Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: From the list below, what seems to trigger you to eat off plan the most?
When I am happy 1 4.17%
When I am sad 1 4.17%
When I am stressed 8 33.33%
When I am angry 2 8.33%
When I am hungry 3 12.50%
When I am tired 0 0%
When I am bored 2 8.33%
When my hormones are raging 2 8.33%
I don't eat off plan, for any reason. 1 4.17%
Other reason 4 16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2001, 11:46 AM   #46  

Solshine: YAY! I am so excited for you that you got a job! AND lost weight. What a week eh?

Musicteach: Down 1/2 lb,YAY! Good for you

Debelli: I hope your leg is ok. Have fun today!

I am still working on my intake,thanks to Debelli! I can't thank you enough! I thought I did great yesterday but still too much fat!arggghhh. Oh well, I will get it Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Liz
256/247.5/180
SB! since 9/10/01
Old 10-24-2001, 12:46 PM   #47  

Talking Hi from Waco, TX

Hi EVERYONE!! We made it to the next leg of our traveling yesterday afternoon. I the local Public Library !! LOL Found this one with my aunt's help this am & had a free computer, so I signed in for an hour of use so that I could read a little of the board & catch up a little with what's going on.

Debbie Sounds like your visit at the beauty shop went really well. Funny how people with curly hair wish for straight hair & us with straight hair wish for curls! OMG!!! I just found the pic of you with the new do! Makes you look so different. You look thinner too! Personally, I liked your curls, but as long as you like it! That's what's important!! You're right about not going "hog wild " with the eating. I have worked too hard taking this weight off to do that. When I do have to eat something off plan, I take very little.

Busdeb Thanks for posting your lovely picture. Always nice to put a face together with a post!

BOB dh & I thought of you yesterday as we got to Waco, our first stop was at a Starbucks at Barnes & Noble. AAAAAWWWWEEE it was soooooooooooooo good!

jred Did you see us waving to you around 2 PM yesterday??? Well, I waved, not dh cause as you know, you can't take your hands off the wheel or eyes off the road as you drive thru there. OMG!! What traffic!!!

SolShine! Doing a HAPPY DANCE here for you!!! Congrats on the loss! I'm going thru scale withdrawal here, I can't find a scale to weigh in!~! Hey, love your lil patriotic granny on your post there! hehehe that's a really cute one!

Fillis Girl, don't sweat that fluid gain too much, it will come back down...or maybe sweating is just the thing to get rid of it??? LOL Just a play on words here. No kidding, hang in there & it'll come back off.

Lizery Yea, I need to work on my fats too. I have started recording in a journal all this week & plan to try to enter it all into fitday.com as soon as I get home to see where I am with the percentage. Sounds like you're still doing great though. Keep up the good work.

Thunderwoman Where are ya?? Thought about you the other evening as we saw a sign pointing your way. Is dh in this week? Is that why you're MIA??

Hi to all of you that I may have missed. SEF, ROSALIE, FROG, SUSAN, GATORGAL & EVERYONE ELSE

Last edited by Melf; 10-24-2001 at 12:49 PM.
Old 10-24-2001, 12:56 PM   #48  

WIW BOO!!!

Okay, we're just not even going to talk about what the scale said this morning. Sufice it to say, it was ugly. I'm beginning to think I read the scale wrong last week. I really need to get a digital one.

Other than that my day is okay. My dh is having snoring problems, so I haven't been sleeping too well. Any one got any suggestions??

SolShine - CONGRATS!! I know what a great feeling it is to have someone want you.

To all the other losers, YEAH!! Someday, I'll be with you again.

Hope everyone has a good Wednesday.
Old 10-24-2001, 01:41 PM   #49  
Sonya

Hi all,

Hows everyone doing well I hope! Glad to see the losers lose this week and those that didn't keep on keepin on it will go. I went up the first of the week and then this morning lost what went up plus one more lb. I don't know why the ups and downs. Maybe the fat has mood swings . Sorry I haven't posted lately but my child was out of school for 4 days. The teachers went to a workshop in Florida for 2 days. So we had a long four day weekend.

Melf he is home but he got layed off yesterday morning. But the good thing is he has 5 apps in at different places. There are 2 that is most promising tho. We're just waiting for them to call. We may be riding to Texas ourselves for a pysical. The good lord provides all we have to do is ask and make a special effort. Glad your enjoying your trip be careful and have fun.

Solshine congrats on the job. I know your jumping about 10 feet into the air. Good luck and congrats on the weight lose to. Loved the cartoon at the end of your post. I don't know how to insert those things into my messages.

Debelli the hair looks great. I think you picked a winner. Sorry I missed chat last nite we have a revival going on at church and I hate to miss, (I'm afraid I'll miss something there) Congrats on the scale moving down again.

Well hope everyone has a great day!!!! And happy losing.
Bye ya'll talk to you all later.

Old 10-24-2001, 06:16 PM   #50  

Just got home and wanted to tell you all my results of WIW. I am down 2 more pounds. Everyone was noticing and commenting today. That makes a total of 20 pounds so far. Doing the Happy Dance here.
Pumpkin Patch was great. Will tell you all about later when I have more time.

Cya,
Debbie )
Old 10-24-2001, 06:45 PM   #51  
Everyday angel

Talking Cheesecake for breakfast!

Hi ladies!

Before I know it I’m awfully far behind!

Susan
Interesting thought about perverting the use of food. I guess it’s not “wrong” to use food for other purposes than nourishment (such as comfort, pleasure and entertainment) But I think I have used food in the past (recent past even) to deliberately HURT myself. I don’t think of it so much as a “sin” as an emotional problem I have that I’m slowly fixing. Well just a random thought.

I’ll go hunt for your and other cheesecake recipes. I came up with something interesting yesterday (more below).

Froggie
I guess you already know the importance of getting good running shoes, not to mention replacing them after every three months or however thousand miles. I really admire you for running the marathon again. The best part of finishing a marathon to me is, that I NEVER HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN!!! Hehe.

I think the way you’re dealing with candy is healthy and commendable. I thought I could do the same thing and did successfully for a while, but then things just spiraled out of control. I have discovered through trial and error that I can have “just a bite” of every food except chocolate, particularly chocolate candy. Once I start back in on the chocolate candy I literally start acting like a drug addict. Too bizarre. So more power to ya gal!

SolShine
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW JOB, SONYA! WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

How exciting for ya! Hey thanks for the info on protein powder. I was waiting for you to post something on that. I got a 4 pound type bucket of something very expensive I think it’s called Cell Tech. It’s supposed to be the best whey protein out there. Well I haven’t figured it out for sure, but I THINK it caused some extreme noxious gas (details spared). So I’ll have to be brave and try it again to see if it really was the protein powder, and it’s too late to return it argh.

Quote:
**** ON WHEELS - SORRY, I JUST LOVE THAT HANDLE FOR YOU! You said, "I do plan to get back to the totally no sugar lifestyle but I have some more pressing issues to deal with before getting back to the “forbidden” food concept, which tends to drive me nuts." You don't have to go to "totally no sugar" ya know….there is a balance and there are substitutes AND there are less cravings once you detox somewhat. You are always welcome here and you always contribute and many ways probably have no idea how far your posts reach.
Sorry, I missed your post to me last time, maybe because we were posting at the same time (whoohooo) so I just wanted to let you know that I read it. In response? Well, since I wrote that post you quoted, I’ve (as I posted) discovered that waiting until I “feel like” stopping sugar is just never going to work because the more sugar I eat, the more depressed I get, and the less energy I have to put into eating right. So, the more sugar I eat. It’s a downward spiral of the worst kind. So I’ve decided to try a NEW (old) tactic, which is “force” the nutrition part back into place, and then worry about stuff like work, gym, cleaning house. For a while I was just going through the motions (for example during my workouts) but feeling too tired and depressed to give it my all. So that’s why Saturday I totally cut out anything sweet OR refined (the nothing sweet only lasted 1 ½ days but it was a good kick-start) and since then am happy to report that I’ve been ON THE WAGON!!!!! I am not restricting my portions until I get the sugarfree thing down pat again. I’ve been eating kind of a lot, but healthful foods, and not bingeing. I already feel much better and am getting on track with work again and other things (except the gym, but thinking about it ).

Debbie
Thanks for the info on hidden sugars.

Susanne
Sorry to hear about your kid. I had pinkeye as a kid alot, and a serious eye infection recently so I know how much it sucks!

TV
Shoulda taken a picture of Justin for us! Sounds hilarious!

Mel
Have you fixed your hair yet? Have you considered a very short, chic haircut? I took the plunge and went very short and I love it.

Now color is a different story. I refuse to get my hair colored professionally so not only have I ruined the bathroom walls and bedroom carpet, but my hair always turns out weird and I have to run out and get more dye, usually spending more money than if I had gotten it colored in the first place! The last episode, I had redone my highlights to dark blonde and wanted to blend the highlights with my almost black, grown-in hair in the back. So I thought I would use a light blonde dye, which would just even it out a little. Well by the next day it was BLONDE all over, platinum on the top! Argh! So I had to run out and get some dark dye and was dyeing my hair purple (that’s what it ended up being) 20 minutes AFTER I was supposed to leave for the airport for DC. Such is my life.

You can make perfectly legal pumpkin pie with Splenda...ah, the magic of Splenda! I haven’t figured out the crust part yet thought, I’ve seen recipes with Triscuits or Special K for a crust but it looks suspicious to me. You could make a crustless pie, however.

Running out of time to post AS USUAL. I’m happy to report that I’m getting back on track dealing with the stuff I have to do at work. I even led a meeting for one of our construction companies about the pension plan by myself while my boss was out of town. Although I didn’t feel 100% prepared I did a good job. I think I have identified some of the things that were causing me to lose concentration and not do as fast of a job as I used to be able to.

The cooking adventures continue. I am not sure if I mentioned the ah, ha, CUSTARD. I did the meringue thing to this fruit custard after about 30 minutes, baked it for 15 more and when I took it out, the meringue was set but the bottom was still completely liquid! It was just like a waterbed. So I had to take the meringue off and rebake the custard. It wasn’t that great but I ate some of it anyways. At least the lemon custard sauce (a separate thing) turned out.

So I was determined to take another stab at this dessert like thing, even though I’ve been baking an awful lot lately with questionable results. It was late last night but I was seized with an idea. So I took some bulgar wheat, which I THINK is SB legal, it’s pale brown in color but doesn’t seem to be very dark when cooked. Cooked it and mixed it with a little butter, Splenda, vanilla extract and one egg, and spread it on in a layer at the bottom of a glass baking dish.

Then I took a few cups cottage cheese (2%) and mixed it with eggs (I didn’t take out some of the yolks this time but you can make it with less yolks) Splenda, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Dumped all of this in the blender, it was VERY easy. Poured it on top of the bulgar wheat mixture and baked the whole shebang for an hour. It tasted remarkably like cheesecake and was balanced in protein/carbs to boot. Made a yummy breakfast, cold.

Okay gotta go!

Love,

Chris
(not participating in weighing, so please don’t get offended that I didn’t comment on anybody’s weigh in)
Old 10-24-2001, 08:39 PM   #52  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!

BOB LOST 1.6 lbs!!!!

ALL RIGHT SOL!!!!!

SOL'S BUYING THE BBQ!!!!

MELF So glad you're having a good time on your trip...I thought I smelled COFFEE and the right kind too! Enjoy the rest of your trip...BE SAFE on your journey!!

WAY TO GO BUS!!!!!! HELLO JMUIR, THUNDER, LIZ,CHRIS,MEL.... WAY TO GO MUSIC!!

KAREN Great to hear from you...how are things going ?

DEB I'm taping the RACE....don't get on and say anything I shouldn't know...I doubt I'll get to watch tonight...

OFF TO RECLINE!!!

BOB
Old 10-24-2001, 08:55 PM   #53  

Talking WIW evening post

I have good news!!!

I am down a pound from last week!!! Y'all know how good that feels so I am extatic to share it with you! YIPPEEEE! I am not even letting th fact that I am still 7.5 pounds over my lowest bother me, it is just too wonderful to see the wieght go the other way! I felt thinner/healthier today, even before I got on the scale, think the running and gym have paied off.

I have just come from the gym. Ran up there (~3.5-4 miles) and lifted. DH came and picked me up when I was finished. He's so sweet!

Have 1000 things to do tonight, in-laws coming by tomorrow to drop off DH's b-day presents while we are at work. Gotta make it spiffy! Some of y'all have been around long enough to know my stories about MIL! Haven't spoken since the b-day party in May. Oh well.... Also gotta wash the funk off! I always feel like I leave the gym wearing other people's sweat!

Have continued to exercise excellent restraint with the chocolate, in open bags I might add. I know that eating it will make me sick, so why bother?

I appear to be having another TOM like last month. Spotting a week early with tiny cramps. If no period next week I'll be going to the "Carribean Gyno" (Old SNL Skit!) or at least making a call again.

Congrats to all of you who've lost and a big "hang in there"to those of you who aren't seeing the scale go the way you want.

I can't log off without saying this:

SOL - CONGRATS to you honey. You are having a banner day!!! Love the sign and cheer ideas. I am REALLY excited about FINALLY getting to meet everyone. If you want to email me your snail mail addy I can photo copy and send you the technical logistical information.

I know there are so many of you that I need to respond too but I really gotta say adios muchachos 'cause I stink and I gotta straighten the old casa del Frog!

FYI - Next few days are gonna be really busy for me, so if I'm not posting, just know that I'm always thinking about you and hoping that you're having a happy and blessed sugar free day!

Peace,
FROG

190/153.5 /130
Unleash Your Feet!
Old 10-24-2001, 09:07 PM   #54  
karen3000

SOL - Congrats!!!! Not only did you get a job, but it sounds like the job you wanted. I'm really doing the happy dance for you!

We are off to St. Louis in the morning to see DH's brother and wife. Real short trip, we will start back to Madison Friday late afternoon. Then we have to go somewhere Sunday that's a two-hour drive each way. Our butts will be sore.

Hope you all have good weekend!

Karen

Old 10-24-2001, 09:08 PM   #55  
Mel

Default yeah!

solshine- I knew you'd pull through! Congratulations!!!! It must have felt really great to FINALLY get that phone call! I am doing pirouettes for you ( don't try to visualize that! )

Sparkle-It's (my hair) too short to do much with- remember , I'm on the downhill side of 45- purple punk would NOT fit in the suburbanite look. Oh so tasteful. I'm afraid to color it myself because of exactly stories like yours! So for now, I only go to dim places with rose colored walls, and lit with candles. In my dreams. I think next week I'll splurge and have it professionally done to whatever color it used to be- seems to be medium brown in back where it's REALLY short, and grayish blond in front.
Your cooking adventures sound very ambitious- I'm just sick of the kitchen and afraid if I try anything adventurous I'd blow all my control and eat a whole pan of whatever.

Congrats BOB on the loss!

I finally found agave nectare! Now I have to think of what to do with it. I think I still have a bag full of that 80lb. pumpkin in the freezer, so I may try out some sort of pumpkin pie filling. But somewhere I read that pumpkin is not legal. Any opinions? Also, will try adding a little to the "organic" cottage cheese I bought the other day that tastes like plaster of Paris. And I usually love cottage cheese, so this stuff is particularly aweful.

Frog-Your candy strategy is interesting- I don't think I could do it with regular candy if it was something I really liked-snickers, reeses....but I can manage a 1/2"X1/2" of 73% chocolate every couple of days, and ignore the rest of the large bar in the cupboard. I don't know what the difference is.

Busdeb-whoooo! two pounds! good off ya, girl! Glad you had fun with the pumpkins.

Mel
Old 10-24-2001, 11:31 PM   #56  

I just have time to check in. My week is very hectic. No change on the weight today. There are factors and I feel like I have a bowling ball inside me. I need to preach to myself today. Patience, patience. I signed on to fitday and discovered that I'm eating only about 800 calories a day. I think I need to up that intake some, don't I?

Chris: You are doing so well! I can tell through your posts that you are feeling better. I admire you for the cooking. I wish I had the time and interest in experimenting. My DS and my dad are wonderful cooks. I can, but I don't really have the time to spend in the kitchen. I do make every effort to cook meals for my family. I never have done a lot of take out or eating out.

Deb: Love you new do. It's always fun if you have someone who knows what they're doing. Right, Mel? I love the lighter color.

To all the losers this week: Congrats! To the rest of us: Keep focused. Fillise: You know you are going to start back down. That cool front finally started moving thru NTX this evening so it's headed your way!

Sol: WHOOO-HOOOO on the new job! Sounds just like the one you were waiting for!

Night everyone.

Jeanie
Old 10-25-2001, 12:07 AM   #57  

Solshine - I am so happy for you - a new job AND a loss this week. I AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU WooooooooHooooooooo.

I stayed the same this week, as usual, but I know that is better than a gain. A couple of days ago I went down to 195, but this morning when I got on the scale at 5 a.m. it was 197 but it was down to 196 by 9 a.m.

Deb - I'm sure the S & S Pork could be made SB legal. The only illegal ingredient would be the pineapple but I think if you substituted pineapple juice it should be O.K. (The pj has a gi of 46 compared to 66 for the fruit.) I'll try and get the recipe posted tomorrow - I just have to remember everything that went in it.

Frog - Glad to hear you are starting to go down again.

Bob - Congrats on the loss this week.

Congrats to everyone else who lost this week and to the others just hang in there. Hopefully our turn will come soon!!!!!

Marie.
Old 10-25-2001, 09:10 AM   #58  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Good Thursday Morning Everyone

Sorry I was sorta of MIA yesterday, Eli and I were up in Broward and when I came home, Michael was on the computer, then Lauren, then AMAZING RACE came on, then Michael was back on the computer again. He's been hogging it for his AP EURO homework, trying to get an "A" in that class (very hard to do). The teacher told us at the OPEN HOUSE that last year only 40% of her students passed the course(usually it's 60-80%-still, I don't like those numbers!). It's an extremely hard course and is the equivalent of a college freshmans course-so, of course, homework comes before BOARD WORL

Eli and I had a great day yesterday. Of course, we just do the "usual things" when we go up to Broward-lunch at Ole Ole was absolutely wonderful and Carbolite was NY Cheesecake and Vanilla flavors-yummy!

On a good note for the morning, I already got in my 4.5 miles (barely), the humidity is still up at 96% and we are to have possibly a record high down here, near 90 degrees Though tomorrow, we are suppose to have a cool front (see, I don't say a cold front, we rarely get those down here) and I'm really hoping this one materializes-they said the same thing last week! Also, I'm happy to report that I'm back down to my all time low of 121 Last Thursday I was up 5lbs-again, that patience paid off!!
Again, I don't have a lot of time to post, have to get ready to run a couple errands this morning. I do promise to get back on here later today and reply to all the posts, which I have indeed read. Here are a few replies to posts that I'm able to fit in before I have to go. Please be patient with me, I promise to get the rest of my replies in later

ZANNE, thanks for the hair compliment. I went au natural yesterday and back to curly. I won't do it straight all the time, but nice once in a while to be different, easier to do the curly look though. The color is what I'll have to up keep better than I have been, and since the guy is cheaper, I can see where I can go back more often than once a year. I've never heard of DIABETEX, but personally sounds like something I wouldn't try. Why don't you see exactly what's in it and ask someone at a HFS if there's something equivalent (herbs) and what they think. How'd the Dr. visit go-hope your little one is better!!!

SPARKLE, thanks for the explanation on the meringues, I have recipes for them, but haven't made them today-in the baking mood today, but not sure what I"ll end up making, if I do find the time. Thanks for the hair compliment. I may go lighter next time. LOL, you haven't seen my "turkey neck", trust me, there's nothing on my body that doesn't hang-just ask BOB & NANCE, they'll tell you!!!

TV, sounds like Justin has a fun week of school being able to do those crazy things. Michael's school does that stuff as well, but usually he doesn't dress up and take part (bore). HIS latest thing is to wear pajama pants to school My son, the fashion statement! Thanks for the hair compliment. Like I told ZANNE, I'd like to blow it straight sometimes, but most of the time keep it curly, easier to pull back and clip when I walk than when it's straight, looks better all around.

MEL, what the heck did they do to your hair that could be so bad?? Until this guy who just did my hair, I'd been going to the same girl for 20yrs and only had my hair cut twice by someone else, once when she was pregnant, at SUPER CUTS and walked out crying-but when I did it myself (blow dry) it wasn't AS BAD as how it looked when I left that place-the other was when I had it done on RODEO DRIVE at Jose Eber' salon. I bet if you maybe put a headband on, or something cute in your hair, it wouldn't be so bad. Hey, if I can get silky hair, ANYONE can-it's this BIO SILK stuff he used and this ceramic hair iron that did the trick. Thanks for the hair compliment!!! Congrats on the 3 MONTH SB ANNIVERSARY!!! Also, being on solid ground with the 151 ain't so bad either! Congrats on being so close to the goal you wanted. Even though you didn't make it exactly, look at the whole picture and the progress you have made. CONGRATS!!!

FILLISE, good for you on the weights, wish I could get into doing weights! Thanks for the compliment on the hair. QVC huh? I'll have to check that out. I haven't checked SALLY'S yet, but a beauty supply store that sells only to professionals is $99, same as the guy could get it for me, but did find one for $49 that's ceramic on the web-no hurry, I'll shop around.

BOB, glad you like the hair-tis different than what you've seen You had me LMAO with your comment to FROG and the red wagon, just the image of that in my head was a hoot! Hey, does eliminating all that stuff help keep you from FARTING???

BUSDEB, I have to agree, the chats are fun and if someone hasn't been into the chat room, they don't know what they're missing!!!

KAREN, glad to see you checking in, even if only a moment Thanks for posting that link to that site. I haven't checked it out yet, but you always seem to post interesting articles/links, I'm sure to do so when I get some time.

MUSIC, FARAY on your 1/2lb loss!!! Thanks for the hair compliment. Cute hair looks adorable on little ones and nice on older ones as long as the cut is nice, when it gets too long and unruly it looks more like a raggy mop. I use to hate my hair too and would straighten it-we're never happy with what we have, I guess.

SOL, DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What wonderful news!!! Congrats on the job and on the weight loss!! Patience does pay off, doesn't it!!! BUY ESPRESSO, BUY? That should of been WHEN DEBBIE BRINGS THE COFFEE, BOB WILL WAKE UP EASILY, IT WILL BE STARBUCKS (COLOMBIAN FOR BOB)!!!!!

Okay, that's it for me, for now-will continue on later today.

TODAY IS RECIPE DAY and I plan on getting 2 recipes on the RECIPE BOARD later.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Debbie
194/121/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 10-25-2001, 10:36 AM   #59  

Default Thursday

Wow - I missed Wednesday.

My WIW was still the same as last week, which I attributed the gain of 1 over my lowest to TOM, but that is over now.... don't know what the deal is?? I am setting a goal to be at or under the 140 mark by my 6 month anniversary on 12/4/01 - do ya'll think that is doable? If I make myself do the water and exercise consistantly, I think it will come on off!

159/147/125 since 6/4/01

SOL - I am thrilled for you!!! My cheerleader at the bottom is just for you!

Bus - Great loss - you are doing so good!!

Frog - yeah, I wish I had a picture too. He was awfully funny looking!

Deb - I agree - when you have the natural curls then it is too much trouble to straighten them out all of the time. When you pull your hair back and it is curly then it is easier too! Wise choice. Sounds like your son is giving it his all in that class - thats all you can hope for!

Gotta run for now - was late this morning because I had to go back to the dentist to have these temp teeth re-attached!! Yes, they came out yesterday - I looked hideous - I could pop em out and back in too - It was kinda funny. The kids got a kick out of seeing me with just nubs for my front teeth. Too bad it wasn't Halloween already - I could have gone trick or treating with only a smile!!!

cya later,
tv
Old 10-25-2001, 10:41 AM   #60  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Default I'm Back!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Sorry it's been forever since I've posted.....So much is going on!!

1). I got a new job working for another Dr. who is a sweetheart. I've worked with him in the past, and the timing was right, I gave notice, and it's a done deal. I start November 1st!!!!

2). Dan the Man got a new job....A computer job, which he's thrilled about. I think he really wanted to do computers more than teaching, so it all worked out! He starts Ocotober 29th.

3). Decided with all thing considered to stay put and quit day-dreaming about moving, and we're in the process of refinancing the house. I am going to be able to buy new furniture for the first time in my adult life!!!! Hopefully the loan should be complete by next week, then I'll be doing the happy dance for sure!

Congratulations to all you loosers!!!! Everyone seems to be doing great OP. Before I forgoet, I wanted to say that the kids and I couldn't stand it, and I re-activated our AOL account so you can write me again at [email protected]

Debs-I know you probably think I'm one of those people that should be written off SB, but I think now that all this stuff is in order in my life I can get focused and DO IT!!!! I want to make you proud! I love the new haircut, I keep going back and looking at the picture and say WOW! Nadia just got about 6 inches cut off, and has a completely new look, it's so cute! I'll have to send a picture or break down and get a scanner! What's this 121 stuff I see posted????? HOLY SMOKES!!!!

Sol-Congratulations girlfriend!!! When do you start your new position? You must be besides yourself?!?!? You go girl!!!

BOB-I see we LOST some weight on WIW!!!!!!! You da' BOMB!
Please share with the less fortunate how it all happened?!

Well, as usual, gotta get ready for work. I feel like I've been missing a big chunk of my life...I haven't even been lurking and need to catch up on what the skinny is with everyone!
Closed Thread