Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: I'M BACK!!!!! SO, DID YOU MISS ME???
MISS YOU? WHO THE HECK ARE YOU??? 2 6.25%
MISS YOU? DID YOU GO SOMEWHERE??? 2 6.25%
MISS YOU??? I JUST SAW YOU A FEW DAYS AGO!!! 3 9.38%
MISS YOU? LET'S JUST SAY, THE CAT WAS AWAY, THE MICE DID PLAY!!! 9 28.13%
MISS YOU? OF COURSE I MISSED YOU!!! 16 50.00%
MISS YOU? NO!!! 0 0%
OTHER! 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2002, 08:57 PM   #151  
sef

HiedieHo All!!!!

Well, I have everything done except the vaccuming and the bathroom, they will keep until tomorrow.

I also did a couple of loads of wash for the kids. It was there in the basket. They don't like me to do it as they feel it's work for me. But DIL, came home at lunch time to get some meds for a headache that was starting and went back to work. So I thought she could use some rest over the weekend and did it! I'll probably get yelled at, but thanked too. I barbecued supper. And now I'm resting again.

MEL: They might fill the neighborhood pool as that can be used for a reservoir for fire fighting. Every little bit helps.

JACKK: I agree! We accept things that are happening to us and don't really notice them until we read something that makes us say "Oh Yeah"!

BETH: WTG!!! You are fabulous!!!

Okay, Funny Friday is almost over. I have way too much time on my hands while I'm resting, so can you stand two more?

Here goes!!

Men are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

"Every teenager should get a high school education. Even if they already know everything."

I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and think, 'Well, that's not going to happen.'"

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

"The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going."

Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they use to.

"You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time."

According to a recent survey, men say the first thing they notice about a woman are their eyes. And women say the first thing they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars."

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

"All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism."

Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut save you thirty cents?

I'm not 40-something. I'm $39.95, plus shipping and handling.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Doctors can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an
appointment, and he says, "I wish you'd come to me sooner."

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

"You read about all these terrorists--most of them came here legally, but they hung around on these expired visas, some for as long as 10-15 years. Now, compare that to Blockbuster; you are two days late with a video and those people are all over you. Let's put Blockbuster in charge of immigration."

Last one I promise!!!!

Ads in Bills: Have you ever noticed that they put advertisements in with your bills now? Like bills aren't distasteful enough, they have to stuff junk mail in there with them. I get back at them. I put garbage in with my check when I mail it in. Coffee grinds, banana peels...I write, "Could you throw this away for me? Thank You."

Fabric Softener: My wife uses fabric softener. I never knew what that stuff was for. Then I noticed women coming up to me (sniff) 'Married' (walk off). That's how they mark their territory. You can take off the ring, but it's hard to get that April fresh scent out of your clothes.

Cripes: My wife's from the Mid-west. Very nice people there. Very wholesome. They use words like 'Cripes'. 'For Cripe's sake.' Who would that be, Jesus Cripe's? The son of 'Gosh' of the church of 'Holy Moly'? I'm not making fun of it. You think I wanna burn in 'Heck'?

Morning Differences: Men and women are different in the morning. The men wake up aroused in the morning. We can't help it. We just wake up and we want you. And the women are thinking, 'How can he want me the way I look in the morning?' It's because we can't see you. We have no blood anywhere near our optic nerve.

Pregnancy: It's weird when pregnant women feel the baby kicking. They say, 'Oh my god. He's kicking. Do you wanna feel it?' I always feel awkward reaching over there. Come on! It's weird to ask someone to feel your stomach. I don't do that when I have gas. "Oh my god...give me your hand...It won't be long now..."

Grandma: My grandmother has a bumper sticker on her car that says, 'Sexy Senior Citizen'. You don't want to think of your grandmother that way, do you? Out entering wet shawl contests. Makes you wonder where she got that dollar she gave you for your birthday.

Prisons: Did you know that it costs forty thousand dollars a year to house each prisoner? Jeez, for forty thousand bucks a piece I'll take a few prisoners into my house. I live in Los Angeles. I already have bars on the windows. I don't think we should give free room and board to criminals. I think they should have to run twelve hours a day on a treadmill and generate electricity. And if they don't want to run, they can rest in the chair that's hooked up to the generator.

Award Shows: Can you believe how many award shows they have now? They have awards for commercials. The Cleo Awards, a whole show full of commercials. I taped it and then I fast-forwarded through the whole thing.

Phone-In-Polls: You know those shows where people call in and vote on different issues? Did you ever notice there's always like 18% that say "I don't know". It costs 90 cents to call up and vote...They're voting "I don't know." "Honey, I feel very strongly about this. Give me the phone. (Into Phone) I DON'T KNOW!" (Hangs up looking proud.) Sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe you're not sure about." This guy probably calls up phone sex girls for $2.95 to say "I'm not in the mood."

Answering Machine: Did you ever hear one of these corny, positive messages on someone's answering machine? "Hi, it's a great day and I'm out enjoying it right now. I hope you are too. The thought for the day is 'Share the love.' Beep."

"Uh, yeah...this is the VD clinic calling....Speaking of being positive, your test is back. Stop sharing the love."

Okay, That's it!!!! Foodwise I did okay today. Take care, Shirley
Old 04-12-2002, 09:34 PM   #152  

Default Friday Funny

Went to the doctor today. I am down four pounds since my last visit a month ago. Not too bad, at least it is going the right direction! He changed medications again, and I go back in a month.

Did day two of BFL, and I wonder why I never got back to doing this before. I am remembering now how much I loved it. I really pushed on my upper body workout, and I will probably not be able to lift my arms to paint the walls up by the ceiling. Good! I hate doing it anyway! I make such a mess! I used to have a cool edge tool, but I can't find it! Now I can try and make my hubby do it!

My gift card to Red Lobster arrived today. (Got it for buying a Nokia cell phone) Took my hubby to dinner. I had lobster, and shrimp. I did eat one cheese biscuit, but resisted eating a second one. Still have some $$ left on the card too, so we can go again in a few weeks!

Anyway, here is a funny. Someone sent this to me, and I thought it was one of the best I have ever gotten.

It Happened In A Parking Lot

Be careful what you wear (or don't wear), when working under your vehicle, especially in public.
A central west couple drove their car to K-Mart only to have their car break down in the parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car there in the lot. The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car.
On closer inspection she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis.
Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts and tucked everything back into place. On regaining her feet she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by.
The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his head.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 04-12-2002, 11:01 PM   #153  

Hi everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA (again). My son was admitted to the hopsital again this morning at 3am (3rd time in 3 weeks). He had another seizure. This time he has muscle weakness on his whole left side. He cannot lift his left leg and the skin is numb to the touch, no reflexes and no strength in his left hand. His left eye will not stay closed and when he takes a drink of water from a staw the water leaks from the left side of his mouth. He cannot remember anything from just before the seizure happened to waking up this morning in the hospital. his hearing is not right, his vision is not right. They took another MRI and brain CT scan. I just want to know what is wrong with him. This almost sounds like he had a stroke. They said that tomorrow if he still cannot move his left leg that they will get him into physical therapy. That is all well and good, but I would like to know what caused all of this to happen. He is getting very upset about the whole thing. I just feel so bad because he is still my little boy, even though he is 24, and I cannot do anything to fix it.

zanne: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

deb: hope all goes well for your father.

music teach: hope your mom's surgery goes well

daramus: glad all went well with your first tooth extraction

gracious: sorry to hear that you have pneumonia. I hope you feel better soon.

beth: hope all went well for your job interview. Sorry to hear about your step dad. He is definitely in my prayers.

tranquil: welcome!

Well, I hope and pray that everyone has a great weekend and that all of you who are healthy stay that way and those of you that are not well get better soon.

Sheann
287/271.5/150
Old 04-12-2002, 11:10 PM   #154  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Sheann

Dear Sheann,
I am praying for you and your family. I can understand your frustration and fears. Hopefully the doctors will know more in the morning.

Love,
Crystle
Old 04-13-2002, 12:17 AM   #155  
Goddess

Default Oh my goodness

Sheanne, I'm keeping you and your son in my prayers. I hope they find out what is causing the siezures so they can begin treating it. It has to be absolutely terrifying for you and for him.

I was thinking about all the sickness and health problems we've been dealing with recently. I've only met one person from this board face to face, but I care deeply about each of you. Sheanne, I don't "know" you and I don't "know" your son, but you are close to my heart tonight.

A friend taught me a little trick that might come in handy with the insurance company. I've never had it to fail and it gets responses when nothing else will.

When someone, especially a bureaucrat, tells you that he/she can't do something, reply very calmly "I'm sorry that's not good enough." Keep repeating that to every excuse they offer. Don't raise your voice. Just keep repeating "I'm sorry that's not good enough," or "I'm sorry there must be something else we can do." Then don't say another word until the person responds. I've gotten some amazing results with this technique.

I hope you get some answers soon,

Love,
Susan
Old 04-13-2002, 01:26 AM   #156  
sef

SHEANN:

My prayers are with you and son. You will have to push for a diagnosis, don't take no for an answer. You want results before he leaves hospital.

Follow Fillise's advice with your responses. There are all sorts of reasons he is going through this and, yes, young people can have strokes, which doesn't mean your son has had one. Our bodies are so complicated!!!

God Bless. Take care, Shirley

To watch over you and yours.
Old 04-13-2002, 08:32 AM   #157  
"I'm working on it!"

Default Saturday

Morning All!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE LOVELY BIRTHDAY WISHES! You all are so wonderful and thoughtful!

I haven't been near the computer too much, not even for much email (which I usually keep up with). I've kind of skimmed thru the posts and find that so many are dealing with illness, either personally or with a family member. Even tho I'm not on here too much, I just want ALL of you to know, that you and your loved ones are in my thoughts always. I'm praying for great recoveries/outcomes for everyone.

I did a lot of shopping with DM on my b-day. Lunch ended up being the food court at the mall. I got chinese and picked out the best choices I could. Lots of veggies and some chinese noodles. I'm sure there was some cornstarch to thicken the sauce but I really wanted chinese and decided to treat myself. I also bought a chocolate cake and only had one piece with my boys after dinner that night. In total I had only 2 pieces from the cake. Not bad. Today DH is taking DS out to find mommy a present, so I get to extend my birthday.

Spring has finally come to Toronto and the surronding area. As long as it's not raining, I'll be out in the garden most days, so I probably won't be on the board too much. I love playing in the dirt. This year I've got to rearrange and move some plants to get them out of the way before we put on our addition (decided that will be next spring--this year will be a small addition--closing in the front porch). We also want to do some landscapeing in the front and I'm working on making our grass great.

Well, I better get going. DS is complaining he's hungry! He's only 4 but boy can he eat! I'm dreading what's going to happen when he's a teenager!

Bye for now. I'll try to lurk so I can keep up and I'm always thinking of you all
Old 04-13-2002, 08:50 AM   #158  

Smile Saturday - you're my favorite!!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your kind words about the whole parents/daughter thing - it's true...I think I am rather well adjusted considering. I think once you break away from the past, as it were, you can do anything - as trite as that sounds. We're all very strong, and being able to rely on yourself alone feels incredible.

Anyway, feeling GREAT today! Thursday night I did the elliptical trainer for 45 minutes - but was quite winded by the end. I was going to do yoga and just couldn't. I'm not sure I'm eating enough right now - so I'm going to strive for a healthier balance...possibly one where losing weight and looking good isn't the main goal!!! I may also simply be wearing myself down with how busy I am.... Any ideas on some good energy-nutritious vitamins?! Or super energy foods...something that packs quite a punch but isn't going to screw up my caloric intake?

Yesterday QUIVONDRA and I went swimming! First we sweat off some steam in the steam room, which was a much needed release. And then we swam quite a few laps together - and I can tell it was quite a workout because now, Saturday morning, I'm super sore! That won't stop QUIV and I though, nay nay....she'll be calling me momentarily to go walking! FIrst to the post office to file my taxes...and hopefully for a good 3-4 miles total!
Thanks for all the support - and I wish everyone well,

Fran Mansfield
(In total, 11 lbs lost - about 50lbs to go!)

Last edited by fran_mansfield; 04-13-2002 at 08:54 AM.
Old 04-13-2002, 10:02 AM   #159  
Goddess

Default Saturday morning

I just wanted to check in this morning. I got a call a little while ago with my Father telling me that one of my Aunts passed away. I just talked with my cousins (her daughters) and am sitting here crying because she really was one of my favorite people in the world. She was in the advanced stages of alzhiemers disease so it really is a blessing that she is now free and at peace. I will probably leave tomorrow to head to SC for the funeral. I probably won't be on the board for a few days, but will touch bases when I get back.

Sorry to be such a downer early on a Saturday morning.

Susan
300/232/150
Old 04-13-2002, 10:16 AM   #160  
"I'm working on it!"

Default Fillise

Thoughts are with you and your family. I'm sorry for your loss.

Susanne
Old 04-13-2002, 10:25 AM   #161  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Fillise

So sorry for your loss Susan.

Love,
Crystle
Old 04-13-2002, 10:26 AM   #162  

Good Morning All:

First I wanted to say:

Sheann: Thank you for your welcome. Also, my prayers go out to you and your son and your family - and that something positive comes your way!!!!

Fillise - I am so sorry to hear your sad news. It is always sad, no matter their condition, to lose someone in your life. Take care....

Monet - great news!!! that 4#!!!! that is success!!!

Tranquil's news - April 1st I weighed my all time highest at 272 lbs. - a few days pass and I join this group and I weighed 268 - well this morning I weighed (obsessive scale monster) and I weighed 263!!!!!!!! I am jumping for joy, I lost 9 lbs!!!! I feel great!!!! This has been a great 2 weeks! It has shown me that I can make a difference, I can change and be back to my old me again - I just have to find her through eating this new way. When I see the doctor on the 23rd I am going to give him a big hug and thank him for helping me and that the truth does NOT hurt!!!!

Sorry if I missed others, Have a good Saturday everyone, I have to run!!!!! Sabrina
Old 04-13-2002, 10:30 AM   #163  

Default Saturday Morning

Sheann - So sorry to hear about your son. I do hope they can find out what is wrong with him soon so they can start treating him. I will keep you in my prayers.

Fillise - My condolences on the passing of your aunt. Even though you are thankful she is not suffering anymore it is still so hard to lose someone we love but you will have your good memories to comfort you.

Gracious - I hope you are feeling better.

Marie.
Old 04-13-2002, 10:43 AM   #164  
sef

SUSAN:

God Bless. Have a safe trip. Will be thinking of you.

Take care, Shirley
Old 04-13-2002, 11:54 AM   #165  
Bustin' Buddy

Good Saturday Morning!!!

Sorry that I've been MIA but I'm sick again. I've been doing really good and staying OP but just been feeling like crap! My husband told me that he knew I was feeling crappy because I didn't even turn on my computer the past 2 days! I am feeling a little better today but I can tell that I have already done too much this morning! I'm really living up to the name Snotty Bubblebiscuit now! If there is an empty place in my body - there is snot there now! Gross!

So, here is my attempt to catch up with y'all - I'm doing that thing where I type in Word and then transfer so let's hope it works!!! By the way, I'm going back to Wednesday so that's only 6 pages of posts!!! Good lord! Y'all like to type!!

GRACIOUS: Thanks for the disease - I REALLY appreciate it!! HAHA! I've got your snotty head now!! I hope mine doesn't develop into pneumonia! Hope you feel better soon!!! I can't believe that the kids are reading fluently and writing in cursive! The cursive thing is the thing that gets me the most!! We have some that come to first reading but their handwriting is horrific! I'd like to know what they are doing over there!! All in all, for kids to be that successful they have to have good support at home. Parental concern and support is something that our school severely lacks. Most of our kids get shoved through the cracks because their parents don't give a rats *** about them. So, tell those parents to pat themselves on the back!

POOCH: Congrats on your loss this week! Glad to hear that you and your daughter had a talk. I know that the both of you feel much better.

MONET: Don't get discouraged. Like DEB always says, your body fluctuates with water, etc. during the month! Don't let it get you down. It may be gone in a couple of days!

JACK-K: Doesn't it feel good to have that scale go in the right direction! I know you will be under that 200 mark in no time! I hope to be in the 240s by next week!! Woo hoo - we are on our way to being FINE!

TRANQUIL: Congrats on your first WIW loss! I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work! Doesn't it feel good to go to the doctor and see such a big loss - you are doing great!

DEBBIE: I find that you get sick a lot with that barfy feeling - what's up with that? It's kind of a regular thing for you isn't it? Don't worry I'm not planning on binge drinking this weekend with the way that I'm feeling! It's been going really good - we haven't gone to our daquerie shop hang out in quite a while! I went through the drive thru yesterday just to tell my friends that work there hello and that we were still alive - but I didn't get a White Russian!!! I was feeling so icky I wasn't even tempted….but even if I was feeling good I don't think I would have gotten one. Love the picture of you and MEL - too cute! Hope your dad is feeling better. Best of luck to your sister - ask her if she wants to carry one for me - she's obviously good at it! LOL! BTW - how are you keeping your hair straight and not frizzy - you know I've got the natural NAP too! But, on hot humid days I wouldn't even think of straightening it.

FILLISE: way to go on the loss! Yeah - maybe if you had put down a few you could have taken off two!! HAHA! Don't do it! That was a fluke! Sorry to hear about your aunt - you are in my prayers!

MUSIC: Way to go on the 3 pounds! I totally know what you mean about the teacher's lounge! I can't stand it - we always have something in there that is a no no! But, I've been doing good so far and passing on them all! I will definitely keep your family in my prayers! What an ordeal to have to go through at the age of 80! I can't believe that - keep us posted.

ADRONS: WOW - 6 pounds - that's awesome!!! I know you are feeling good this week! I find that some weeks I lose faster than others - even though I eat the same things all the time. Weird huh? We will both be knocking off that 250 soon! Can't wait!

KIMMY: I love the way you average everything! I would take that 127 and run with it!!! You are too funny! And you know……the 13 beer crack…..hilarious! The sad thing is that I could have drank more!!! Isn't that pitiful?!?! I am a bottomless pit when it comes to alcohol! I'm in no means an alcoholic - but when I drink I do it right! LOL! As for the exercise - I've been walking about 4 times a week these days. It is hard with working and then tutoring after school. We also have to see what the weather does. I try to get it in as often as I can but I don't stress if it isn't every day.

TRISHALOO: One pound is better than no pound! Congrats!! I think the 5K is a fabulous idea! Gives you something to work for! I think not passing out will be a good thing! HAHA! You can do it, You can do it! Can you hear me cheering for you?! The cold I have right now started out with my allergies in full flair! You know - the itchy watery everything!!! Gosh - I can't stand it!

FRAN: I know what you mean about your parents. My mother died when I was 13 and she was a health nut. Everything that went into her body had no sugar (yes she could have written this book) and she was always watching labels, etc. I wasn't a fat child - I went through the "fonk stage" like everyone goes through during those puberty years but she always watched what I put in my mouth. My dad was the head of the PE department at our college here in town so he was and still is MR FITNESS at the age of 71. So, I know it hurts him to see me as big as I am now. He made the mistake of making a comment one time and I ripped into him and so did my sister. Needless to say, it was never mentioned again. When he notices that I lose a few, he makes a positive comment - other than that - nothing negative was ever said again. So, don't worry about them - do this for you - they will come around! We are here to support you!

SEF: Glad those 2 pounds came off! Can't wait for our lunch together! That "old age" post was too funny! I loved it - I'm gonna send that to some friends!

MEL: Girl - you name the time and the place and I'll be there with the beer! We just can't tell DEBBIE cause she will be there in a flash pouring out the beer and filling the cans with water or something and adding that Agave stuff to it too! Go for the Ironwoman at your gym! That would be great!! Show all them women who's the boss!! HAHA! I'd go and be a cheerleader if you would wear your thong instead of shorts and a t-shirt!! LOL! Don't know what to tell you about your son and math scores. He may be doing bad on purpose just to piss you off - that is - if he feels you are pressuring him. Don' t know my friend!

SEMMENS: Vomit - a size 4!!! That is awesome! I think my ankle is a size 4 right now! Congrats to you - I'm just jealous!! HAHA!

GOTTA: Girl - we are always here for you! Get out of that slump you are in - tell yourself that you are GOING to do this and come to this board 10 times a day if you have to! Whatever gets you through it!!

TONI: Glad to hear your test went fine! I just love all the meds they give you in the hospital - I always ask if I can have a 6 pack of that stuff to go!! HAHA!

VES: Glad to see you back! I'm sure you are glad that you don't have PCOS- wish I could say the same! Isn't it unbelievable the cost of some doctors these days just for a visit? My deductible is $600 - wanna trade?

QUIVONDRA: Hope you are feeling better! Congrats on the loss! Keep it up!

DARAMUS: WTG on your pound too! Sorry to hear about the tooth! I can't remember about bleeding because I had all 4 of mine taken out when I was in the 10th grade!! Also - glad to hear about your blood levels coming out on the good side!!

ROSALIE: Glad to hear you are doing so many fun things in your spare time - you wanna come and clean my house? I hate cleaning house!! HAHA! Don't worry about that ½ pound - it will be gone in no time! WTG on passing on the cake at work! That was a hard thing to do - I have to do that just about daily because there is always stuff in the teacher's lounge for us to nibble on!

FROG: I knew that pound was temporary! WTG!!!

ZANNE: Congrats on the low and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

BETH: I know you are happy about getting those kids back to school. I can't believe all that you have been going through lately. Just know that we are thinking of you all the time and praying that nothing else happens to you!! LOL! I can't stand fever blisters! Now you will probably get them all the time! I get them when I'm stressed and naturally after I am sick! I also get canker sores if I let my lips get sunburned so I've got to be very careful in the sun and keep them coated with sunscreen at all times! Have a Happy Anniversary Birthday! You deserve it! Go out and have a great time! Great on the job interview - I will definitely send you some good vibes on Monday morning! WTG on reaching another goal! What an inspiration you are to us all!

MELF: Are you supposed to actually walk at the relay for life?!? HAHA We used to do that as a faculty and raise money but we just went, drank way too much and played all the games. It was always such a fun time! But, we just stopped doing it because all of the work fell on a couple of people and it wasn't fair….if you get my drift. Loved it though.

COUNTRY: I know what you mean about the notes!! I just started typing in WORD and I flip flop now back to the board - it is much easier than the notes! Give it a whirl!

BOB: You are too funny - I just love reading your posts! I'm gonna try some of your recipes this week - can't wait! I'll let you know how they go over! Hey - did I tell you that we got our bill in for our LSU season tickets and the price went up $100? That's $50 a seat? I'm sure the seats didn't get any bigger either! I was so pissed!

TREE: Hope all is going well for you - have a great weekend!

SHEANN: SO sorry to hear about all that you and your son are going through! I will definitely keep you in my prayers - keep is posted on his progress.

Ok - now that I have been on the computer for 2 hours and 46 minutes reading and flip flopping, I've got to run. I've also been through half a box of tissue!! My DH is at work this morning working some overtime and I'm sure he has been trying to call and the busy signal is driving him nuts!!! He's gonna say - "Well I guess she's feeling better today cause she's on that computer again!" Oh well, see y'all later!!

Missy aka Beer Lush aka Snotty Bubblebiscuit
284/253/170
Closed Thread