Workin it Wednesday Chat

• Time to get Up UPUP!!!! We've got things to do , places to go and people to see!!!!

Kim: I hope you're feeling better today!

Barb: on graduating !!! Are you an official troop leader now?

Ruth: I hope your visit with H went well... now if we can just get him to behave eh?

Sarah: Interesting point... Maybe a time to find balance.. are you getting obsessive about it? I know when I lost a ton of weight -it was pretty much all I thought about

Cottage: I know you're UP!!! You must be tidying up, wrapping presents or at Curves !

Ruthie --- Green Acres here we come! We're going to make an offer on that 10 acres we've been mulling over... DH really loves it here...and I of course would like the best of both worlds.. Why cant I find 10 acres in a country setting but only 10 minutes from city and surburbia
    Today --more studying.. I have one more test to take to complete this course... and I want to do it this week... The course technically goes til the end of December, the next one starts Jan.... and after that March... so I should be done in April or May... I really enjoy it, but Math which I actually like, was never my strong suit, so I am "relearning" things like standard formulas, and statistical analysis stuff... Yep, my brain hurts

Ok girliegirls!!! Time to set up the IV drip, and hit them again!!!
  • Good morning!

Today is supposed to be the day Harry goes back to Maple View! Since he went there nearly naked in the ambulance and will be coming back by car, I need to go get some duds for him to wear and take them to the hospital. I don't know when he'll be released officially but will manage a bit of shopping in town while they go through the paperwork crap.

Somehow I think this will take up most of my day but will be worth it. I've not enjoyed the 35 minute trek in to town and back every day to visit the hospital. Maple View is just 15 minutes away!

Time for tubby and getting dressed ready for take off. Have a great Hump Day!
  • Schatzi, yes, I was up early getting the laundry done, then I went to Curves. I'm just now sitting down to my oatmeal and coffee.

I have the morning off, but it will be a very late night tonight. Cindy and Richard have been away enjoying a long weekend, but are due in around 11pm tonight, so I volunteered to stay with the girls until they get home. Their "real" grandparents and I have been switching off taking care of them, so I've had a lot of free time this week, which has been great. I've gotten a lot of things done.

Ruth, I hope all goes smoothly for Harry's trip back to Maple View. At least you'll be able to get some shopping done while you're at it.

Time to go fold the last load of laundry and get another cup of coffee. I want to make something for Jake's supper tonight, too, and put it in the fridge. If I don't, he'll either snack on junk food, or not eat anything. He's hopeless in the kitchen!
  • Schatzi - Sure I feel obsessive in a way, my job is pretty slow right now so I spend hours on this board, checking for new posts etc. Been trying to for 6 months to lose those dreaded last 10 pounds... it's funny, I LOVED being thinner but now it's easier to find those imperfections (that belly that will just NEVER go away!). I think it's important to realize that your body type isn't going to change, just get smaller...

Good luck with your studying!

Ruth - YAAAAAY! I bet that'll make things SO MUCH easier!

Cottage - We were posting at the same time. Have a great day, hang in there tonight.
  • Morning all!

Schatzi: Thanks for the get-well wishes and the wake up! I'm at work, so I must be feeling much better, right? I hope your studying keeps going well, sounds like your a very diligent student!

Ruth: So glad to hear that Harry is going back today. I hope you're able to enjoy the time in town for shopping and etc. Hope the transition back to Maple View is smooth for him!

Cottage: I hope you have a wonderful time with the girls! I say put 'em to bed early and watch a movie until their parents are home!

Sarah: I know what you mean. I could stay on these boards enough to put my job in jeopardy. I think you look marvelous and I'm sure you're the only person in the world who sees your imperfections...I think that's just the curse of the woman. Here's to you finding your balance!

ME: Feeling a little better this morning. I'd say I'm at 60 - 75%. I probably could have spent another day at home, but I'm way too antsy for that. Plus, we've got a lot to do before leaving for Plano next week. I'm looking forward to it, but I'll be glad when it's out of the way! Well, I should be working now, so have a beachin' day all!

~Kim
  • Morning Chickies!

So I took my quiz Monday night and I passed it with 90.9% I only missed one question and it was a stupid mistake cause I was stressing by that point. I have class tonight and then I'm off from school until Monday. I can't imagine what next term will be like with 2 classes. I'll be going Monday - Thursday night until 10:30 pm.

Speaking of being tired, I've been kind of worn out in the mornings lately. I'm thinking its my crappy food choices because I've been going to bed at my regular time. I need to go my doctor's sometime soon. I hate going, but I think it's gotten to a point where I need some advice. I need to head to the OB as well to get more info about the new vaccine for cervical cancer. I have a friend that has HPV and I'd hate to think I sat back and didn't at least take the time to read up and prevent it for myself.

It's been very slow at work this week. I've managed to catch a few cat naps early in the morning because the phones aren't ringing. Winter is usually our slowest time. No one really wants to get out there and do road work when its cold. The state usually doesn't put out very big bids either. But then again it's going to be in the 70s this week until the weekend. Of course! The days that I have off work and school it's going to be cold and cloudy!

So has everyone gotten their Christmas shopping done? I think I have all the gifts bought, we just need to get out and get our pictures taken this weekend or next. Then I have to buy the crazy ingredients for the cakes and pies and whatnot I have to make. I have like 3 couples that want the same plain jane chocolate cake! I was hoping everyone would pick something different but I guess not.

Well I'm heading off to play some games on pogo before lunch. I'm such a slacker. You girls behave and have a good day!
  • Morning everyone, remember me?? I have been gone for a few days but am back in full effect today. Went to the gym at 4 am this morning and came home and cleaned my house and just had some coffee and an egg white omelet, my day is off to a good start. I'm glad to see that everyone is here so bright and early. Hope all of you have a good day.