Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: What's your favorite seafood?
Fish 8 22.22%
Lobster 8 22.22%
Clams 0 0%
Shrimp 14 38.89%
Muscles 0 0%
Conch 0 0%
Octopus 0 0%
Squid 1 2.78%
Other 1 2.78%
I don\'t eat any seafood 4 11.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2002, 09:08 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Happy WIW.

Hope the scale is good to everyone today. It was down 2 pounds for me. Yeah!

Just some quick posts, It is really crazy here today. I have to do payroll on top of my work. YUK.

Tranquil, your exercising sounds great. Keep up the good work.

ChrisB, Your pizza sounds great to me. I discovered the pitas not long ago. My family likes them better than the ww pizza crust.

Sef, I hear ya. My get up and go is gone alot.

Tree, Yuk, 3 teeth pulled and a dry socket. Hope you are on the mend. Glad to hear from you.

Deb, Hope you are feeling better today.

Bob, You really know how to do it up right. Man you got all there is. Stay in bed and get some rest. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Quilter, Glad your neck is better. Yoga should really help along with that massage. I'd use that one for a few more days. LOL. I like yur visual idea. I think Dr Phil is right. We al need something to work toward and I think it needs to be more descript than just losing the weight. Hope nexdt WIW is better for you.

Monet, Throw those chips away or have your DD hide them. I'm with you, sugar doesn't bother me near as much as salty things. I'd kill for a cheese puff. LOL

Jackie
257/184 /145
10-10-01
Old 06-19-2002, 09:22 AM   #47  
Child of God

Angry Hi everyone!

I can not believe it is Wed already! This week has gone by so quick. Monday I took my two youngest to Kings Island (an amusement park). Yesterday we spent the day at the pool....
The weather has been great, so I am trying to take advantage. Not to mention that in the weeks prior, I was so busy w/ VBS, that I had no time for my kids.

To start...WIW.....
Well, I had been weighing around 119...sometimes 120. TOM came and no gain....it is gone and yesterday and today I was 117.

I have been pretty busy and down right ...
active and not eating a lot of food period....only about 1500 calories a day. I have not been exercising really either. Last night I did 2 miles on the bike....first time in 2 1/2 weeks! So who knows about the loss....
My goal is to stay under 125....so I am still there with a bit of slack for those times when I am not doing so good. I actually feel great. I went shopping the other day and had to get some new shorts. All the ones I have are too big. So I just bought 2 and one jeans. I have only bought 2 pair of pants since I have lost weight....always affraid that it will come back one and I will have spent money I don't have. so far I have done well and I will not let it back on!

Kim....
That Dr Phil show sounded great. How many times do we focus on what we don't want! How true. I hope you are feeling better. Nice to have a man around that will rub your hurting neck! I did get your email...thank you! Glad you found the oat bran sticks! They also have the sweet pot. chips. I have not tried them yet, but have them. The sticks are addicting. I try to eat 1/2 a serving at a time....try that is!

Deb...
Go to the doctor!!!! You could have something so simple wrong...but if you don't get in there, it may turn into something worse!
Don't beat yourself up over a bad day. It is when a bad day becomes 2,3, ect days in a row. One day is ok...hey......I like that saying. Isn't the BFL thing about taking a day off each week?

To everyone else.......HI!!! I hope you all have a great WIW....if not...have a great WED anyway and focus on today!

Old 06-19-2002, 09:31 AM   #48  

Default WIW

Well I am exactly the same - blah boo hoo.... but I am the puffmama again - so maybe I have lost! Will have to wait and see. Looking at my diary, I can see the fluctuations in swelling, and so this is definitely not going to let me down....because I will lose the water and I will lose many pounds

I am still in training at work - this is break time - so I had a chance to post. Hope all is well

I packed a slice of quiche, and a bowl of salad for lunch today - will eat it after the session with the trainer.

I found sugar free bbq sauce at the natural food/diabetic section of Publix, along with low carb/sugar free ketchup - I forgot the brand but it was not Estee... really happy with this find.

Bye all, Sabrina
272/250/157
Old 06-19-2002, 09:51 AM   #49  

Good morning everyone. I'm soooo happy I lost 2 lbs. this week making me a grand total so far of 30 lbs. So I'm doing the dance this morning...

Chris- Your pizza sounds great I might have to make me a small one. I usually do the one in the recipe section made with the wwflour and its good and my DH likes it to so I just make one of those...

Tranquil-Yea hoo you're doing so good. Look at you go girl!!! You are going to be in such wonderful shape... Keep up the good work..

Sef- Thanks for the info on chicory syrup. I watched Oprah and then ordered Dr. Phil's book Life Stratagies off Half.com, it has the chapters on weight in it..

Tree- Oh my gosh your dentist story has me in knots... Oh I feel so bad for you that must be just awful... Hope you heal fast and get rid of all the pain soon!!! Huh drink milk!!

Jack-K- I've been off my walking too. I just can't seem to get going on it... Good luck on your weigh in today... Oh my gosh we lost the same two.... I can't believe how close we stay to each other...... Wow congradulations Jack-k!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debilli- Hope today you're over the blah's and back on track.. Some days are just messed up...

Bob- Well you are a human medical wreck!!! My gosh I feel for you... Stay down, stay calm, pop pills and get over this.... Oh Bob you must be so miserable. I hope the meds kick in and kick that out of you!!!!

The Quilter- You know I think allot the way you do... I don't want to start a big conversation about why I'm fat! And I don't want people watching me. Yes I doing well and its private out in the world. I ordered Dr. Phil's book since I missed last week's Oprah and besides it might give me some help... He's so good.....

Monet- Make you some pita chips and make them salty!!! Or get rid of those potato chips.... Good luck on the scales today!!!

gracious I hate when my computer does the freeze bit..

Beth- Thank you for the picture, you are beautiful....

Have a great day, will pop back in later...

213/183/130
Old 06-19-2002, 09:54 AM   #50  
Bustin' Buddy

Good Morning everyone!

Hope everyone is having a good week. Everything has been going real good over here! No nosebleeds since the doctor visit on Monday - so that is very exciting! Also - I was able to start talking again yesterday! I was kind of disappointed because I'm still hoarse sounding. But, I went to speech and the therapist told me that it could be that I still have scar tissue on the cords or just from lack of use. So, hopefully I'll have a clear voice soon!

Here's my attempt to catch up!

BOB: I didn't know it was possible to have all of those things wrong with you at the same time! HAHA! I sure hope you are feeling better soon! I took celexa after my last miscarriage and I really liked it. It helped me tremendously - let me know what you think.

QUILTER: I just HATE those pinched nerves. You end up walking around real slow trying not to move too much because you know that stabbing pain is right around the corner! I hope you feel better soon! I did catch the majority of Dr. Phil today. I think he is right about a lot of things. I know he is being stern in order to make his point but sometimes I think he is a little rough. What do you think?

MERCY: Whish I had some good tips for you about the Chinese. I love Chinese food so I just try to avoid it if I can. If I do go - I end up off plan! So, see - just avoid is my motto! Sorry I'm not much help!

MONET: That shrimp scampi sounds good! I was off of the pain pills but now I'm back on them periodically. When I went Monday he really pushed around and prodded a lot! So, my nose is very sore!!! Sometimes it hurts to sit upright! The last 2 days I took them in the afternoon once I was finished the things I needed to do. That way I could just nap! Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon!

GOTTA: Good to see you! Congrats on all the adoption news. Hopefully everything will turn out just as your wish. I guess we may have to exchange numbers soon so you can walk me through everything - we may be doing the same thing. We are going to try one more time for a baby and then we are starting the process too. Keep me posted on everything ok?

JRED: Glad to hear that DD surgery went fine. Take good care of her now! I'm sure she will be up and around in no time!!

SEF: I got those good thoughts girl - thanks so much!!!! Way to go on the pants! Doesn't it feel good!!

FROG: Where in the **** have you been!?!? You can't just disappear like that!! We'll have to come over there and tie you to your computer!! HAHA! Glad to see you back on the board - can you tell I missed you!?!

SOL: OMG - don't you just hate when you are sitting next to someone that stinks the smoke! I can't stand that. I have some friends that smoke and they do a very good job of not carrying the scent around with them. They have the bath and body sprays, mints, etc. I can totally relate to that situation - I think I may have had to go sit on the floor! HAHA!

JACK-K: You know - since I've been "under the weather" we have been having people cook for us. Well, they are pretty tired of it - so, what do ya say - you send one of those yummy meals my way! HAHA!

DEB: I really think that there is some underlying problem in your system. You are definitely not yourself at all. You really need to have some blood tests done or something. As for the forest on the chin, I get a few sprouts in this one spot on my chin - I pluck them about 1 time a week! I can't stand those little suckers!!

JENN: We have that Curves place here too - we also have a Shapes to Shapes which is the same thing. I joined once but didn't last long. I got real tired of going in circles - got kind of boring. Also, there were too many stations that had a trampoline kind of thing that I couldn't do cause I was too fat - so I would just do arm weights instead of jumping. So, I was kind of embarrassed. Hope you like it more than I did.

CHRIS: I'm gonna have to check out your cake website - I like looking at cakes - I really like eating cakes! HAHA!

TREE: Ouch - that sounds painful. I had my wisdom teeth pulled when I was in the 10th grade and luckily I didn't have any problems. Maybe I'll take my pain pills and come over to your house and we can hang out together!! How does that sound! HAHA!

Well, congrats to all of the losers. I was up 2 this morning - which doesn't surprise me being that I haven't been on plan. But, It will be off before I know it! Time to get serious again - now that it appears that I am improving. Once I get myself out of this house and running the streets or working in my classroom I won't be staring at the pantry anymore. Ok - I'm off to get my haircut. See y'all later

Missy
284/240/170
Old 06-19-2002, 09:57 AM   #51  

Height: 5' 7"

Default WIW

Good morning! Same ole same ole...155. Guess I am stuck here. It's been 6 months more or less at this weight.

WTG Jack-K two pounds is wonderful.

Tree...I hope you feel better soon. I had a dry socket once. I gnawed on motrin for three days before I got to the dentist. Worst pain I have ever had other than my toothache. I should have known something wasn't right I use to work for a dentist. You should be feeling tons better now that it's packed. If not let the dentist know.

Kimmy.....you are gonna blow away girl.

Bob and Deb....hope you both start feeling better soon.

Sef...Hope you are having more energy today. I could use some myself. I didn't walk last night so I feel so sluggish today.

Monet...thanks for the information on the book. I will try to find it and read it....if I don't forget.

Well ya'll I admit...I've been reading but doign a terrible job at note taking. I will get back on track soon-promise.

Have a great day!!!!!

Love,
Crystle

235/155/135
Old 06-19-2002, 10:02 AM   #52  
Wannabe skinny babe

Unhappy WIW - Ugh!

Happy middle-o'-the-week!

Another quick check in for me. Had chinese food over at the future MIL's last night. BIG mistake! Thought I was being polite by eating what they'd ordered, rather than make a big deal of getting my own items. They do the "family meal", with two large items (ALWAYS lemon and orange chicken), fried rice, and eggrolls. Not SB-friendly food at all.

Now don't get me wrong, I like the future family, but being typical native Minnesotans, they have NO adventure or variety in food. It's white rice, white pasta, white bread... I thought my FMIL's eyes would pop out when I suggested ordering the Thai Peanut Chicken.

SO THIS MORNING, I wake up puffed up like a balloon!!! My rings won't fit, my watch won't fit, my clothes are tight, and the scale says I'm up 3 lbs!!! Ack!!!

I know it's water and salt from the food, and that it will drop right back off, but STILL! I haven't had a reaction from anything like this in a long, long time. Ugh! Teach me to fall off that wagon in order to be nice.

Didn't get any exercise in yesterday but am meeting co-worker at Curves after work. Hopefully I won't be quite as balloon-like by then!

Hope you all have a good WIW!

Jenn
Old 06-19-2002, 10:18 AM   #53  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Good Morning!
I'm holding at 234.5, but that's okay, just glad to get that weight off that I had gained last week. Doing okay on plan, although I did have some of Dan's B-day cake last night. Been drinking alot of water, which really makes a difference.

I've read all the post, and I'm sorry I haven't been on line more, but I have just been busy. Need to get off line, but just wanted everyone to know I'm still alive, and as always thinking of you all!
Old 06-19-2002, 11:13 AM   #54  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone

I'm feelin' good today-finally! Mentally and physically, I'm feeling better-so good that I went for my walk today and got in 6.5 miles! I walked in an area I hadn't walked before and when I came home I jumped in the car to see just how far I went and it was exactly 6.5 miles. Took me 1hr. 19 minutes and 35 seconds, not too bad in this heat and humidity down here I think.

Seems we hit the first snag for Eli's store opening. The band can't play because one of the guys is going to have a root canal. Not good since the info is out already. Next thing is they'll tell us the store won't open next Friday as it should. THEN, I'm going to feel REALLY stressed as I'll be the one trying to get the word out that things are cancelled-not a good thing, I take things like this VERY personally.

No big plans for today-trying to do a few things around the house, nothing exciting. Tomorrow I may go with my Mom up to Broward to just schmize around. Haven't heard from the kids, they're probably having a great time.

I am NOT stepping on the scale today-I know it's not pretty and I'm not going to bother, it will only piss me off. I'll wait til Saturday, June 22 to be mentally tortured! I hope everyone else had a good WIW result on the scale.

JENN, good going on going to Curves-sounds like that chain is springing up all over the place. I don't know if they've made it down here or not, haven't heard of them coming in this area yet.

TONI, CONGRATS on your 2lbs loss-happy dance for you down here! That's a great milestone to hit, 30lbs!! WOO HOO!!! Is there a fly embryo status? My house doesn't look any better to me YET. I know there's hope for me somewhere when it comes to getting the house in order, but right now, I'm still in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Any good tips you've learned you'd like to pass along??

CHRIS, I love pita pizzas! If you like feta, try mixing some feta, tomatoes, onions a touch of olive oil and if you like, a few hot pepper flakes and bake that a in the oven - delicious! And remember, NEVER throw out stale pita-they make great chips and croutons!! The TJ's TOMATO SPLASH is sundried tomatoes with some spices-I'm sureif you ask them they'll be able to point them out to you-I'd think they'd all have the same stuff, esp with it being their own labeled brand. CHRIS, the cakes you have on your site are GORGEOUS! I'm so impressed and so wished you lived closer, I know for sure who I'd ask to make the cake for Eli's Grand Opening! I'm trying to find someone reasonable to put the SB logo and some labels onto the sheet of icing on, the ones that come out of the copier and you just lay them on top of the cake.

SEF, maybe I took your get up and go with mine yesterday and threw them both out the window I know, I know, yes, I'm much better dishing it out then receiving, what can I say, at least I admit my problems!!! I'll get to the Dr. one day soon-sometime this summer, okay, I've narrowed it down now. Now, I just have to pick which Dr. to go to!

TREE, owie! Sounds like you went through some mouth pain there. Hmmm, maybe I should put the Dentist at the bottom of my Dr. to go to list! I read the same RD article and have read about milk and weight loss in many magazines recently. I always try to get in enough calcium, it's good to hear it has other benefits besides trying to help prevent osteoporosis.

JACKK, CONGRATS on another 2lbs gone-you're doing awesome!
It's possible about the potassium, depends on if one takes a vitamin/supplement or eats foods that have a good potassium content. Here's an article I found on the web:

WHY DO WE NEED POTASSIUM?

Potassium, a mineral, assists in muscle contraction and in maintaining fluid and electrolyte balance in body cells. Potassium is also important in sending nerve impulses as well as releasing energy from protein, fat, and carbohydrates during metabolism.

HOW CAN WE GET ENOUGH POTASSIUM?

Eating a variety of foods that contain potassium is the best way to get an adequate amount. Healthy individuals who eat a balanced diet rarely need supplements. The list of foods can help you select those that are good sources of potassium as you follow the Dietary Guidelines. The list of good sources was derived from the same nutritive value of foods tables used to analyze information for recent food consumption surveys of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Human Nutrition Information Service.

WHAT ARE GOOD SOURCES OF POTASSIUM?

- Avocados - Bananas
- Chard - Citrus fruits
- Juices - Lentils, dried
- Milk - Molasses
- Nuts - Parsnips
- Peaches, dried - Potatoes
- Raisins - Sardines, canned
- Spinach, fresh - Whole-grain cereals

PROVEN BENEFITS:

· Promotes regular heartbeat.
· Promotes normal muscle contraction.
· Regulates transfer of nutrients to cells.
· Maintains water balance in body tissues and cells.
· Preserves or restores normal function of nerve cells, heart cells, skeletal-muscle cells, kidneys, stomach juice secretion.
· Treats potassium deficiency from illness or taking diuretics (water pills), cortisone drugs or digitalis preparations.

DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS:
- dry skin
- acne
- chills - confusion
- constipation - depression
- diarrhea - edema
- headaches - heart beat problems
- high cholesterol levels - low blood pressure
- muscle fatigue - nervousness
- nausea / vomiting - poor reflexes
- respiratory problems - salt retention problems
- thirst disorders - weakness

I think my problem MAY be more related to an iron deficiency, but I guess I won't find that out until I go to the Dr., right?

BOB, geez girl, you really have it all, don't you?!? You AND ELI can't seem to shake this crap out of your bodies. Hmmmm, what have the two of you been doing? No wonder he's been so tired, are you meeting up in the middle of the night on Alligator Alley?

TRANQUIL, glad you are liking the quiche recipe. Did you check out the crabmeat and the ground beef quiches yet? Hmm, maybe I'll try to make one of those this week! Is the BBQ sauce WALDON FARMS?

QUILTER, I'm loving how you're feeling and hearing how well you're doing. I did watch part of Oprah yesterday and yes, I think what Dr. Phil says is so true, we have to work hard at being fat. One has to search out more food to eat than normal. I thought it was a wake-up call for many people who say they have junk in the house for th kids-that we are willing to so easily give out kids this poison. Much of what he said makes you stop and think, which is the whole point of it, isn't it? This morning I went to the fridge, not to pull out something to eat, but to read the MM posting I have up there MAKING CHOICES. I read that this morning and it really hits home when I take the time to read it. I think I'm going to post a few other good ones around the house to motivate me. They seem to help when I seem to be in a funk. I hope you're back/neck feels better today-tell Paul more rubs are needed-milk it for all it's worth! Okay, honestly, I can't understand myself how SB can say SPECIAL K is okay to eat, one of those things I don't agree with them on. I've never eaten it once since I've been on SB. Can't imagine why they allow canteloupe either, it's very high GI! Starchy carbs should be limited to 2-3 a day. My thinking is to have the highest fiber starchy carb you can find. If you are going to have a slice of bread, make it one that has lots of fiber, one that's filling. I've bought breads that have 1 gram of fiber that are light, and I've had breads that have 5 or 6 grams of fiber-I chose the later when I'm able (though the lighter one is better for sandwiches). Try to chose starchy carbs that are going to fill you. A few triscuits alone aren't going to do the trick, but make them into nachos with some protein, now that would. Just like the pretzels, maybe dip them into hummus.

MONET, can't wait to see not only the wedding pics up on line, but more cake pics as well

KIMMY wow, 117-that's a number I'll never see! If you are indeed eating 1500 calories and are able to be that low, that's amazing. Sounds like you're having a good time with the kids so far. I could never have a scheduled cheat day each week, as you mentioned, most of my times I've cheated turns into more than one day, it's still something I haven't quite gotten down pat on how to handle, but maybe before I hit 50, I will

FRUIT, glad to hear your doing and feeling better! Can't wait to hear that you're back to your ol self. I got one of those 10x mirrors and when I see a hair in that thing, it looks like a stick sticking out of my chin. When I was younger, but in my 20's, I had so much facial hair-I thank God Mom learned how to do electrolysis-saved me a lot of money from having to go out and pay for it. I too have to pluck in between visits to Mom-she hates having to take out the equipment for just a hair or two-have to let them sprout up-so hard to not pluck them out before I go to her.

COUNTRY, has it really been 6 months without any loss? Is there any reason you can see for having such a long stall?

NANCE, tell Dan a belated birthday. Glad to hear the weight isn't too much up there. With dedication and determination you know you'll get back down there and then go lower.

Can't believe it's after 11am already. I guess I'll go and get something to eat, I think a chicken salad sandwich is a good choice for lunch today.

Once again, thanks for all the good wishes, I do believe they worked!!!

Will check in this evening.

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
194/12?/19
Sb since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 06-19-2002, 11:46 AM   #55  

Default WIW

Mornin' y'all. WIW wasn't as bad as I expected with my weekend I had. I'm actually still at 153, so if I did do any damage it's been undone. I've kept my walking up this week, so good for me. I slept later than usual this morning so by the time I got out it was really hot. I'm looking for a new project now. I finished up Maggie's quilt top yesterday. MIL will quilt it for me. Now I've done quilts for all three kiddos.

DEB: Glad to hear you're feeling better. I was getting worried about you.

FRUIT: Glad you're on the road to recovery too. Take care and don't overdo it.

JRED: How's is DD doing? Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. Do you have to do any workshops this summer? We're doing one called "Capturing Kids Hearts" in August right before school starts. We do get comp time for it tho, so that's a plus.

JENN: I can never eat chinese without puffing up. Chug a lot of water today. We have a Curves here but I haven't checked it out yet.

BOB: Be healed! Hope you're feeling better today.

Gotta run. Dennis is yelling for some help. He's putting in a new thermostat. Check y'all later.
Old 06-19-2002, 12:00 PM   #56  
"I'm working on it!"

Thumbs down Hi All!

It's been a lovely couple of sunny days here! Hopefully summer is here to stay!

I had a lovely visit with Marie (ROSALIE) yesterday. My inlaws had brought back a case of agave for her (they came back in April) and we finally got together.

WIW was ok. TOM is here. The scale was 170 yesterday and down to 169 today. The weird thing is that I can wear shorts that I couldn't fit into last year when I was about the same weight! DH says to NOT worry about the scale weight but to go by how the clothes are fitting. He says it's probably muscle weight since I've been . Still, it's that mental thing with the scale.

Sorry I can't stay here long. It's getting pretty warm out and DS wants to go out in the sprinkler!

Keep doing the best you can everyone!

Old 06-19-2002, 12:01 PM   #57  

Here's a couple TUESDAY TIPS a bit late From June 2002 Fitness Magazine

What a single binge does...

Scientist at the Baker Medical Research Institute in Australia have found that even one high-fat meal can cause your arteries to stiffen, upping your risk for cardiovascular disease. In the study, volunteers ate a meal that contained about as much fat as a fast-food hamburger, a shake and fries. Just three hours later, their arteries were actually 25 percent less elastic. Even worse: The effects lasts at least six house, say experts. Most fast-food chains post nutritional info on-line, so check out the starts before you drive through.

Good-mood food

If you're feeling low, try upping your fiber intake. A new study from Cardiff University in Wales found that people with high-fiber diets were less depressed and fell asleep moer easily than those without. Although the connection between the two is still being investigated, study author Andrew Smith, Ph.D., says that proper nutrition helps the brain function. Aim to eat at least 20 grams of fiber a day (though most recommend at least 25-25 grams).
Old 06-19-2002, 12:23 PM   #58  

Hi everyone,

Deb
Glad to hear you are feeling better.
I have a printer with edible ink/paper....not sure if they would make it through the mail.
If you want I could post a question on the cake decorators board that I visit, to see if there is anyone in your area. I know there are a lot of decorators in FL They have a very excellent cake club. Let me know.

Chris
Old 06-19-2002, 01:27 PM   #59  

Thanks for the offer CHRIS. I don't know how they do it, but companies do ship them out. I found a place in MD that can do it, but the problem is getting her a copy of what I want which will be cheaper than sending her the originals and her laying them out for me. We are trying to keep cost to the bare minimum because ELI has such a small budget and we really can't afford to put out $ from our own pockets, yet, we want it to be nice. I just wanted the SB LOGO in the middle with some of the labels surrounding it. The 10x16 would only be $19 plus whatever the shipping would be. I take it they just secure it on a heavy duty board, wouldn't you think?

Let me know if you have any ideas-they are MORE than welcome!!

Deb
Old 06-19-2002, 01:50 PM   #60  

Default Hello

Toni – that is fantastic about the 2 pounds! Way to go!!!! 30 pounds is wonderful!!! Imagine that in pounds of butter or potatoes – I like to think of it in potatoes

Kimmy – 117!! Wow that is pretty thin! Sounds like you are enjoying the summer months with the kids!

Jack-K – You too! 2 pounds – Fantastic!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Fruit – Yeah, talking makes life so much easier! Hahaha – glad to hear no more nose bleeds, you must be healing up just fine then!

Country – Well just keep eating healthy! Even if the scale is not moving, you must feel better than if you were eating all that awful sugar and starch You have lost so much altogether!!!

Jenn – It may be just me, but seems pretty selfish to invite you to a family dinner where the only food is something not on your plan – next time do make a big deal! You are important and so is your health. Enjoy your visit to Curves…that is going to be fun for you!

Nance – You keep up the good work! Even if you did not lose this week, there is always next week – and you did so well losing those few pounds you had gained

Deb – Oh MY GOSH!!!! 6.5 miles!!!! Superwoman!!!! I believe it is Waldon Farms! It is the first time I have found this sugar free stuff and it makes me very happy! Can you send me a link to the other quiches? My lunch was fantastic today!

Music – what a wonderful thing for your children, to have quilts made by their mother! That is really a nice thing to do! I am right there with you on staying at the same weight….oh well….we have next WIW.

Zanne – that is great about fitting into the new shorts – you must be toning up really well and shrinking up – with inches lost…. Something I dream about for every lift of those weights, and every step I take when walking! Keep up the good work too!

Well, tonight I will be walking and cleaning some more up in the house. Being gone those few days, my house is not in the shape I am comfortable with… I will have to get little one back into shape after Gramma having spoiled him with too much food! Also, the hound needs to get out and start getting her stamina back up after lying around looking spoiled and pitiful – those hound eyes just make my heart twist – hahaha. Finally finished training today! Yeah – now I just have to get used to using all these new programs.

I absolutely love the salad I made – I did a Chopped Greek Salad – I chopped the tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber up into tiny bits with red onion – used that Zeus Greek Salad dressing I am in love with a sprinkled crumbled Goat Cheese – out of this world!

Have a great OP Day all!!!

Sabrina
Closed Thread