3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Success Stories! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/success-stories-12/)
-   -   Odd Little NSV (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/success-stories/76124-odd-little-nsv.html)

Margarita 02-14-2006 11:34 AM

Odd Little NSV

I just noticed this weekend that my lower body isn't as round as it used to be!

Let me explain. In profile, my ab/hip/bun area has always looked very round and padded (for lack of a better word). Tummy and bum were sticking way out.

I haven't lost all that much weight the past month, and my jeans aren't that much looser, so I certainly didn't expect to see a visible change yet. But now all of a sudden I'm much flatter in profile. Not completely flat, but a lot more normal looking. I'm so surprised and pleased!

kykaree 02-14-2006 12:49 PM

it's a good feeling when your boobs start sticking out further than your stomach!!! well done you, keep up the good work!

Margarita 02-14-2006 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kykaree
it's a good feeling when your boobs start sticking out further than your stomach!!!

LOL! That's it exactly!

Curves4Life 02-14-2006 02:03 PM

Quote:

it's a good feeling when your boobs start sticking out further than your stomach!!! well done you, keep up the good work!

Oh my God! You hit the nail right on the head! LOL

artsy 02-14-2006 07:20 PM

That is too funny and soooo true!! Congrats, Margarita!!

AquaChick 02-14-2006 08:45 PM

I can understand that victory!!!!

I had a similar experience this week. With the shape thing. I've only been at it a week, but I workout every single day. Amazing feeling!!!!

Congratulations for the awesome feeling!!!!:carrot:

maegdaeien 02-14-2006 08:51 PM

Oh yeah, I know what you mean! When your butt and the pooch below your belly button stick out so much that you look like you're part bowling ball? I'm so glad that you're winning this battle! You should be so proud of yourself!

DoingItForMyBoys 02-15-2006 06:39 AM

Congratulations!! :bravo:

2frustrated 02-16-2006 06:49 AM

Well done :D

blues4miles 02-16-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

Does that ever happen? I've yet to see it but I am hoping... :?:

cemetarysiren25 02-16-2006 02:37 PM

Well, my boobs used to be two, sagging, cone-shaped blobs with nipples that pointed to the floor. I hated them! Actually, one of my motivations was that I wanted to have normal breasts! LOL Now, they are a bit deflated, but I'm so happy to have them back to their normal shape with nipples that point straight ahead!! LOL WOOHOO!!!

kayleystar 02-16-2006 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cemetarysiren25
Well, my boobs used to be two, sagging, cone-shaped blobs with nipples that pointed to the floor. I hated them! Actually, one of my motivations was that I wanted to have normal breasts! LOL Now, they are a bit deflated, but I'm so happy to have them back to their normal shape with nipples that point straight ahead!! LOL WOOHOO!!!

Unfortunately, this is how MY boobs are right now, and I HATE IT...did it just happen with your weight loss, or did you do any special...ummm...toning exercises?

Rosario 02-16-2006 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cemetarysiren25

Oh, I can't wait for that day, where I too will have normal breasts!!! lol I'm scared that they'll remain pointing to the floor unless I get a boob job. Any tips anyone??

cemetarysiren25 02-17-2006 09:40 AM

KayleyStar: It just happened with my weightloss. I do pushups sometimes, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Don't get me wrong, they're not perfect....they are a bit saggy and look a little like deflated balloons. I'm just happy about the nipple thing!!