Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #316  
About 4 months over!

S/C/G: 192/173/140

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning,

Well today was weigh day and I didn't weigh in. I was up most of the night and I drank lots of water all night, I seem to be back to my old insomniac ways these days. last night I was so hungry..I ate lots of food and so today was just not a good weigh in day. I will def weigh in tomorrow.

Mercee-You can keep the snow although we are susposed to get a storm tonight. AHh Snow I have had enough. Stay warm!!

Chris-Thanks,,I hope so too.

I did my usual weights class and about 25 min cardio and I feel much better. Have had 2 breakfasts..can't wait until lunch..haha hope everyones days is going well!!
Old 02-01-2008, 01:04 PM   #317  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon, Just getting ready to go eat lunch, tuna and an apple.
Not soo sore from my fall. My knees hurt and are bruised some. I will be fine. Got in the hot tub and that helped some. Went to the gym and got a 50 minute workout. Slept some better last night. Some wine, hot tub and a sleeping pill works wonders. I did wake up around 3:30 and did't get much more sleep. I got up at 5:00 and got 30 minutes on the So that is 4 mornings this week. I think the scale is down 1 more, but will wait for Monday.

We have a wedding tomorrow and then tomorrow night a wedding/party for a friend who got married New Year's Eve in Fla.

Rosemary, You can be strong and pass on the funnel cakes and corn dogs. I would have trouble on the corn dogs though.

Beth, you will like your I have taped some of my favorite shows that I can't stay up and watch any more and I watch them and just fast forward thru the commercials. Time flies.

Sparkle, maybe you should track your calories for a while to see if you are eating enough. Hang in t here, it works.

Chris, Congrats on your loss. Keep up the good work. I'm with you on the kids. I guess that is why we have them when we are younger. I sure don't have the stamina anymore or the patience.

Gymrat, the chocolate is not illegal. 70 or 80 is reccomended. Just be careful and don't go overboard. My DH eats the 80% and I tried a small pc, but did not like it. But then again, I am not a chocolate person. Hope you feel better soon.

Mercee, wow 8" of snow. Bet your kids are having fun. We missed out on the ice and snow. We have some flurries now. Have a great weekend and stay warm.

Monet, Bob, everyone else, Have a great weekend.

Talk to you Monday.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:04 PM   #318  

Good afternoon everyone! I went out to breakfast with my neighbor this morning. I will not tell you what I ate for breakfast...I was BAD! I feel rather depressed though. I am very fond of this neighbor...we have been friends for a long time. She told me this morning they are planning on putting their house on the market soon and moving out closer to her husband's job.

I just ate lunch: a pb&j on whole wheat with polaner all fruit, and a glass of low fat milk.

I am planning on changing my clothes and heading down to the garagio in a few.

MERCEE: EIGHT inches? When I left Wednesday, it was like 8 degrees at Midway. I am glad I missed the extra snow. I much prefer to visit during the spring, and summer! Stay warm!

Old 02-01-2008, 08:30 PM   #319  

S/C/G: 214/198/150

Height: 5'6"

B: shredded wheat n' bran with splenda, cinnamon, and skim milk
s: clementine
L: white chicken chili, SF pudding
s: 1/2 cup cottage cheese
D: salad with romaine, 3 oz chicken, 1 oz feta cheese, apple, and lemon olive vinaigrette
s: don't know yet.

today i did tae-bo and then did DDR for about an hour...i just couldn't be stopped!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:30 PM   #320  

Hello everyone.

Bkfast: smoked sausage link, diet dr pepper

lunch: roasted chicken breast, cabbage, green beans

supper: nachos made like this: triscuits, sliced jalapenos, chili, shredded cheese

Everyone have a very nice evening.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:33 PM   #321  
Dtrmndtosucceed43

S/C/G: 249/249/135

Height: 5'2''

Happy Friday night everyone!!!

I weighed in this morning and am down 1.4 from last week.

I know it isn't much, but at least it isn't a gain!

Gym- hope you are feeling better.

Monet- glad you are back. It is sad when a neighbor moves.....

Solly- glad you are okay after that nasty fall! I am very graceful that way myself and have fallen in some wierd places!!

for all of us with weight losses and maintaining weight this week!

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!

Michele
Old 02-01-2008, 10:46 PM   #322  
Dtrmndtosucceed43

S/C/G: 249/249/135

Height: 5'2''

woohoo!!! My signature is back.........i am here, i am here!!
Old 02-02-2008, 07:35 AM   #323  
About 4 months over!

S/C/G: 192/173/140

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning...

I slept last night--And here is why I think so. I was hungry most of yesterday. Not bored hungry cause I was very busy..Just hungry. I had 2 breakfasts. 1 before and 1 after the gym. Lunch an hour later, Then I had a snack 2hr after, then I had to go almost 3 hours..then big thing of broc for another snack. My day menu was great. Once I ot home I was starving. My sister had made dinner. Usualy we don't eat together because most things she makes arn't legal. Well sad to say last night I didn't care. We had chicken (legal) but I had about 6 oz. I had 1/4 cup of corn..and 1/4 cup mashed sweet potato(but it was sweeted with brown sugar. The kicker for dessert I had a piece of Banana cream pie. The best damn thing I have had in so long. Well about an hour later I went to bed and fell asleep. I didn't even stir until my alarm went off. I was stuffed. I know not the best habbit to get into. But the sleep was well apperiated.

I did weigh in..Only down .5..and thats from being up 1.5 from last week. I haven't gotten rid of the gain. Im going grocery shopping tomorrow to plan out meals. I will fully admit I have been very lazy about cooking dinner and lunch. I used to be awesome about it.

Ok Im off to the gym--Ladies have an awesome day..COngrats on the weight loss Michele..and glad you have your sig back.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #324  

good morning everyone - on my way out the door to get my hair done. I get it washed, blow dried and flat ironed. It's so long I can't flat iron it myself, well not good anyway, so my little treat to myself is have someone else do it.

Today daughter is coming, bringing my mom, and wants us all to go to Red Lobster. I looked at their on line menu and would love to think about having the shrimp (not fried). I would like to think I would order the broccoli to go with it. I would like to think that I would not have any of the biscuits.
Yeah, that's what I would like to think I will do. I will keep y'all posted on what really occurs.

Congrats to all losers and maintainers this past week!
Closed Thread