New to the SBD and looking for support

• Hi ladies & gentlemen,
    I am new to the Beach and to the online thing as well (it took me a while to figure out home to post this ). I stumble upon this site by accident and am so glad I did. Tomorrow is my official SBD kick off. I lost around 60 some pounds over a year ago, but since I have gained and been stuck ever since I moved back home... I fell into those old eating habits (and lazy habits) and have been struggling with my weight again. I am currently 155 and can't seem to break out. My family and friends are great... but they don't give me the support I need. They range from either encouraging bad eating habits... to making comments when I endulge (which makes me want to eat those donuts even more) . I would appreciate any help you can provide and would like to thank you all already for providing such wonderful ideas and sharing your lives with me.

Thanks!
  • to The Beach, Shenanigans. (I love your name, by the way!)
    There is loads of support and a ton of ideas in this Forum so come on in!

There is a Thread called Phase I Start for you and other new chicks to post foods and questions but feel free to post anywhere and join us on the daily chat.