3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Sugar Shakers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sugar-shakers-62/)
-   -   Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 10/15-10/21 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sugar-shakers/10235-sugar-busters-weekly-support-board-10-15-10-21-a.html)

Debelli 10-15-2001 06:07 AM

Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 10/15-10/21

This is the SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIP & CHAT AT 9:15PM EST
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-THURSDAY RECIPE DAY
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FIT FACTS

Please visit our LATEST BIO BOARD where you can learn more about everyone who is on this board:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=3773

Please make sure you post your BIO on the LATEST VERSION of our BIO BOARD everyone!!!!

Our OCTOBER 2001 RECIPE BOARD can be located at the link below:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=9786

We have SEVEN INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often-make sure to visit our newest board, MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS at the link below:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=2342

THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=2344

THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=2365

MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=2359

and our newest board MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=5005

We also now have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...threadid=10218

WANT TO POST YOUR WEEKLY WEIGH IN INFO?? Go to the WEEKLY WEIGH IN BOARD below to post your stats!

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...threadid=10219

VISIT OUR NEW SUGAR BUSTERS 2001 PICTURE GALLERY at the link below. You can upload pictures or post links to pictures on this board:)

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...?threadid=7954

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit NEW REPLY not NEW THREAD, then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. If you need to edit your reply, just click on edit located in the body of your post and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME! :D

Debelli 10-15-2001 06:14 AM

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

Will post my usual morning post sometime later, but wanted to make sure I got our MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY done early in the morning, so here's my contribution for MM, there are two of them:

http://members.aol.com/debelli/monda...ng_thought.jpg

REFUSED TO BE DISCOURAGED

There is a route to success that is available to just about everyone. It is persistence. No matter what your level of skill or experience, no matter how knowledgeable you are or aren't, when you continue making the effort for as long as it takes, you'll get where you're determined to go.

Persistence does not require any special talent. There's really nothing to stop you from persisting with one possible exception -- discouragement. But what is discouragement? Does it really need to have any power over your actions. Should you allow it to dictate your future? Does it make any sense for your discouragement about the past to prevent you from going forward toward the goals you desire?

Discouragement has exactly the amount of power you give it. And guess what? You don't need it. It won't bring you anything positive. So go beyond it. Persist in your efforts. Forget about the disappointments. Look resolutely at what's ahead, at all the great things that are possible. Keep going, today, tomorrow and for as long as it takes.

-- Ralph Marston

"I have not the shadow of a doubt that any man or woman can achieve what I have, if he or she would make the same effort and cultivate the same hope and faith. What is faith if it is not translated into action."

Mahatma Gandhi

Have a wonderful day and a fabulous week!

Debbie
194/12?/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01

Debelli 10-15-2001 08:13 AM

Good Morning Again:wave:

Got in my walk/jog already, did the usual 4.5 miles then came home and did 12 sit-ups on the board.

Woke up to find the scale way up! It yelled 126.5 at me. Well, after about 15 minutes I guess all that fiber I had consumed over the weekend was ready to evacuate my body ( poor Eli said I was emiting noxious gas all night long:eek: ), I got on the scale after and saw that I had gotten rid of a 1.5lb brick-so back to the norm, but again, still up 4lbs from my low:(

Oye vey, my computer is making a grinding noise!:eek: I'm worried about it, I don't have my files backed up on disk, all I care about really is what pictures I have stored on my HD, my favorites and my files! I guess I should at least download AOL 6.0, I think all my files can be accessed from other computers if I do that, but not what's on the HD-any suggestions for this computer illiterate???

I was so happy yesterday (remember, takes little to make me happy). I've borrowed this book from the library for 6 months now (keep renewing) and, though I haven't made anything from it yet, it has wonderful SB LEGAL recipes in it (when sweetened with agave where appropriate). Anyhow, it's an old book, from 1984 and I've been searching on Half.com and Ebay to no avail. Yesterday I did a search on the net and found someone who sells cookbooks who just happened to have it, in MINT CONDITION! Just $5 which includes the shipping-I'm thrilled to finally be able to get my own copy!!!:D

BUSDEB, glad to hear you're feeling better. I know that eating better sure can't hurt, and hopefully, it helped you get better faster. That is so cool that you live on a farm with cows. Being from Miami all my life, there are no farms down here. Are the cows milking cows? No hens? That would be wonderful to have horses and be able to ride whenever you want-I haven't done that since I was a kid! Going out to eat at others homes isn't all that hard, mostly we go to family and there's no secret that I'm on a diet and there's usually something there, but I'm never shy to ask what will be served, or if I can bring my own food. Yesterday I knew what was going to be served and made sure I ate before, just being prepared, I guess.

MELF, I can't believe I never thought about going to the library for internet use, yet I'm at the library all the time and see people using them-that's a great way to keep in touch.

Gotta get ready to take Lauren to school. Have a full morning ahead and then have to go p/u my 4yr old niece at school, sister has a Dr. appt. regarding the 5yr old. Going to take her to lunch, she loves any place that sells chicken fingers, so will take her to CHECKERS today.

I'll check in with you all later. Please remember TOMORROW NIGHT IS CHAT AT 9:15PMEST

Have a great week!

Debbie
194/125/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01

lizery 10-15-2001 09:41 AM

Good morning everyone!

We all have the sickies here:( I think I might have bronchitis!! The boys both are coughing terrible and my 5 year old had an asthma attack during the night.

Went to the movies last night and worried myself sick that I would not be able to resist: Coke,Popcorn and Jujyfruit :( But I did!!!! Ate a huge spinach salad and my small serving of beef stroganoff and some coffee. I was good to go! Breezed right past the concession stand. WOO HOO!:cool: That is a big thing for me since I totally love to watch a movie at the theater and munch on popcorn. I only go to the movies twice a year or so :)

I have to admit it is so hard to see all those THIN people eating whatever that want. I have to repeat to myself over and over "thin does not =healthy."

I saw a recipe for sgww biscuits on the side of my flour bag and I am going to try them.Wouldn't it be awesome for us southern girls to get our biscuits??:D

Well gotta run and fix breakfast. Taking the boys to the DR after while.

BYE!!:wave:

Liz
256/243/180

BusDeb 10-15-2001 10:49 AM

Monday Morning

Good Morning all,:)

Just wanted to check in ....I am heading out to walk this morning. I have already been on my am bus run and went to the DMV for my DL renewal. Oh and I also fueled my mommy van. Some guy was trying to hit on my at the gas pump....must be the new jeans. Shhhhh don't tell my hubby. LOL

Deb........I have not been hit with the going to someone else's house yet but I will not be shy about inquiring about the food. I just tell everyone that my headaches and stuff are better without sugar. They ask did your doctor take you off and I say no I took me off all sugar and refined flour. They are in awe usually.

Liz......hope you all get to feeling better. Great going on the trumphant over the movie theatre pull. I never buy anything there anyway because it is so expensive. We rarely go to the theatre anyway.

Have a good day all.

Debbie :)

Fillise 10-15-2001 10:50 AM

Monday!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!

Oh man--what a time to be out of town. To make matters worse, the aunt I was staying with does not get ESPN. Thankfully a cousin invited us over to watch the game---despite the fact that he was warned I was a tad vocal. I'm sure glad that my sugar bust for life book lists gator meat as a feasting food--cause it sure was tasty!:D

Gator--Thanks for the gracious e-mail. I'm glad the parking worked out and you enjoyed your vist before the game. I'm so sorry we didn't get to meet--especially since y'all won't be coming back for a long time.:(

BOB--You're Welcome! I was a great game wasn't it? I was so disappointed when I got back to town yesterday afternoon and they had cleaned up all the toilet paper on Toomer's Corner. I understand that the rain did not dampen the celebration one bit! I'd have been out there if I were in town. How's the old arse doing since you left it at the gym???? My arse is going back there today!

While I was in NC I went to a Fresh Market--I was disappointed that they didn't have any agave nectar. I need to know where that Harry's is in Peechtree City--it's only an hour from here. NASCAR--want to meet me there sometime?

Deb--Dad's birthday was fun--we went out to dinner at a very nice restaurant. I won the week long battle with my mother over getting the bedrooms in the house wired for cable. Our present to him is another TV in the house that can get ESPN (the only time they fight is when he wants to watch a game and Mom doesn't---time for more than one cable outlet in the house!) Family time is so important to me!

It's is good to be back home. The wedding cake didn't even tempt me at my uncle's reception Saturday. We got a SF pie at the Fresh Market that was OK--but still tasted pretty sweet. I'm about the go on the warpath against restaurants that don't offer Whole wheat and Sugar Free options. I went to a Brugers for coffee (staying with folks in their 70s and 80s, I had to go out for my caffeene every morning--and Tragedy--someone had literally driven through the Starbucks down the street). Anyway this company makes every kind under the sun--except whole wheat. Even places that do have whole wheat--always throws honey into it. As if that makes it healthy! We've got some serious public education to do girls!

Susan
300/236/150
July 10, 2000

TVthatsME 10-15-2001 11:12 AM

Monday... Monday

Lets don't even discuss my eating habits for the past weekend, except to say I was way off target:( I just didn't have the "want to" to stay op. The depression of last week reached all time lows. I did go shopping with my Mom on Saturday, but we shed more than a few tears on the trip. Both of us seem to have reached a breaking point in our grief for the loss of my Dad in May. I also have definate PMS going on which just compounds everything and puts me on a whacky emotional roller coster! I didn't step foot out of my house yesterday except for a quick trip to my Mother's house (2 houses away). Little one was not feeling well and neither was I (allergy season, for sure) so we didn't even make it to church. DH and Justin went but Tyler and I took major meds and snuggled up together trying to fight the sinus attacks.

One good thing for the weekend - WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!:D :cool:

Catlover - I know exactly what you are dealing with, as I just lost my dear Father on May 19th, and sometimes it just all catches up to you at once. If you need someone to talk to, just holler. I have found that talking through things with others who have lost parents helps sometimes. Other times nothing helps. Hope you get back on track soon.

BusDeb - saw your bus avatar - looks good. I have been completely anti-social this weekend, sorry. I'll try to pull out of this fog this week. PMS has gotten to be a real struggle for me. I never got all emotional and such until after my youngest was born. Now it seems that every month the symptoms intensify. Kinda worries me because I had that pap come back abnormal last month...:( I am going back for another one after the new year to see what it shows.

Deb - I'm gonna follow your lead and pump up the fiber. I think my system needs a little kickstart!

Hi to everyone else - no time for more right now.

cya,
tv

music teach 10-15-2001 01:54 PM

Well, I survived my mom's 80th bday party! I only had a bite of cake.:dizzy: I did get lots of compliments from people I hadn't seen in a while, including my bro. who was the one who got me started on this WOE. My mom was happy that the whole gang was there, along with lots of family and friends from church.

TV- You are so right about your Dad's death finally catching up with you. My dad died 4 1/2 yrs ago. I did really good till about 5 months after he died then I lost it on Mother's Day of all days. Here I was at church bawling my eyes out. I was OK on Father's Day. Don't understand that. But it does get better. I do occassionally think of something I want to tell him and start for the phone. I just take comfort in the thought that maybe he can see us down here.:)

Besides the big party this weekend, we had our fall festival here in Mt. Vernon. My third grade honors choir performed Sat. am and did a great job. We sang some really crazy songs and then did one call "Song of Peace". We had a few teary eyed moms and dads after that one (including me)

Hope everybody has a great week. I'm trying to get back on track after being really sloppy the last few weeks. I'm really hitting the water (and the bathroom) today.

GatorGal 10-15-2001 02:49 PM

Hi gals,
We got back from our trip about 8 pm. last night and I had to work this morning. So, this is the first chance I've had to get on the board. And I have just a few minutes. Have to run to the gym in about 5 min.

Our trip to Ga./Auburn was fun, except for the game. The gator didn't have his snack this week, for sure!!! I think the Gators thought they just had to show up to win the game, but they learned that they had to do a little more than that!! Auburn played really well and deserved the win.

One really neat thing they do up there is right before the game. One of their 3 mascots (Plainsmen, War Eagles, and Tigers!!:?: ) is an eagle. And right before the game they let an eagle loose from a cage in the upper decks. He flew around the stadium and then swooped down to the field, where he landed next to his trainer. Very impressive. They also showed a video before the game on a very high definition screen on the score board> It sort of looked like the campus was blowing up with brief shots of eagles and tigers running through the flames. Interesting. I think it was supposed to show big power, or high intensity. Fillise--That video was "different."
Again, the parking was GREAT. Gals, Fillise really gave us great help in enjoying a cute town of Auburn. We even left a little bit of money there in one of their fine stores.

The other thing that impressed me was the high support of the Auburn fans. I notice at many schools that the fans expend their energy rooting AGAINST the Gators, instead of FOR their own team. Often we hear an epithet linked to "Gators". But we heard none of this at Auburn, and they just cheered their team on. Very classy!

So, all in all, we enjoyed our trip. Calloway Gardens was great, as usual. The weather was good, and we got a chance to buy some neat crafts.

Got off the wagon a bit, but am back on today. Need to get to the gym now. Have a trainer I'm supposed to meet in 15 min. Then, on to the TM.
I'll try to write more later when I get a bit more time.

Mel 10-15-2001 04:36 PM

Monday

Wow- sounds like we all had lots of challenges this weekend foodwise. I'm happy to report I had a lovely dinner and stayed 100% OP, just ordered extra vegies when the waiter asked how I'd like my potato done, did have 1 extra glass of (legal) red wine, but managed to stare down those crusty little rolls that sat right in front of me. And- DRUM ROLL PLEASE-- RESISTED THE CAKE. I just smiled and ate my grapes. Unfortunately, all that virtue is NOT being justly rewarded and I'm still up 2 pound from 2 weeks ago!

Gator- sound like you had a lovely trip to Auburn despite the outcome on the game. I thought of you when I saw the score flash on ESPN while watching OSU self-destruct against Wisconsin. Climb back on the wagon and have fun at the gym:lol:

Fillise- Bet it feels good to get back home. Sounds like your vacation has been good too and congrats on passing up all that cake.

Busdeb- Those jeans must look really good on you!

TV- Hope everyone feels better soon at your house. You definitely sound like your due for doing something nice for yourself.

Deb- I bet I know who the other "anal" vote on the poll is!!! I'm starting to chart my food today, and I sure don't see anything I can really tweak. Maybe you can help me? I really don't know what I should aim for calorie-wise because of all the excercise I get, but I don't think I'm usually getting more than about 1350-1400. Will try to do it all week then look seriously.

Liz- Good going getting past that movie popcorn. Popcorn had always been one of my downfalls- just thinking about it makes my mouth water. Once I did a diet where I ate almost nothing but popcorn. Wasn't very healthy- but it sure made my tongue happy. I agree- it really frosts me to see all those skinny people snarfing down candy, sodas and crap food and not gaining an ounce! Half of my family is like that and they don't understand what's WRONG with me! Particularly my mother who has to stuff herself with ice cream to keep her weight above 100 (at 5'4") Man, did I get the wrong genes.

Hi to everybody else:wave:
I think I'm just going to drink water and not eat til WIW then maybe I can post a loss for a change!

Mel

karen3000 10-15-2001 05:32 PM

Quick check in

Thanks for the words of encouragement--I really needed that! Today has been a good day and I'm sure gonna try to keep it that way! I'm going down in about 10 minutes to get my time in on the treadmill. I want to get on there a lot this week--I need it.

Have a great evening. I'll catch ya later!

Karen

Debelli 10-15-2001 05:54 PM

Hey Y'all!:wave:

Finally have a few minutes to tap the keys on the computer:D Had a nice time with my niece-she's so cute. I picked her up and took her out for lunch at Checkers, then to the Dollar Store where she picked out a doll and got one for her older sister-off to the grocery store and then took her to the library until it was time to go get Michael from school-that was the extent of my exciting day!:rolleyes:

LIZ, my goodness you DO have a bunch of sickies there! I hope you get better really quick, it's bad enough when the kids are sick, but when Mom's sick, the whole place can go to ****! Congrats on getting past the concession stand at the theater. I thought I could NEVER go to a movie without eating popcorn, but it was much easier than I thought it would be. Keep saying that mantra, [b]THIN DOESN'T=HEALTHY, it can very well be true, and in many cases, is! What movie did you see??

BUSDEB, did you get a good mugshot down on the new DL? Mine sucks, would love to tell them I lost it and get a new one, with the new me on it;) Getting hit on? I bet you loved that! Never be shy to ask about foods and what's being served, or how it's prepared. I've gone to restaurants where they don't include an ingredient on the menu only to find when it gets to me it has something non-SB LEGAL. I just tell them it's not in the ingredients and I can't have it, sorry. My cousin, when she got to college, in order to lose weight, told everyone she met, from day one, she was highly allergic to chocolate and would get deathly ill if she ate it-it wasn't true, but she figured if she told people this she wouldn't give in to it-and it worked, she lost quite a bit of weight and has kept it off for years now. I tell people at restaurants that I'll get sick from something if it's in the food-trust me, they don't want to get sued, so they make sure it's not in it!

FILLISE, glad you were able to enjoy your game-I hear that gator meat is tasty, but I guess that's an acquired taste;) The Fresh Markets wouldn't even know what agave nectar was, I'd think. They do have some great SB LEGAL CHOCOLATES though. My parents just got into Hendersonville last night, they love going to the FM. STARBUCKS, you mean someone REALLY drove through it-like into the store??? That's pretty darned bad! Will relay that to Eli-he's always interested in hearing what's going on in other SB.

TV, sorry to hear you had a rough time of it this past week. I hope your mindset has a 180 turn around and you're able to get back on track. Do you have any idea how much fiber you do get? Not always easy to get it in, but if you like FIBER ONE, 1oz of that does pack in 14 grams of fiber.

MUSIC, glad to hear you had a good time with the family-how were you able to stop at one bite-not me, more like one cake if I even attempted to eat it.

GATOR, glad to see you back.

MEL, glad to hear dinner was a success-please, don't worry about those 2lbs, I'm looking at being 4lbs up without reason-it would be easy if I could say I could attribute it to...but I can't there's no logical reason. I'm almost mid cycle-maybe that's it-who knows? I just know I'll keep on doing what I'm doing and be patient, it always pays off! I haven't voted YET, though I don't cheat, sometimes I overeat, so I guess that's not being OP 100%, maybe down a notch. E-mail me a copy of your intake and I"ll see what I can decipher, also, update me to your current weight and goal weight. I eat about what you do, so with your exercising, maybe it's just not enough, or could be something else-hard to say, but will try to help:)

KAREN, glad to see you checking in. Sounds like you're off to a good start this week, you seem to be up!!:D

Time to scrounge up something for the kids to eat. Eli's not coming home til late, so he's self-sufficient, just have to throw something together for them. I think I'll have some tuna for dinner. I've had enough carbs today, but low on the protein, so will try to make it up with the tuna.

Have a good night!

Debbie
194/125/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01

GatorGal 10-15-2001 07:40 PM

Well, I’m back, and I can now finish what I wanted to post earlier. I did get in my weight lifting and 30 minutes of the TM. Lately my right foot has started hurting right in the ball of the foot after about 28 minutes of walking. I hope that will subside soon, as I could have walked for another 30 minutes otherwise.

Went to the store to replenish the pantry. We were out of everything. My DH is at class tonight so I had supper alone. I fixed split pea soup, totally non-fat, and with a bit of brown basmati rice in it. Yum. I am also fixing a pot of chinese chicken soup, which is the most intensely chicken flavored soup I’ve ever tasted. I fix it in a special pot called a “hunan” pot, which has a little chimney from the bottom that runs right up the middle. I put all the ingredients in the hunan pot and then set it snugly over a pan of boiling water. The steam from the boiling water goes up the chimney and hits the top of the hunan pot where it condenses and drips down onto the chicken and other ingredients, slowly cooking them and forming a delicious broth. The drawback is that it takes about 6 hours to steam.

Debelli--Regarding Auburn getting a taste of gator meat, they definitely did. I hear it tastes like chicken. :D

Fillise--One other thing that I thought was really funny that I forgot to post. Apparently the eagle’s name is “Tiger.” We just had a big laugh over that. And not only is he “Tiger”, but he is “Tiger the 6th” or the 8th, or some descendant of “Tiger the 1st”, the first eagle. I am wondering if the Tiger’s name is “Eagle.”

Missy--Did you go up to Ky. for the game?

SolShine--What’s up with the dawgs? I am just sad right along with you! I know you are as big a fan for your beloved Maroon and White as I am for my alma mater, so I know it’s hard seeing them have a bad year. Hope things turn around for them soon.
Just don’t let it get you down. The actions of a bunch of 19 and 20 year old guys is no reason to get down in the dumps. I know you already know that. :)
BTW, Jim told me that he didn’t think you got the call re. the job you were hoping for. I am just so frustrated for you, girl. This economy is just making things hard all around. Maybe we can get together and pray about this job situation. Sometimes praying in a group helps.
I got an e-mail from Tree. Did you? You wanna go with me on Sat. to meet her? Send me an e-mail and we can make plans.

Catlover--I actually played a little golf on the course at Calloway. I took a couple of irons and my putter. We were with another couple and I just hit some chips on several holes after we got out on the course. I played one entire par 3, and got 5. I’ll miss seeing you on the board. I hope things will go well for you.

Well, I’ve run out of news. Hi to all I missed. I have to go clean up my kitchen, and I have several loads of clothes to dry and fold. So I’ll have a busy evening ahead of me. Take care, all.

THE BIG ORANGE BABE 10-15-2001 08:49 PM

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!

GATOR... sorry to be so perky about your loss, but I guess
after getting our butts kicked for so many years by your team, this was sweet..It's time for someone else to wear the crown..Although, my pick for the East has now lost..I wanted S.C to meet Auburn in Atlanta for the big one..Now, it's in the running all over again..the four of us are tied for the East..GOOD LUCK for the rest of your schedule..I don't think we will be in the running for very long..I'm not at all happy with thie quarter back they are using..he just doesn't seem to care..of course after being so spoiled for so long with Peyton & "T" it's hard to face not having a good one...

DEB Yes, SKEETER has a jersey and shakers...he's very dedicated to his team...:dizzy:

SUSAN I know you're glad to be home...Sorry you had to miss the celebration..I bet it was something to see. A CAR THRU STARBUCKS???? OH....MY....GAWD!!!! :o
What's this I read???? You went to FRESH MARKET and didn't get any PIMENTO CHEESE???? SHAME!!! You would have really liked it...if you get a chance again...get some

KAREN HEY GIRL....where have you been??? We miss you when you're not around..

TV Are you watching this THIRD WATCH special? it is so good.. they have the ACTUAL firemen and emt's from NYC talking about what they saw the day of the crash..

MEL CONGRATS...I know that took a lot to resist...YOU GO GIRL!!!

MUSIC Sounds like a really good time with your family..Those get togethers can be really fun..

LIZ Sorry that everyone is "puny" at your house...feel better

BOB

lizery 10-15-2001 09:02 PM

We went to see the movie "training day". I left feeling like a needed a stiff drink! LOL Very good.

Connor my older son had to be put on steroids because the congestion is so bad in his lungs :( Can't go back to school until Wednesday.

I feel really yucky so I am going to sign off now.

Liz