Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: How many grams of fat would you say you eat in a typical day?
Less than 10 grams 0 0%
10-20 grams 1 4.35%
20-30 grams 1 4.35%
30-40 grams 1 4.35%
40-50 grams 7 30.43%
50-60 grams 1 4.35%
60-70 grams 0 0%
80-90 grams 0 0%
More than 90 grams 0 0%
I haven't a clue! 12 52.17%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2001, 08:26 PM   #136  

Hey Ladies,

Spent the weekend driving to Arkansas to visit a school that my DD is thinking of attending. She's a junior, so is taking her time and visiting places that she thinks she'd like to go to. It's a private church school and very small, only 1700 students. But they have a great vocal program and that's what she wants to do. The other church school she's thinking about is in Abeline, TX. It's larger and we still need to visit.

Tree: The occasion for the party dresses was homecoming dance for the older and a spirit dance for the younger. First time my baby girl ever wanted to wear a dress!

Music: We drove thru your neck of the woods, but I was dozing both ways so I didn't get to wave at you! If we end up at that college, I'll be burning up I30 for sure!

Don't have much time to check in with everyone individually, so I hope EVERYBODY has a great week coming up. Keep a positive thought in your heads. Know that we are all doing the best that we can to make ourselves healthy and happy.

Jeanie
196/180/130
Old 10-14-2001, 08:43 PM   #137  

Not much to report here. Have been mostly a bum this weekend. Was totally bummed when my noles got whupped up on by those ugly canes. We had flashes of brilliance, but we beat ourselves. Depression disapated though when I heard that Florida lost. WAR EAGLE!!! (Sorry GatorGal).

Other than that, spent all day Sun. cleaning because the in-laws are coming next weekend.

Will check in on the daily lunch log-in and see what wisdon Debelli has for Motivational Monday.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and heres to a great week of losing.

Talk to ya Monday!
Old 10-14-2001, 09:36 PM   #138  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Quickie before I hit the hay.

SEF, you do come up with some funny sayings that sure can make me laugh!! I bet you are a hoot in person-wish we lived closer! Hope all goes well with the Dr. visit today-please, let us know the outcome. I hate hearing that you are having so much pain-I hope they can give you something to ease it up so you won't have to feel like this. LOL! Photo's in albums? I have boxes of the kids pics that haven't gotten into a single album, plus they're not dated, so consider 3-4 years nothing! I keep saying, "one day..."

BOB, does Skeeter sit next to you and bark at the TV when you yell? I can just imagine him next to you with his little college jersey on! LOL!

CAT, hope you can come to terms with whatever you are trying to figure out-we'll be here whenever you decide to return If I can help in any way, don't hesitate to ask!!

JRED, they start going to colleges and looking when they are a JR? I thought I'd have until the start of his Senior year for that. When are you going out to Abilene??

JMUIR, ummm, ugly Canes? I'm not a big UofM fan, but when they are doing well, like they are, I do root them on. I never went there, but have family who've graduated from there-so, they aren't sooo, ugly!

Nite nite!

Debbie
194/125/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 10-14-2001, 09:47 PM   #139  

Default Feeling much better today!

Well I am glad to report that I woke this morning feeling like I almost didn't have a cold yesterday. It is amazing how quickly I recovered. Maybe this WOE is going to help me in lots of ways that I have not thought about. I think maybe eating healthy foods atributed to my quick recovery. Any thoughts on that?

I was about to attend church today. Then came home and we bid on golf clubs on ebay all afternoon and then lost the ones we wanted at the last minute because I was getting some cantaloupe for DH. Oh well we will try again later I guess. We joined a country club two weeks ago and DH can not decide on what kind of clubs he wants . So therefore he has not been out to play yet. He got of golfing for a while so I sold his clubs at a garage sale. Anyway we will find him some and SOON!

I was thinking today that we have been in this house now for almost a year. It will be around Thanksgiving. I don't think I have ever told you all that we bought this farm that belonged to my grandparents. We love it here. It is out in the country and we have 2 cows now and hope to get a couple of horses in the next year or so. Anyway was just thinking about that and wanted to share. You all are great !!!

Catlover....I hope things go well for you and we hope to see you again soon.

Debelli.......I hate when you go to get togethers and there is nothing for us to eat. Good that you ate before you left.

TV.....where have you been all weekend??

Thanks so much for the well wishes from everyone.

Bye all....have a great week....cya tomorrow.

Debbie
Old 10-14-2001, 10:44 PM   #140  

Debeli, yes, I sure will remind you before we leave at the end of the week. Hoping to also find Public Libraries where we go too so I can check in like I did when we went on vacation in June.

Sef, Yes, dh is praticing for the church choir's Christmas Cantata. The choir director made them some practice cd's instead of tapes, so that's what he was playing in the truck today. The name of it is Bethehem Child I think. Or at least that is the name of the first song he said.

Have a good Monday everyone!!
Old 10-15-2001, 06:12 AM   #141  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

It's a new week, and a new board has started. Here's the link:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...threadid=10235

See you on the new board!!!
Closed Thread