South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 02:07 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 178/169/145

Height: 5'6

Hey Chickies! Just checking in...Man, I passed up some REALLY yummy stuff this weekend...but I'm proud of myself...my sister in law's 40th b-day was this weekend and I passed on red velvet cake and homemade ice cream....man that would have been terrific! I also went out to eat for the 1st time since I've started the diet. Having the bread just stare me in the face was the hardest part. But I didn't give in. I did however, bring the bread back to my dog. So at least SOMEONE got some kinda satisfaction out of it! So far I'm down 9 lbs...but I'm still in week 2 of Phase I...I'm gonna start my running routine back this week, since I don't feel sluggish anymore. I'm looking forward to next week...I want a banana so bad! Hope everyone has a good day!
Old 09-05-2006, 02:16 PM   #17  

Hey chicks-

Not so sure I feel great myself right now. The day is far from over as I do an academic hour at our afterschool daycare program on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I will be okay if I wind up getting sick, but don't want the other DD (15 months old!) to get it.

Jessie It is a Beth Moore study on the book of Daniel. Should be good as I have heard her studies are amazing.

Gotta go- the 5th graders await me!
Old 09-05-2006, 02:36 PM   #18  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Kiko, Hope you feel better! The editor and editor-in-chief of the Daniel study are my next-door neighbor and across the hall (at work). Small world. I actually got to go to a taping for Beth's next study a few weeks ago--was amazing to be there in person!

Feel better! I know you will be blessed by the study. It is hard to commit the time when you have small kids, I rejoice in your committment!

Jessie
Old 09-05-2006, 02:41 PM   #19  
Life's A Beach!

S/C/G: 270/264.5/170

Height: 5'5"

Wow, PrissPot, nine pounds already?!?!? I'm jealous- I'm on day eight of phase 1 and only lost 4 pounds. But I can't say I've been 100% perfect either..... Guess I have some catching up to do

Tonight for dinner I'm making baked center cut pork loin chops, steamed green beans and spring mix salad (from a bag- sounds fancier than it is ). Dessert will be ricotta cheese....again.

Last edited by EmilieB; 09-05-2006 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:46 PM   #20  

Kiko: My husband taught his adult SS class the book of Daniel and I have to say it was the best thing we ever did. It has so many interesting things in it and much more than just what a casual read would be. He was an incredible man of God with courage unmatched by most others as he was taken pretty much as a child to face what he did. I hope you have a wonderful time teaching it and that all the people in your group enjoy it.

Emilie: Let me know if you need a new dessert choice. I found a Splenda recipe for a maple custard in which all the ingredients are allowed in phase I. PM me and I will glad to send it to you if you wish.

Have a great evening gals!
Faye
Old 09-05-2006, 07:37 PM   #21  
Life's A Beach!

S/C/G: 270/264.5/170

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gma2one View Post
Emilie: Let me know if you need a new dessert choice. I found a Splenda recipe for a maple custard in which all the ingredients are allowed in phase I. PM me and I will glad to send it to you if you wish.
Just sent you a PM- thank you!!
Old 09-05-2006, 10:31 PM   #22  
RNMOM

Default Night

I know that it is the end of the day but it is the first time I've sat down all day. I've taken on a little parttime job at a skin care clinic (botox, microderm, laser, restylane injections) It's really fun and interesting, but I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed....and I start school this week. Anyway, I was slightly naughty over the weekend and I'm glad it's done so I can crawl back to the towel and lay out on the beach.

See ya all tomorrow.
Closed Thread