Love thyself!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hey ladies,

Just had a thought that maybe we could make a thread of things we love about ourselves - I know I fall into the negative cycle and don't spend enough mental energy saying positive things about myself so here goes -

1) I love my smile
    2) I love my compassion

That's enough for now, but my goal is going to be to post something positive about myself here every day this week.

Anyone with me?
  • Sounds like a good idea. We all need to think more positively. I'll try one thing every day. So for day 1:

I love my eyes.
  • 1. I love my hair.

2. I love my heritage.

3. I love my work ethic.
  • Alright well I don't mean to steal some, but I am.

1. I love my smile. (Parents paid enough money for it!)

2. I love being Irish.

3. I love my voice, both speaking and singing.
  • Ok . .
    1. I love my Personality
  • So we're supposed to post something here every day eh?

1. I'm creative.

2. I'm a good cook.
  • I love that I can wake up at 5 am to work out on days I need to get to the office early!!
  • Kim - that is a good one!

I agree:

1) I love the fact that I'm a morning person ; )
    2) I love my sense of humor and "cleverness"
  • I love my sense of loyalty and my compassion.
  • Great idea, Sarah!

Kim, I am so envious of that ability...that's just what I needed to do this morning...and didn't. Good for you!

Hmmm...
    I love my sense of empathy.
  • Okay, my good thing about me for today:

I love my height (6' is freakishly tall but I wouldn't want to be shorter).
  • Hey, you can weigh more when you are tall!!!!!!!
  • I love being only five feet tall. I'd love it even more to be called tiny and cute!
    I love being able to have two great dogs and the space for them to run and play.
  • I just plain think I rock!!! I would rock more if I lost 40 lbs!!!!! I would be hot and rock!!!! LOL!!!!!

Maybe I should work at being humble LOL!!!

Seriously, I love that I have good self esteem.
  • No humility on this forum! We beat ourselves up enough as it is that we need to take a sentence or 2 (or paragraph or novel) a day to focus on our strengths and what we like about ourselves.

I love myself, even the self that ate 4 SB diet bars, 2 string cheeses, 1 bowl of cereal, 2 crisps w/ laughing cow and a veggie burrito ALL so far today - Loving myself is loving my binges.