Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: When it comes to describing you and the way you follow SB, would you say you say:
I'm OP100% of the time-anally obsessed 3 10.34%
75-99% of the time 19 65.52%
50-74% of the time 2 6.90%
25-49%of the time 1 3.45%
15-24% of the time 0 0%
10-14% of the time 0 0%
less than 10% of the time 0 0%
Let's just say I've been run over by the wagon! 2 6.90%
I plead the Fifth! 2 6.90%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2001, 03:29 PM   #91  
Mel

Default testing

testing signature
mel

Hey it worked! Like it?
Old 10-19-2001, 03:34 PM   #92  

Default We're off!!

This is just a really quick note to let all of you know that we're off on our visiting vacation! We'll be in Oklahoma tomorrow & Texas on Mon or Tues for the rest of the week. I will try to find a public library next week so that I can check in, but incase I don't, just wanted to let you all know that I'm not deserting. I shall return! LOL See ya!
Old 10-19-2001, 04:21 PM   #93  

Meliris:Liz- I eat a lot more protein than you and I'm only 5'3"- I think you need to try to fit more in.
My solutions include throwing chick peas in everything, tuna(waterpacked and drained real dry) rolled up in a big romaine leaf or flatbread w/ lettuce, cooked egg whites with only 1 yolk scrambled....

I am really going to work on it. Who would have ever thought I would be fighting to get more calories It seems crazy! But I know it is true but I am just having trouble doing it.

I had a 3 egg omelette for breakfast this AM with some bacon and cheese in it. One of my SGWW buttermilk biscuits.Nuts at snack,steak AND refired beans with my noon salad. Now I have to figure out something for this afternoon

Tree:did you check your % of carbs, protein, and fats? I noticed on my fitday journal, that I don't consume enough protein. SB suggests 40% carbs, 30%protein, and 30% fat. They say that eating protein stimulates glucagon production, which mobilizes STORED fat into glucose for USE. I tend to eat more carbs. Just a side note, when I tried the Atkins low-carb diet, I wasn't hungry AT ALL. Once the carb cravings were gone, I had to make myself eat. I lost 2#, only reached mild ketosis, AND I felt terrible.

I think everything is in the right percentages but I know I need more protein. It is so hard when you constantly think LOW FAT LOW FAT. ugh.

I guess I tend to lean towards cheese for my protein instead of lean meat. Maybe add beans to my meals?

I am trying not to get frustrated here
Old 10-19-2001, 04:38 PM   #94  

This afternoon is like the energizer bunny, just keeps going and going and going........

Why is it that Fridays are so long and weekends so short?!?!

Hope everyone has a great one - I'll try to check in from home!
Old 10-19-2001, 05:48 PM   #95  
Little Engine That Could

BusDeb--It’s a tradition thing! It’s not YOU that are evil--it’s the tradition of hating Bama by your old biggest rivals. We Gator fans have to go through that too. We are the team everyone loves to hate, because, like y’all, we have lots of W’s and few L’s. So even though Bama is struggling right now and for the past several years, the tradition is still there. Hope it is an exciting game!! BTW, I have watched some really exciting games between the Gators and Bama, especially after the Conf. championship game was put into place.

MelIris--Yeah, that’s a good sig.

I got a call from Tree. She’s here in Orlando and so we will meet tomorrow night for dinner. I’m taking my 28 year old daughter with me, so the 3 of us should have a good time.
Old 10-19-2001, 05:53 PM   #96  

Gatorgal.....you are so right! I was just giving you all a hard time.

Rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllll Tide Roll!!!!!!!

Debbie
Old 10-19-2001, 06:42 PM   #97  
Everyday angel

Thumbs down

Laurie
Thanks for checking in. Glad to hear you’re past your plateau now. My boss takes water aerobics and really likes it. To me the health food store is like a toy store! Hope you stick around.

Missy
Don’t claim to understand anything about miscarriages. But I do understand about emotional eating ! Sometimes when I’m beating myself up for not being at goal yet I forget how much progress I’ve made. So despite my lack of understanding my sympathies to you.

Bus Deb
Quote:
I am not like Debbie I show off my legs and arms. I a hussy that way I guess......LOL
LOL LMAO!!!! Good for you girl. I spent my teens in too tight jeans and long shirts to cover the bulge, and my early twenties in long skirts, long sleeved polyester shirts (IN HAWAII!!) in ONLY black, cream, olive or brown (I somehow became very afraid of color).

So when I lost some weight, but was still quite hefty, I went way overboard with the bright colors, spaghetti straps and short skirts! I was quite the hussy too, hehe. So finally I started to get a more professional image at least at work but I love my little dresses. Now I normally wear khakis and a shirt with a jacket (and my leather boots) my uniform. But today my boss is out of town so I’m wearing my hoochie clothes again. This is a picture from last year but of what I’m wearing today:

http://www.shapeshakers.com/pics/600_5.jpg

BTW, it’s interesting how differently people treat me based on the way I dress and act. (this is a tangent) for example, we have one client whom I hadn’t met in person at the time, but with whom I often talked on the phone. Every time he would talk to me he would go on and on with these really dirty jokes and other sexual innuendos and I didn’t quite know how stop it. But now, two years and several sales licenses later, without my ever saying a word to him he treats me totally professionally. (end tangent)

Anyway your little bus avatar is really cute. I missed it, are you a bus driver?

Susan
Quote:
You seem less frantic (dare I say even obsessed) and more focused in your approach to yournutrition and health. I think that is significant progress!
Thanks for the feedback, Susan. Sometimes I forget that people are paying attention to the changes in me even without commenting. So it’s nice to hear. I think I was, well yes obsessed, but also a bit dogmatic when I first started with Sugar Busters. But it’s really hard to be dogmatic around here while eating sugar at the same time....LOL. So it’s no surprise I’m pleasanter...hehe. I do plan to get back to the totally no sugar lifestyle but I have some more pressing issues to deal with before getting back to the “forbidden” food concept, which tends to drive me nuts. Meanwhile, I keep hanging around here, sometimes feeling a bit out of place, because it really helps me to stay in touch with such a motivating and supportive bunch of ladies.

TV
Eek to your dental woes!

Froggie
I feel your frustration especially after the spectacular progress you’ve made. So hang in there....good luck!

Tina
Hope the baby feels better.

Mel
I did light weights with many reps for a long time with no noticeable results. As soon as I switched to doing maximum capacity the results were very fast...fewer reps and obvious results in only two weeks.

Have fun at the tournament!

Mary
Have fun on vacation!

GatorGal and Bus Deb
When I went to Alabama I got off the plane and this big crowd of people immediately asked me, “AUBURN OR ALABAMA????”

Okay not quite like that but similar. Football is a foreign language to me but I still remember the old rivalry.

So after two days of my concentration levels being at an all time low I actually put in a whole morning of brisk work and may get out of this latest funk with some of my buttocks left unchewed. So now ten minutes past my legitimate lunch hour and so I must go.....

~ Chris
Old 10-19-2001, 06:49 PM   #98  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

(started this this morning)

Good Friday Morning!

I'm totally bummed out It's STILL raining here-it's been non-stop since yesterday evening, but rained on and off yesterday as well. Can't get in my walk-this sure sucks! I don't walk on Saturdays, and this would be 3 days in a row. The only hope I have is that it will stop and I can muster enough willpower to go later

Volunteered at Michael's school last night. The 11th graders get PINNED for the IB program, it's a big deal, they dress in "business attire", the families come and each family brings a food dish that represents their heritage-so many interesting foods-not ONE did I touch. I did it last year and didn't touch a thing either - next year, Michael gets pinned, maybe I'll try something then

Today is FRIDAY FACTS and I wanted to get these tips on how to better handle HALLOWEEN when it rolls around:

The Nibbler's Survival Guide To Halloween

What's the scariest thing you'll see this time of year?

Forget the spooky masks and the Dracula fangs. It's the mountain of Halloween candy sitting there, tempting you. Every grownup knows that those treats can really trick your determination to eat sensibly. Candy is scary because it is packed with calories and fat and short on vitamins, mineral, protein, fiber and other nutrients.

Let's face it: We are heading into the dangerous season between Halloween in October and Super Bowl Sunday in January. That's when many people can add as much as seven pounds because of party foods and celebrations.

So what's a nibbler to do? How can you keep the trick–or–treating children happy while you refrain from snatching a handful of candy? A pound here, another pound there. It all adds up, ruining the waistline and the best intentions.

Here is some timely advice, just in time for the trick–or–treat hoards at your doorstep:

BUY LATE, BUY LESS:

Even though the grocery stores start pushing Halloween candy before the 4th of July, there's no reason to buy it early. The longer the candy is in plain view, the more tempting it is. Buy the candy just a day before the major haunting. When you do shop, buy less than you did last year so you will have fewer leftovers.Those big family–sized bags of goodies simply scream, "Eat me now!" So what if you run out of candy during the Halloween onslaught? Toss a few nickels and quarters into the children's sacks. (Have you ever known a kid to turn down money?)

BUY WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE:

Buy only the stuff that turns you off. The quickest way to kill the nibbling urge is to take away the enjoyment. One friend gives out individual packages of Sweet Tarts, her least favorite candy. "Of course," she adds, "it would be a disaster if I had M&Ms or Snickers. I'd eat more than I would give away. So I don't even stock them."

NIBBLE LIKE A BUNNY:

Keep a constant stock of raw vegetables and fruits handy. As you dole out the candy bars, chomp down on a carrot stick. Yes, we know it isn't like eating a chocolate bar but your hips will show the difference.

LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVES:

One way to keep from consuming Halloween candy is not to buy it at all. Rather, hand out alternatives such as pencils, decorative erasers, tiny bottles of bubbles, stickers and inexpensive trinkets. Hey, how about coins, all kids love a little money!

DONATE THE LEFTOVERS (AND WE DON'T MEAN BRING IT TO THE OFFICE):

Every year, it's the same ritual. People don't want to be tempted by candy at home, so they bring it to the office –– where they are still lured to nibble at their desks. Instead, make it an office project to donate everyone's leftover candy to a school, a homeless shelter or a food pantry that serves the poor. These candies will be a welcome treat to many people who cannot afford them.

WRITE IT ALL IN A FOOD DIARY:

Keeping a log of what you eat helps you to track the fat and calories for the day. Most important, record how you're feeling as you eat. Are you bored, stressed or angry? This helps you identify trends and patterns to your overeating.

REMEMBER MODERATION:

The world won't come to an end if you snare three chocolate kisses. But remember to balance the rest of your day's diet by eliminating the fat and calories from another part of your day's menu.

and MY OWN IDEA:

Keep focused on your goal. Keep in mind what's more important to you, the candy or the weight loss. If you know you can't stop with just one piece, don't even start. The candy will be around all year long, not just on Halloween. If you're able to resist it at other times, ask yourself, why do I need it now? Just because it's Halloween? Bad excuse.

FEEL FREE TO POST MORE IDEAS TO HELP US GET THROUGH HALLOWEEN IF YOU HAVE ANY!!

TV, hopefully, this TOM stuff will be short lived and you'll find yourself back to normal, without cramps again-it sure sucks, we as women always have to deal with pain-periods, child birth, MEN! Glad to hear your gums are better today. Honestly, I don't think the milk made any difference, I only put in drinking 2 shakes this past week, hasn't made a difference either way, at least not for me, others may have trouble though-it was just an idea.

MEL, if you tend to eat lots of the same stuff over and over again, journaling on paper is quite easy, which is what I do. Many of the foods I eat I know the nutritional numbers by heart and can spout them off in a second easily. Whatever works easiest for you! I had not 1 piece of the carob pecan bars for you yesterday, but 6 of them-you're better off NOT making them as of yet. It always amazes me how I've been able to control my chocolate eating, but when I make something SB LEGAL, forget it, I go hog wild! So far today, I stopped at one .7oz piece-the evening's still young though Ummm, thanks for the boost for Monday's hair appt. - I truly wonder if I too may come out looking like a freak, better not! Please, want to talk abut gray hairs, my kids stood behind me last night while I was on the computer plucking mine out! OUCH! I'm going majorley blond!

MELF, if you get this message, hope you are having a great trip!!!!

GATOR, glad to hear you'll get to meet TREE. Is SOL going to meet up with her as well? Please, try to get a pic!!

SPARKLE, why don't you be a fashion designer and make pants in proportions like mens for woman-sure would make finding pants for petites easier-why the designers don't do this makes you wonder. Like a 34x28 pant, something to that idea-other than jeans.

LAMAP, glad to see your post! Happy to hear you broke that plateau, and happier to hear you didn't throw in the towel like so many do when they get stuck like that (like I use to do). I know the HFS you are talking about, I was at their sister store in Naples and got their ad. They do have the agave nectar there, and also, this month, they have some great deals in their ad-esp. the organic peanut butter-$1.50 for a 16oz jar, if you like PB, it's worth it! Hope you find some goodies there! SB says that yes, Special K is okay-I've never bought it though, so not sure what it's made of. It's one of the lower GI cereals I do believe.

FRUIT, I totally understand how hard it is going through multiplie miscarriages, I've had enough of those myself years ago. I also understand when things like that happen, no matter what others say to you the calmness and the feelings that foods give you are nothing that words can, at least at the time. I think it's more the fact that it's something we can control, whereas what is happening with a pregnancy is NOT something we can totally control. I mean that only in the respect that if someone was doing drugs, or alcohol and if affected a pregnancy, that would be something that could of been detrimental to the pregnancy and could of been controlled, but with a miscarriage, this is not the case. What I do believe is, is you need to look ahead and try to get yourself to a healthy weight so you can be in a healthier position to have a safe and healthy pregnancy. I can tell you only from personal experience that when I got preg. with Michael I was overweight and that in fact made me get gestational diabetes AND I broke my foot when I was 7 months pregnant. I was a high risk pregnacy and I'm sure my weight made it that way. So lets no longer look back to what's happened, but forward to the possibilities that lie ahead You'll do it, I know you can and you will!

LIZ, try to get the fat down to 30%, the sat. fat to 10%, carbs where great, protein way too low. It won't happen in a day, but just the fact that you are keeping track is helping you see how you can do better each and every day.

BUSDEB, CONGRATS!! 3lbs this week, that's awesome!!!

FILLISE, hey, lets call that 235.5! You deserve it, I'm sure it's accurate, just hop on the potty and I'm sure it will be there for sure! I'll get that info on protein done sometime this weekend, it's interesting. Do you like beans? Not only are they great for the protein, but for fiber, you can't beat them!!!

FROG, glad to see your post-miss you when you aren't around. You sound like you have a good time at these ladies night-I wish I had something like that to go to!

MUSIC, oye, your baby, 102 AND a bladder infection? I hope she gets better quick, I know those are painful, but to have a 2yr old have it, that's really bad.

Well, Lauren had to go to school this morning for a few hours to help decorate the auditorium for a Halloween show they are going to do, Michael had a Dr. appt at 9:30am - he's 5'7 1/2" tall, Dr. said if he continues on his same path he'll be 5'11"-that wonderful, considering how short I am! Picked Lauren up from school and took her to the mall, just got home a little bit ago-got undressed, I'm pooped, now Michael wants me to drive him to the movies to meet friends about a 20 minute ride one way-UGH! Just when I'm getting ready to unwind. Eli's not home yet-he's doing his chicken for dinner-maybe by the time I get back.

Gotta run-have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Debbie
194/125.5/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 10-19-2001, 07:40 PM   #99  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

ROCKY TOP...YOU'LL ALWAYS BE...HOME SWEET HOME TO ME.....GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP...ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE......ROCKY TOP TENNEESSEE!!!

OH BUS I didn't know you were an ALABAMA FAN.... This makes tomorrow much more meaningful... Never be apologetic for taking a jab at any team represented here..most of us love it and can jab right back....

You see...GATOR should not try to speak for all.... [b]I'm a TENNESSEE fan....TO THE BONE...I .....DO NOT .....love FLA, nor do I HATE FLA....I loathe FLA....It has NOTHING to do with their capibility to beat the snot out of Tennessee every year...yes they are good..but they have some of the NASTIEST FANS and PLAYERS that I have ever come in contact with....... Now GATOR...I didn't say all the fans were NASTY....just MOST OF THEM!!!
I also LOATHE THE CRIMSON TIDE BY far the rivilary between ALABAMA and TENNESSEE is much more INTENSE than the one with FLA...we've played each other consistantly for many many years...we've only played FLA consistantly for a few years...we used to only play them every five years...two on...then another five years..I would much rather play other teams in the SEC. In my own opinion...the schedules should be all shook up every now and then so everyone can play each other. SO, sorry, I'm not a CRIMSON FRIEND
either!!

SUSAN No, I'm here...staying away from the painter though. If I got too close, I wouldn't be responsible for my actions... YOU GO GIRL....THIS IS ONE OF THOSE GAMES THAT CAN'T BE PREDICTED....GLAD TO HAVE YOUR SUPPORT!!! Maybe we should get BELLE an ORANGE RIBBON for her little neck?

Sorry if some of you SEC gals take things too serious...I'm definately not afraid to state my case, and there is no one in NEYLAND STADIUM afraid of ANYONE or ANY TEAM..We take our FOOTBALL serious and stay behind our team whether they are winning or loosing..Our coaches do not encourage the team to play dirty and do not hesitate to punish those who take it on themselves to try. SO, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen...There is nothing wrong with GOOD NATURED ribbing where football is concerned, but down right DIGGING is JUST NOT NICE!!

GO VOLS!!!! BEAT BAMA!!

BOB
Old 10-19-2001, 07:56 PM   #100  

This is just a quickie to say Hi to y'all.

I had a few games of badminton to-day. This evening I am babysitting two gc's and I am just stealing a minute before I have to go and play snakes and ladders. What fun

Viv - This is part of an article I found on the web about PMS and BCP's.

Oral contraceptives may either precipitate PMS or they may cover it up. Often women who have mild PMS will feel fine while on oral contraceptives but within months of discontinuing them will find a worsening of their PMS symptoms. Birth control pills (BCP's) are often used to treat PMS since their measured amounts of the female hormones "temporarily fix" the imbalance between estrogen and progesterone. However, in many cases PMS worsens after they are stopped. In some women PMS symptoms are even worsened when they are put on oral contraceptives. The synthetic hormones in the BCP are too strong and create an imbalance in these women causing them to have PMS the entire time they are on BCP's.. It's part of a long article on PMS. This is the link if anyone wants to check it out.

Have to run. The kiddies are calling.

Have a good weekend everyone. It's a working one for me.

Marie.
Old 10-19-2001, 09:19 PM   #101  
viv

Hey - a quickie....

Susan and Rosalie - thanks for the PMS feedback. That article was interesting...wierd. I still get the homocidal tendencies prior and the weight gain....well, at least I'm not pregnant!

Had a great, productive EBAY treasure hunting day today. Unfortunately, the guy who I borrow the digicam from had the nerve to go on vaco and take it with him so now I have to wait till he's back - have a nice bunch of stuff up for bid, tho, so I can hold out!

Tomorrow we;re back at hockey tryouts - DS made it through round 1, now we have rounds 2 and 3 to look forward to . Luckily, DH will go tomorrow, but that means we still have to wait for the phone NOT to ring - if they call you, you're cut. You never really knwo at what time you can breathe easy. It's quite ugly. You want your kid to get positive reinforcement, but if the coaches see him the time he, say, slips or misses the puck, that counts. Ugly!

Gotta run,

viv
Old 10-20-2001, 12:12 AM   #102  

Default Finally Friday!!!

I've been reading all the posts, but haven't had time for posting myselft til tonight. Well, I did post my results on WIW. Down 3 more pounds, but up again today. That water retention is sure a drag.

Deb: Don't you feel like a taxi driver? I'm so glad my DD has her DL. It's sooo much easier. She just forgets that we have a teen curfew in our little 'burb and she wants to stay out later than she's supposed to. Don't give up - the scales will head back down. Just keep knowing that you are doing all the right things. Our weight fluctuates greatly at times.

Liz: Keep working on the protein increase. Deb's given you great advice. I'll have to try fitday myself. After years of WW and JC, I have food portions ingrained in my head. It's hard to switch thinking and I find I'm not getting enough carbs, and I am finding that I really miss them when I don't get my veggies.

Busdeb: Yea!!!! 3 more pounds. Keep up the great losing.

Fillese: Woo Hoo! on the move to the left. My 'backs are playing Auburn nxt week. I'm headed up towards AR to see my brother for the first time in a couple of years. He lives in Huntsville. My SIL got her PhD at AL but we are all diehard pig fans.

Frog: Missed you.

Tina: So sorry about your baby girl. Hope she's better real soon.

BOB: You make me laugh. I can always count on you for a pick me up.

Rosalie: You are a great grandma!!!

Viv: Sorry 'bout the PMS troubles. I feel for you. Get grumpy myself but not homicidal Good luck on the hockey tryout. We'll hope for no phone call tomorrow!

Sparkle: You are so cute! Love your sassiness. A teacher friend at school is a BFL person. She's had good success. She said last year for Christmas she wanted a "body by Phil"
Keep a positive attitude!

Melf: I know you are already headed north. Have a good trip. Be sure to wave to the east as you swing thru BigD on your way to Waco. That's my direction.

Sef: You okay????

Mel: Give DD a big {{{{{HUG}}}}}. I've never seen a lacross game. Is it as exciting as soccer?

Hope you ladies that I missed forgive me. I love reading about you all every day.
After a cool weekend last week and a very comfortable beginning of the week, we are headed back up on the temps. Now we'll be above average until Thrs. Of course, my youngest and I are flying up to Tulsa for the weekend on Friday, wouldn't you know it. I don't want to fly in the rain.

Have a great weekend everyone. I'm going to do some much needed house cleaning. Then I'm going to go buy a new digital camera.

Jeanie
Old 10-20-2001, 09:39 AM   #103  
Little Engine That Could

BusDeb Don't you believe BigOrangeBabe one bit!!!
She really hates UF and Bama, not because of the fans but because Phat Phil is impotent when it comes to playing the Tide or the Gators. LOL!!!
Re. the fans, actually UF fans think the very same about the Vols, but I think the truth is actually that all fans are pretty much the same and it just depends on just who we encounter on the way to the stadium. Encounter a bunch of drunk rednecks, and, voila, all those school fans are bad. Encounter some polite gentlemen and, conversely, that school has some pretty nice fans. Once we went up to SC for the first UF game against S. Carolina after they joined the SEC. We beat the stuffing out of them. On the way out of town we stopped at a convenience store to get some gas. A USC fan asked us how we enjoyed our stay in Carolina and added that he hoped we had a nice time. So, I guess that was a nice fan. They are not so nice any more!! Now that they have a coach that can get them to win some games. LOL

Deb--I don't think SolShine is going with us. She and her DH have plans for this weekend. :-) Send me you home address to my e-mail. I don't have a scanner, so I'll mail you any pix I take so you can post them.

I think the rain you are getting in SOFLA is gonna move up here this afternoon and tomorrow. It is already dreary looking today. I have plans to work in the year this morning before it starts raining, so I guess I'd better get at it.
Old 10-20-2001, 11:08 AM   #104  
sef

Hi all! Here's the scoop! Apparently I am going to live! Doctor's office left a message that I should be sure to keep my next appointment. That was it. So I called back and said I knew the EKG was abnormal and the message wasn't very informative. Nurse checked chart and said if there was anything dire the doctor would have had me come in immediately. So I guess I'm not dire.

I have been tired and just haven't spent that much time on PC, basically only to check my mail. I also wanted to be rested for yesterday. I had a grand time

A group called Young At Heart (YAH) went to NO to take the Natchez paddlewheel cruise down/up the Mississippi. There were 17 of us.

Then we went to the College Inn for eats after. It was really a lot of fun. The scenery along the river isn't that great, mostly industrial but I was sitting w/ a couple who were natives so they were telling me things above and beyond the cruise ship's spiel. It was a beautiful day. Not too hot. The best thing was the company! We seemed to mingle and no cliques were formed.

Of course, dinner was interesting, the waitress said they could not write separate checks; so 17 meals were on one bill! What a scramble when it came time to pay! But it worked out. I eat a lot of salads and wanted something different that I wouldn't make at home. I had only had an omelet for breakfast. So I had baked trout stuffed w/ crab and shrimp, sweet potato fries and broccoli au gratin. If there was a
bread in the crab/shrimp mixture I didn't taste it or see it, so I survived. Had iced tea as my drink. It was a long day but fun!

I want to take it easy tonight as I am ushering at the community theater. It only seats 210 so I will not be on feet long. I was told you can even sit if necessay to hand out playbills.

I have read all the posts but I just cannot respond individuall to them all now. I thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. I love you all, you have been a lifesaver for me. You help me stay on track and forgive me if I stray! I will try to write more tomorrow!

Take care, sef
Old 10-20-2001, 11:13 AM   #105  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

GATOR

You see...that man at the convience store wasn't a nice fan, he was just a GOOD OLE BOY who could have cared less about the FOOTBALL GAME...much less WHO WON!!
AND not that it will happen today, but PHAT PHIL hasn't lost a game against BAMA in SEVEN YEARS ...OH...BY THE WAY....he IS and HAS BEEN rated as the WINNINGEST COACH IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!
, doesn't bite his nails, or show his ARSE on the sidelines...
I think that it would be safe to assume that we AGREE TO DISAGREE!!!

BUS Good luck today...like that say on ESPN...you can't predict the THIRD SATURDAY IN OCTOBER!!
AND in my own opinion, there has been only ONE coach who could ACTUALLY WALK ON WATER!! .............................
and that would be? BEAR BRYANT

MISSY & SOL Dangit...NOW who will I pull for in this game???? and to top that??? WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 9PM!!
Good luck to both of you...

SUSAN WHO have you got on your plate today???

J Are you watching any good games today???

BOB

BEAT BAMA !!!!

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 10-20-2001 at 11:18 AM.
Closed Thread