Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2001, 10:04 AM   #1  

Thumbs down anyone using metabolife or product like it

Is there anyone who is using metabolife or a product like that. If there is i would like to talk
Old 06-16-2001, 10:49 PM   #2  

Wink Yes

Hey there.
I bought my first bottle of Metabolife last month sometime. The only reason that I did was because a co-worker was taking them and she said that it gave her energy that didn't make her feel like she was "speeding" and it curbed her appetite.. I thought I would try it, but I am not going to buy another bottle..

The reason is because, after taking 4 a day for several days in a row.. I did notice a difference, and I could feel the energy.. but then I didn't take it 2 days in a row.. and I crashed hard! I slept and slept and slept on my days off, and felt really bad.. So now, I take 4 every other day, until I finish the bottle. That was the only thing negative about it. I think it's possibly addicting too. That's just an opinion...nothing to back it up.

Good luck
Old 06-17-2001, 11:14 AM   #3  

You do feel worse on your days off of any type pill like this. To me that gives me an incentive to know it is working. If you felt the same both on and off I would think it did nothing for me. As I have stated in a post before, I used Metabolife about 3 years ago and was on it off and on for around 2 years. I did lose about 49 pounds. :

However, back then it wasn't on shelves and I would have long periods of where I didn't have any.

I have been using AM-300 since last July on and off and have lost 50 pounds. It works about the same but you're only allowed 4 total in a day and Metabolife was 6 or 8. It is good to go off of them periodically so you won't get immune to them just like anything else you take. It's ashame food doesn't work the same way. lol AM-300 recommends 3 weeks on and 1 week off or every 4th day off. Yes I do sleep a lot during those days off and have cravings. That only means that it is working for me and I hope to stay with it to get down to a good weight and then I know I will have to change some things to maintain it.

[email protected]
256/206/156
Closed Thread