 3 mile walk early this morning. Got to bed late last night because of fireworks, etc. I usually don't sleep well after I've been somewhere later at night. I keep thinking about everything. Nothing else is going on here. I guess that is good news, though!

Deb-I agree about your comment about a/c. I love this invention!

TV-I've ordered several times from half.com. Great place.

Bob-Don't you just hate it when you fix food that turns out rotton? I've returned rotton Taffy Apple Salad to a deli in a store, and though they refunded my money, they didn't even say they were sorry for my inconvenience or act like they wanted to get the salad out of the display.

Frog-Glad you fot that much needed rain. It's little things like that that make us happy.

Beth-I'm sure the same old Beth will reappear soon, and sporting a new tattoo to boot! Hang in there.

Sef-Your dinner sounds yummy.

Hi to everyone else.
Old 07-05-2002, 05:42 PM   #108  

Just a quickie

Fillise - Don't give up. You have to think about what could happen if you go completely off this woe. I know you wouldn't want to gain back what you have already lost. Even if you haven't had any major losses this past year I assume you are maintaining which is much better than gaining. I am in the same 'boat' as you. I haven't really lost anything since last September and I do get ticked off sometimes (frequently) but am still thankful that I haven't gained. I just know that if I threw in the towel and went back to eating the way I did before I would gain back everything I lost and I just can't bear the thought of that. I hope you find the strength to hang in there.

Marie.
Old 07-05-2002, 09:56 PM   #109  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!

Just got back from a cook out at the NEWLYWED'S adobe...
Hamburgers and hotdogs....I took slaw...good grub...

SEF...just call me swift mud then cause I LOVE MANILOW!!!!
Would walk on my knees tosee him..

DEB...you would NEVER be RID of ELI...when you're done with him I get him...then KIM gets him...he will ALWAYS BE AROUND...so you might as well keep him!!!

SUSAN...keep that chin up...don't make me come over there!!!
You've been like this before...just pick yourself up and climb back up in the wagon....listen....shhhhhhh....listen.... wish that I was up on ROCKY TOP....HIGH IN THE TENNESSEE HILLS!!!! ...Here comes that wagon...get your pillow and jump on in...I'll slow down enough that you can swing that leg over the back end...

GYM..DEB...took those puppies back to ALBERTSON'S tonight..and got my money back...I won't be eating any more fish from there.
Very unusual for them to have bad fish!

KIM...hibernation went well...did a lot of sleeping...must have needed it...NIGELLA is on both the STYLE and E networks..her new show for the week is on Saturday...they repeat during the week..she is great...catch her once and you'll be hooked!

Ladies...got to get reclined...

BOB
Old 07-05-2002, 10:47 PM   #110  

Well, it’s a wild and crazy Friday night at this house. Not really, I am in my jammies already. My knees are killing me tonight. Today I took off all the toe molding around the baseboards in the kitchen. YUCK!!! I have not idea what decade that was last done in. I’m sure it wasn’t in this century. GROSS!!! But not anymore. It’s all been scrubbed clean as a whistle. Also did some touch-up painting. Dear Paully put up the new ceiling fan and light. The room is really starting to look great. Tomorrow I may start practicing on what I’m going to do on those countertops. This may be a complete disaster, but I’m going to give it a whirl and see what I end up with. We are also going to go stove shopping and I may want to hit the fabric store to get some ideas for some little curtains.

Well, hope you all survived the holiday. I have finally started to feel a bit better. We grilled out on the deck tonight and it was yummy. We had hamburgers (mine on ww pita) and I put marinated veggies on bamboo skewers. Those were so yummy.

DEB---Not to make a stupid pun or anything, but I truly think an ice cream diet is something I could sink my teeth into. Ha!!!! How funny was that? Hey, good thoughts and travelling mercies going out there to ELI on his trip. Of course, I’m not even sure if he got to the airport. Let’s hope he got to take a shower before he got on that plane. LOL

BETH---Wow, a tattoo!!! You sure are brave. I’m such a chicken. I’d be so scared that it would hurt to bad. I always said that I wanted to just get a dot for a tattoo. And then I could really say that I had a tattoo, but it would be so teeny. Do you have more than just this one?

CHERYL---You are doing great!!! I’m so glad you feel good about how you did yesterday. It’s really hard when you start a new way of eating and then a holiday comes within a few weeks of that. You should feel great that you made it through with only one slip up. Yes, we do gab a lot on this board. You watch . . . pretty soon you’ll be addicted to see what’s going on with everybody.

FILLISE---I can relate with what you said in your last post. I was in that same situation just kind of at a stand still. I really wasted months trying to decide what to do. It’s a bad situation to be in. I was so unhappy with myself. But still couldn’t make the move. I have to tell you that I did get back on plan about 3-4 weeks ago and am so happy that I decided to stick with SB and be faithful to what I needed to do. I saw BKM one day and we talked a lot about eating and wanting to lose weight. Then I saw Dr. Phil on Oprah getting real about fat. That was eye opening!!! I saw myself in just about everyone on there who was struggling with eating issues. Then later that night the Dungeon Mistress called me and we talked for about an hour. I didn’t have some huge revelation during any of that. But I gradually got this kind of peaceful feeling. I didn’t promise DEB anything. It was just a conversation about where I was going and what I wanted. The next morning I decided to try and eat an SB legal breakfast. Then I thought I’d make a legal lunch. Those two meals seemed pretty easy. So I just kept going. I just started by taking on one meal at a time. That’s all. And I feel so much better without all that sugar. No kidding. I’m not trying to pressure you. I’m just trying to take the pressure off you. Just try tomorrow morning and see how it goes. Whatever you choose, we will be here. I do hope you can see your way clear to do what’s right for you. You know you are worth good health!!!!

SEF---I know what you mean about the firecrackers. They are illegal here too, but you’d never know it. Everybody has them. Ithink that you have to go to IN or KY to buy them. Big deal! I truly hate them because Maddie gets so scared aroudn them. She refuses to go outside and go potty if there are crackers going off anywhere within a ten-mile radius. LOL

Girls, I can’t even keep my eyes open. So I have to say good night. Catch you later!
Kim
Old 07-06-2002, 02:11 AM   #111  
sef

HiedieHo All!!

Just a late night check in to see what's up. Pictures are framed. I have one that is driving me crazy, it is an old picture from 1964 and had been chopped up to fit in my wallet. Now I can't get it to copy as a 5 x 7, comes out about 4 1/2 x 9 1/2. Frustrating! Wasted more darn paper and ink. I also want to find a picture of my parents. Know the picture just have to find it.

COUNTRY: You feel the same way I do. The benefits I have gained, not counting the weight loss, are far more important to me. I know I will lose more, I've just been stalled. Only lately have I seen a change again.

GYM: Whenever we had been anywhere at night or a long trip, my DH would get home and fall into bed. Not me! I always have to relax a little to be able to sleep, so I sit down and read or stitch or crochet. When we were first married he couldn't see how I could be tired and still want to sit and "work", took him a while to understand that the stitching is not work but a pleasure. I am often up at 2 or 3 because I can't sleep, better to get up than to lay there and toss and turn!

ROSALIE: I hope Fillise is listening to us!

BOB: I wouldn't go that far! These old knees wouldn't let me!

QUILT: Sounds like so much fun! Hard work, yes but worth it! Just the anticipation!

Seems like a slow board. Good in one way, we can keep up! Bad, in as much we don't see the news everyone has to share.

Take care, Shirley
Old 07-06-2002, 06:01 AM   #112  

Good morning everyone!

Thank you all for your prayers and concern for my son. Here's an update.

Well, as you all know he was having seizures. Then they told him he had an anxiety disorder. Then he was depressed and suicidal. Now he is temporarily diagnosed as Schizophrenic (his therapist said that she thought he was depressed and having coping problems). He has been in and out of the hospital. He and his wife are separated because of this (they will be having marital counseling) and he was living with me and my Mom. I had to quit my job because I was spending up to 3 nights a week at the hospital until 4-6am. It has been very stressful here for him, which is what he does not need. My Mom has been treating him very badly. No matter what he would do, it was not the right thing. She blew the other day (for no reason) and told us both to leave. She was like a crazy woman. On the way out the door she told him just to remember that everything was all his fault. Well, we started walking and he told me he needed to go to the hospital or he was going to walk in front of a car. We stopped at a house and they called an ambulance. We were at the hospital for 4 hours and then they have this "crisis team" who talked to him. They found him an Adult Foster Care home about a mile from me that is leased by the Mental Health Center. That is where he is right now. He had a good nights sleep and feels much better. He can pretty much do as he pleases (except sign himself out, yet). It is so peaceful there. It's out in the country with lots of trees, a little path leading to a stream... Anyway, I thank God that he's ok. He does need all your prayers though to get through this.

As for me, I am at home with my Mom. Things are cordial but tense. I spend most of my time in my room listening to music. I have to stay here until the lease is up... so I'm trying to stay calm by doing what I can.

Anyway, that's where he and I are at for now. Trying to cope with this awful situation.

Thanks everyone!

Sheann
287/267/150
Old 07-06-2002, 09:29 AM   #113  
Child of God

Wink Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone had a great 4th. I went to my family in Columbus (about 2 hours from my house) and did some swimming but mainly ATE!!! Man did I ever....I ate corn, cheese cake, breads, you name it, I ate it...2 days straight. We came home last night and I felt like I had maybe put on a few pounds....(duh)...well the scales said 120!!! Granted, I had on a shirt and it was 8 p.m. and I had drank 40 oz of water in the car on the way home...but man, what a shock.
Well, this am I was 116-117...scales could not make up their mind. Well, that is just fine with me. Even if it is 117. so back to my normal eating style and drinking a little extra water.
All that dammage done, it was worth it! I just do not plan on going down hill....that is so hard for me. Like once I start, I keep going.
I have always been a big yo-yo girl, like a 20-30 pound yo-yo. I am at my smallest I have been in my entire adult life and I finally feel good, both inside and out. I will not let a few "binge" days set me back. At least that is what I am telling myself.
Funny thing is when I started, I would have been 100% ok to reach and stay at 130, with an ultimate goal of 125. Well, I am 8-9 pounds below where I never thought I would be and can not imagine being 125...and thinking I would feel fat if I gained 9 pounds. It is all so mental.

Sheann...
My continued thoughts and prayers for you and you whole family. I am really sorry to hear that he and his wife are seperated. I hope you and your mom can work out your differences. It is such a shame she had to act like that towards him. I pray that the doctors find out what is really wrong. It must be so hard for you. I hope ylu have a good support team there for you, like church, or neighbors...
WTG on not gaining weight though!

I know I missed everyone else.....sorry. Big huggs to all I missed. Will post again this weekend...if my computer does not act up!
Old 07-06-2002, 12:04 PM   #114  
Undercover Diva

S/C/G: 242/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Talking HOwdy!

Howdy Y'all

I'm going shopping today for a new car!! We have a really nice new Suburban, fully loaded, leather, power everything, but I'm tired of racking up the miles on it just to go to work and back every night. So... I'm off to find something small to just go back and forth to work in. I've owned 2 - 5 speeds in my life, and I'm DYING for another one... so I think I'm going Maxima shopping. Used of course... not too much $$. Wish me luck!!!

Quilter - Yes I have another tattoo... my icon under my user name is a picture of the tattoo I have in the middle of my upper back, right between my shoulder blades. It's a celtic knot. This tattoo is in the ugly wrinkly stage, I can't wait till it's all healed and looks like it did the first day!! Then I can show it off!

OK Ladies... today it's water,water,water and MORE water. I think part of my reason for disaster was that it's about 6 days till TOM comes to visit... so I had the munchies, and I didn't bring anything to curb my sweet tooth that was legal! I CAN FIX THAT! It's not a permanent problem!!! So... now I have a tiny single serving of carbolite bar tucked in my purse for just such that emergency! Other than that... WATER!!!!! I have got to get back on the WATER. I was doing so well with it and all of a sudden it makes me sick to drink it... why the change?

Well I'm off to eat some breakfast LEGAL of course! Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Bye
Old 07-06-2002, 12:40 PM   #115  
sef

HiedieHo All!!

Been thinking about that picture, think I will try another size, maybe 8 x 10. Otherwise I will get those frame pieces that you can make any size and put together and have one that will fit.

SHEANN: You really do need prayers. You are going through so much stress. We often forget what a domino effect illness can have on the whole family. As you are finding some members can cope and others can not. At the trauma center I worked at, we treated the whole family. Group homes can have a very positive effect, they remove the person from the stress of trying to meet standards they feel expected to meet by family and friends, whether real or imagined. I hope your son finds what he needs there and gets proper diagnosis and treatment to aid his recovery. We all know I am not an avid exerciser but try to get out of your room, go for walks or something. Exercise can be revitalizing. Solitude is fine at times but it can lead to introspective thinking. You need a little distraction. You are to be commended for not gaining, I would have been eating everything in sight. I hope you ahve some friends you can visit or be with. Also to me my church family is important.

KIMMY: We all need a little break now and then. My problem was I gave myself a break and then could not get back with the program. I stayed OP, just toooooo much of allowable things! But I am back again. We all react differently. So glad you had a good time. You seem to have a good attitude.

BETH: Hope you find the car you want. Suburbans are nice but they do use gas!

DIL and GD come home tomorrow. We had to get the spa motor fixed so DS is getting it back together so DIL can relax when they get in from Ocala. She really likes the tub and uses it almost every night. I use it sometimes in the summer but prefer the pool. In the winter I use it.

Well, want to try that dumb (may be it's me....couldn't be!) picture again. Then I want to find some game pics to put on a poster for Game Night I'm chairman of for the Young At Heart Group at church.

See you!

Shirley
Old 07-06-2002, 01:00 PM   #116  

Hi all!

Work has been dragging me down. I'm trying to figure out Access 97 to set up a billing database for our patients. Frankly, I'm surprised that there isn't one in the first place, but somehow in this computer age it's been performed MANUALLY for the last 2 years. Needless to say billing is 2 months behind, and some files were missed - lucky people, no bills for them....until now! Not only that, but the person taking care of the billilng has moved on to another job. Her replacement is not computer savvy, so now it's my job. Wish me luck, I am learning off the cuff.

Well, here's the pooper scoop for me. I've been wanting to get a playmate for Bandit , our queensland heeler/australian cattle dog for a while. We finally did that. And boy do we regret it. She, Pepper, was given to us by a friend who moved away. She's a heeler, except she is so unlike Bandit it's amazing. She is also vicious when agitated (she's already taken a bite out of Bandit's ear), a terror at the vet (they muzzled her with gauze just to do an exam), and tears herself up daily (nose, mouth, paws, legs) by jumping on the chain link fence and racing with the neighbor's 5 dogs up and down the fence. She also jumps up on people. So far, she doesn't respond to positive or negative reinforcement. NOTHING gets through to her, except picking her up off the ground to stop her behavior. On the other hand, she adopted us in a day, and shadows us when we're in the yard. She loves people. She definitely belongs in a one dog household. She doesn't let Bandit drink water when we're there, and won't leave him alone when he goes to pee or poop!! Bandit is trying to protect us from Pepper, and vice versa. Neither of them can establish dominance, and Bandit is ultra-stressed. I don't either of them are going to last long in this situation. I'm feeling guilty about getting rid of her, but the situation can't continue, as they are inflicting damage on each other. All in all, not a good adventure.

Debelli - Thanks for the low-fat cheese tips!
To answer your question waaay back when - my DSis was enamored of Mickey Rourke, and heard a call for extras for his upcoming movie. Tucson, unbeknownst to most people, is a regular movie location. Revenge of the Nerds was filmed at the UA campus. Most westerns get filmed at Old Tucson Studios or the surrounding areas. Young Guns, the TV series, was also filmed in Tucson. Anyhoo, DS, wanted to go, and dragged me and DH (then BF) with her. Getting in the spirit of the Motorcycle movie, I donned a leather motorcycle hat (where else was I going to wear it?), a blue guyshirt, and jeans and went with her. They took group shots of the wannabees. Seeing as I was the only one in such a hat, they called me. Silly person called and said "Do you want to be a star?". How lame. Anyway, it was the garb that caught their eye, and they asked if I knew of Melrose Place in LA. I did, although it was more my DS' type of clothing. Unfortunately, DS' who did NOT wear a leather Motorcycle hat was not called to be an extra. So, for minimum wage, I took a couple days off work, and college to do some bar scenes. The funny thing was, I was underage, but I guess in a movie it doesn't matter! It was interesting, and yet also boring as you had to wait around a lot. But you got paid, and you got free lunch. My 5 second claim to fame.

BOB - Loved the management lessons!

Well, I must go.
Old 07-06-2002, 02:06 PM   #117  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

AFTERNOON EVERY BUDDY!!!!

SHEANN....I'm so sorry about your problems..I had no idea it was this bad. Just remember, the BIG GUY never gives us more on our plate than we can handle!!
We're here for you and all you have to do is yell!!!

KIM...OH....MY....GAWD!!!! Can you even find your stove??? You better be ready to post some before & after pictures..I'd hate to have to come all that way just to see a kitchen!!!!

BETH...hope you find what you're looking for...myself, I would LOVE to have another 1972 super beetle!!! Nice tatoo...you've got bigger kahuna's than I do...I don't think I could ever do that!

SEF...my knees would definately be scrapped and bleeding, but I would give it my best...I've been a HUGE fan since he played for BETTE MIDLER back in the old day!

NO MOVIE RENTALS THIS WEEKEND...

HOPE ELI GOT ON THE PLANE OK.....DEB?????

Later
BOB
Old 07-06-2002, 03:13 PM   #118  

I fell off the wagon! I cannot believe it and I am suffering for it - with a great big headache - It started with 2 Salty Dog Cocktails, then it moved on to Fuzzy Navels made with tequila, then it went to jut your ordinary marguerita - lets see, I tied one on big time! I kept thinking wow I feel good - hahahaha - not this morning - and neither did my co-hort! hahahaha!!!!! So back on the wagon today - and there is no way I can keep up with your posts! Wow!! Hope everyone had a good 4th of July! Today we went to the skate park/dog park - it was just too hot - the dog whined and pulled me back to the car, the kid brought inline skates and the others were all on skateboards - and he was not happy about being the oddman out - so we came home.... going to the movies tonight....

The one thing I am proud of, I have not stopped working out because of the holiday - went to the gym and busted my tush! Felt good, and I am going to go back tomorrow just to ride the bikes.... I am wondering about the pilate classes - has anyone joined those and what do you think about them?

Sabrina
Old 07-06-2002, 07:04 PM   #119  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Good Saturday Evening All

First off, I'm getting this off my chest, though I wish it were my stomach. I confess, I had a melt down just a little bit ago, just HAD to have SSOMETHING, found the ice cream as I was cleaning out the freezer outside (didn't know it was there, hid it and forgot about it), and it became the SOMETHING! I almost polished off a 1/2 gallon of ice cream. Why is it when I do something like this I have no desire to pay homage to the Porcelain Goddess? I just KNEW that I was asking for trouble the minute I laid my eyes on the crap and even though I could hear that little voice in the back of my head saying "don't even go there!" that voice was not in sync with my hands and then the mouth even went with the hands! UGH! I know it's PMS talking that devil talk, but I really thought I was stronger than this. All the exercise this week, to pot! Oh well, guess I can't cry over melted ice cream now, back to the grindstone tomorrow!!!! Okay, now that I've spilled my guts! Doesn't help that I feel like a piece of bloated RK (road kill) TOM is due any time. I don't think I'll be stepping on that scale any time soon - better wait til the 22nd.

Very tired today. Phone rang at 4:30am - didn't have a clue even what time it was because when I got up the tiime on my clock was flashing - electricity went out at some point during the night. It was ELI'S sister calling from Paris trying to get an alternatve phone number for her sisters in Lebanon. She was stuck in Paris and wanted to tell them she was going to be arriving later, so she called moi. Thank goodness it wasn't any other sort of phone call - at that hour, you never know who could be calling!

Needless to say, I'm pooped. I didn't fall right back asleep and in a way, thankfully so. Michael had to be at his friends house no later than 7am and when I saw the electricity out I put on my alarm. Without her calling we would not of woken up in time for me to take him. After I dropped him off I hit the few garage sales I could find, not many due to the ongoing rains we keep having. I found my Mom a bunch of things and a few items of clothing. This one woman had tons of NY&CO clothes, LIZ CLAIBORNE among other brand names, but none were my size (too big). I did get a while cotton house coat from Victoria Secrets and a couple tops for a buck a piece. I found this living air air cleaner as well at what I imagine is a good price considering what I know the company sells their items for. Got Michael 2 new wigs for him to make his videos with (next person to come visit will see what I am talking about). Not much else to talk about, really.

ELI and his DD got on the plane without any trouble as far as I know. I did get a voice e-mail (very cool) from him saying they arrived fine and these plants he packed for his Nephew that I was worried about making it there (9 plants) made it there just fine. I'm sure he's being spoiled rotten by all his sisters now. You couldn't even imagine the food that they prepare there - last time he went and brought back video I was amazed at how the foods on the table were laid out, and the variety of them as well, made me salivate!!!!

While he is away I am trying to attack the house by cleaning it. I'm starting with the family room and going around the room inch by inch until I've made a full circle and cleaned it best I can before moving to another room. It's not an easy job, and I'm not looking forward to doing it at all, but no one else is going to do it. Last time ELI went to Lebanon I really cleaned the entire house, but I had a month to do it, not 2 weeks. I'm trying to "simplify" my life a little better and trying to get rid of things I tend not to use much. Hoping to maybe inspire myself to have a garage sale next weekend to get rid of all the crap I've pulled out from here and there.

Parents left for NC today, should be arriving there tonight and be gone for at least 3 weeks, but possibly more. I may try to take the kids up there after they get out of summer school, but haven't made any decisions yet. Not quite sure if I can handle staying with Mom AND Dad, Mom I know, but haven't spent a night with my father in the same house for over 20 years. Not that he's bad or anything, but the man can snore the house down. It's bad enough with my Mom's snoring, but the two, stereo snoring, not sure if I want to subject myself to that! LOL!!

Hoping to find that modem sometime tomorrow. Will take Lauren shopping tomorrow to see if we can find something for her to wear to school that looks decent on her, so hopefully, in between, I can find this part and install it. Yes, school starts on Monday for the kids

SHEANN, thanks for the update on your DS. I hope and pray things turn around for him, and you as well. I don't know what to say about the situation other than my thoughts and prayers are with you and I truly hope that things will be okay in the very near future. Remember, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm always here to lend an ear

BETH, happy car shopping! Let us know what you end up getting!!!

TREE, sorry to hear the new family member is a terror to the household! I wouldn't think of getting rid of her as being something so awful. Find her a good home that has no other dogs and I'm sure she'll fit right on in. I'm sure Bandit is wonderful what the heck you're doing bringing a new dog into his territory and having her bite him and then keep him. Sometimes things just don't work out as well as you intend, even though you had very good intentions. Loved your 5 minutes of fame explanation - who knows, maybe you would of been discovered, one never knows, do they?

BOB, yes, as you probably read, the old fart is long gone. I told him to bring you a bag of that spice. I want one and my Mom wants one as well - you'll love it! Now, let's hope he remembers it!!!

TRANQUIL, you're not alone with falling off the wagon. We can slap each other silly when you come to visit for doing this to ourselves - maybe it will serve as a reminder for both of us NOT to do it again

Hello to everyone else. I'm going to go veg out in front of the TV after I do a few more things in the family room. Tonight is what the kids call my WHITE TRASH SHOW (Cops).

Will check in tomorrow!

NITE!

Debbie
194/12?/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 07-06-2002, 07:53 PM   #120  

Oh my goodness, Tranquil......I wonder who your co-hort was that jumped off the wagon with you? My headache has finally gone away and been back OP today. I hope you can resist the popcorn at the movie tonight!

Not much time for posting now as it has been a busy week. Will catch up tomorrow hopefully.

Hello to everyone!

Take Care,
Wendy
Closed Thread