South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 01:06 PM   #16  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb0522 View Post
It's good to hear from you. It's been a long time.
TOO long! I popped in every now and then but never commented. I wanted to check on everyone to see that you were all kickin' as usual!
Old 10-02-2006, 01:32 PM   #17  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Jenn, I'm SO thrilled for you!!!!!!!! You two look gorgeous, and blissfully happy, and the setting looks perfect! Would love to hear all the details, if you still feel like sharing (you may be tired of telling the stories by now! ). You can PM me, if you want.

So glad you are feeling better after the surgery...how scary! Do you have to be on a different diet?

Hope you still post in here even if you aren't doing SBD...you know tons about it and can help lots of us...plus I'd miss you!
Old 10-02-2006, 02:13 PM   #18  

Hi Laurie (I Pm'd you a while back but you never responded!)!!!! I miss you too!

our wedding website is http://jennandnicole.com...I can go on and on about the wedding so what do you want to know

No, the day I got out of surgery, I was able to eat whatever I wanted. Which wasn't much! No restrictions though...it was good for my pre-wedding weight (I gained 15 pounds IN the hospital for the week I was there because of the IV and not eating/drinking anything because of the tests) but lost 20 the 2nd day I was home (I went to the bathroom a lot). My stomach capacity shrunk a lot -- that is, until the wedding week! LOL

I am ok with being this heavy in our pictures. Because in our honeymoon pictures (next year sometime), I'll be svelter Hope all is ok with you!
Old 10-04-2006, 04:20 PM   #19  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

I'm sorry if I didn't respond! I sometimes get behind on them...but you are often in my thoughts!

Can't wait to check out the website...was there earlier this summer, but it was before the wedding. Haven't been back since, silly me! :duh:

I think you look gorgeous in your pictures, but I know that I feel so good looking at my wedding pics and knowing that I'm much smaller now. My friend Mel, who also dropped a lot of weight since getting married, and I both are proud to say that we can't fit into our wedding dresses...because they're too big! Still, you both look absolutely stunning! I'm in love with your hairstyle in the pic of you two dancing...wow! You both just look so happy, and I think that makes anyone look amazing, eh?

So glad that you don't have to be on a special diet. I've heard of people being on fat-restricted diets after gall bladder surgery. Shudder! It's hard to be good anyways, but it would be really hard to be low fat for life...at least for me, it would. I'm amazed at how much you gained and lost...that IV fluid sure does a number on your body, eh? I'm SO glad you're okay!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 10:13 PM   #20  

Thanks Laurie-

Yeah - I was shocked too but the doc said, as soon as I came out of surgery that I was a-ok to eat whatever. I get acid now though and I've never had heartburn before. So that's yucky. But since going on FSD, I haven't had any which is good!

My cholesterol is really low so maybe that's why. MY scars still hurt but other than that, I am in good shape. Now my feet are a different story. It was surgery or orthotics -- $500 v. thousands so I went with the orthotics but I am still not there and it hurts to exercise. But I trudge along.

Hope you are doing well. You are weight wise, you've been amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread