Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 01:23 PM   #1  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile 2 more pounds to go!!!

hey everyone! i just wanted to tell everyone that i have 2 more pounds to lose! im so happy!

-kaitikat
Old 07-12-2004, 01:57 PM   #2  
my dad made me1 from wood

Wtg That Is Great News.........
Old 07-13-2004, 03:19 PM   #3  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

thanks!

Old 07-13-2004, 03:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 145/132/115

Height: 5'2.5

Default Congrats!!!!!!

Okay, girl, that is AWESOME.

Now, you have to SHARE what the heck ya did! You are exactly where I want to be, but I am like 130 lbs right now.

You are an inspiration. Thank you for posting.
Old 07-14-2004, 10:09 AM   #5  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

hey! thanks again! well i started to diet in like january of this year. when i started out i was 132 pounds. and now that it is july i weigh 112. well this is what i ate...

breakfast...a bran muffin

lunch...a salad with a yougurt (fat free dressing)

dinner...a big salad with some chicken or fish

snacks...a piece of fruit of some nuts

i know it might sound boring but it works.

i also excercised this what i did...

30 minutes on my bike
50 sit ups
100 crunches
25 lunges
25 squats

thats pretty much it.

do u have some sort of diet plan that you are on? it helps if you do.

well i hope to hear from you soon!

-kaiti
Old 07-16-2004, 02:30 PM   #6  
stbakd

wtg kati glen
Old 07-17-2004, 09:05 AM   #7  

Hi kaiti!

I am not sure if you mentioned, but how tall are you? You must look just amazing now...do you feel very thin? It just sounds so skinny!! I honestly couldn't imagine being 112 lbs. How hard is it to stick to such a rigid diet? What keeps you motivated? Have you ever just binged? So proud of you!!!
Old 07-18-2004, 02:03 PM   #8  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndy
Hi kaiti!

I am not sure if you mentioned, but how tall are you? You must look just amazing now...do you feel very thin? It just sounds so skinny!! I honestly couldn't imagine being 112 lbs. How hard is it to stick to such a rigid diet? What keeps you motivated? Have you ever just binged? So proud of you!!!
hey! im about 5 feet and 4 inches. i dont think i look great...well i look better than i did! i thought by now i would have a flat tummy and skinny thighs...and i dont. i dont feel very thin either. its pretty hard to stick to the kind of diet i have been on. well what kept me modiavted was this...i got a big poster board and a magazine filled with different people. i cut out all the skinny people out of the magazine and pasted them on the poster board. i put the poster board on the door with all the snacks in it. everytime i would try to go get something to snack on i would look at the poster and say to myself...do you want to be skinny or not? thats what kept me modivated. i have a question...what does binged mean? thats pretty sad that i dont know what i mean!
well i hope to hear from you soon!

-kaitikat
Old 07-18-2004, 07:45 PM   #9  

Hello Kaiti!

Well, consider yourself very very lucky that you don't know what a binge is!!! Because that probably means you don't do it!
The definition of a binge is eating unusually large amounts of food at one time; over eating; eating without perception of hunger; feast
In laymens terms it pretty much just means when you totally lose your willpower and just start eating and eating and feeling a little out of control because you just need food. It usually happens when people diet for awhile because you're body needs the food and takes over - you're like "screw the diet I want FOOD right now" and generally eat a lot more than you normally would, followed by feeling really guilty about it.

As far as your weight for your height, I think you are even borderline underweight but definitely on the low weight range for your height. I know many people lose weight and still don't feel that different although to other people you are skinny to them. Just be a little cautious that once you are down to 110 lbs you don't keep going further because that will get dangerous and unhealthy - definitely not somewhere you want to go.

I can say confidently that I know you must look fabulous and are a gorgeous girl. Be proud of your success and treat yourself well.

I wonder what it would be like to spend a day in the life of someone who has such control over food as yourself. Must be great!

Keep in touch!

Take care,
Cyndy
Old 07-18-2004, 08:04 PM   #10  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndy
Hello Kaiti!

Well, consider yourself very very lucky that you don't know what a binge is!!! Because that probably means you don't do it!
The definition of a binge is eating unusually large amounts of food at one time; over eating; eating without perception of hunger; feast
In laymens terms it pretty much just means when you totally lose your willpower and just start eating and eating and feeling a little out of control because you just need food. It usually happens when people diet for awhile because you're body needs the food and takes over - you're like "screw the diet I want FOOD right now" and generally eat a lot more than you normally would, followed by feeling really guilty about it.

As far as your weight for your height, I think you are even borderline underweight but definitely on the low weight range for your height. I know many people lose weight and still don't feel that different although to other people you are skinny to them. Just be a little cautious that once you are down to 110 lbs you don't keep going further because that will get dangerous and unhealthy - definitely not somewhere you want to go.

I can say confidently that I know you must look fabulous and are a gorgeous girl. Be proud of your success and treat yourself well.

I wonder what it would be like to spend a day in the life of someone who has such control over food as yourself. Must be great!

Keep in touch!

Take care,
Cyndy
hey! actually i have binged before...and i do hate myself afterward. yeah...trust me...i dont want to stay on this diet! once im at my goal im done! but how am i supposed to maintain my weight after i reach my goal? am i going to be on a diet all of my life? oh i hope not! well i hope to hear from you soon!

-kaitikat
Old 07-18-2004, 10:05 PM   #11  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

Congrats kaitikat!!

I think that once you reach your goal, you should incorporate more of the foods that you like to eat, just eat them in moderation. You'll figure out what works for you. Do your friends know that you've lost this weight and/or are things going to be different for you when you go back to school? I wish you the best of luck!
Old 07-19-2004, 12:38 PM   #12  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannyMc
Congrats kaitikat!!

I think that once you reach your goal, you should incorporate more of the foods that you like to eat, just eat them in moderation. You'll figure out what works for you. Do your friends know that you've lost this weight and/or are things going to be different for you when you go back to school? I wish you the best of luck!
hello! thanks! yea thats what ill do. eat what i want but not eat a lot of it. some of my friends know but not a lot of them...if i told them, all they would say is that i was already skinny and i dont need to go on a diet. i hope it will be a little different when i go back...i hope everybody will say something to me about me losing weight...i like getting those complements. i hope boys will kinda notice me more too. haha. thanks again!

keep in touch!

-kaitikat
Old 07-20-2004, 03:32 AM   #13  

keep up the good work! sue
Old 07-20-2004, 03:20 PM   #14  
xO kAiTIkaT xO

Smile

hey! thanks again!

-kaitikat
Old 07-21-2004, 08:12 AM   #15  

Hey Kaiti...

I was thinking we should be buddies since we have similar goals (except you are basically already there)! I can help you while you maintain and I will be losing weight. It seems we are close in age I think. Might be fun and helpful for both of us! hehe Let me know if you already have a buddy.
Closed Thread