South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 09:23 AM   #16  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Raining here and I love it!

Not much on the schedule today except some sewingtoom tidying and another stab at those tomatoes! Yes, there were more ripe yesterday! I may go over to my BIL's art show and help him pack it up later today.

Hope your day is fantastic!
Old 08-27-2006, 09:34 AM   #17  

Bing Bing Bing Rrrricochet Rabbitttttt Reportin in!

Louren and
Jana: good thinkin about not preparing stuff with that ivy.. hope it dries up soon fer ya!
Kiko: oooh I bet you and Barb would have a blast!
Ruth: oooh I would take a bunch of tomatos to help you out I love them!!!

ok gals, I've already had a chockful morn, and popped by just to say
runnin out to the store to pick up Windex.. I swear by my homemade rubbing alcohol and white vinegar mixture, but hubby insists on the real stuff to clean the windows on his car...hmmpf, men! So of to the store I go... and will be cleaning the inside of my truck before it gets toooooooo
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh I.am.outta.here........................!
Old 08-27-2006, 11:33 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

It's raining here, too, and I'm loving it! Everything was starting to dry up and get that "dead" look to it. It's a cozy day to just laze around and read, and I'm going to make that Ratatouille recipe later today, too. A friend made some wonderful Sweet Potato muffins that I loved, so I'm planning to play with the recipe to make it SBD friendly and see how it turns out. If they come out ok, I'll post the recipe. It's a pain in the neck to make anything sweetened around here. If I make it just for myself, I can use Splenda, but the kids can't eat it. And if I use sugar, well then I can't eat it. So I end up making half with and half without.
What's this, road trip to Ruth's? Count me in!
Old 08-27-2006, 02:59 PM   #19  

Jana - It's in the phase 2 Entrees http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44047 but if you serve it over cabbage instead of rice, it would be phase 1. It was good last night. I fixed waxed beans with it.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:42 PM   #20  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

That'll be on the menu for me one night this week. It looks and sounds yummy! I'll have it on barley pilaf with green beans.

I seem to be in a sort of slump this afternoon - maybe the weather? I had great plans for the day but have been goofing off on the PC when there is lots of more important stuff to do. I guess I need a good butt boot!

Now I'm going to walk into my messy sewingroom and clear some of the ironing off the chair. Some summer things can just be put away for the winter instead of being ironed!
Old 08-27-2006, 05:48 PM   #21  

Hey there gals!

Another quiet day around here- we had early church and then home for lunch. A bit of laundry, the baby napped, DH and my older DD left again for a bit to hang out.

Right now I am in the process of making the SBD meatloaf that is in the cookbook. I have made it several times and it is quite tasty! I am going o steam some cauliflower and do a box of AuGratin potatoes for the girls. DH will probably eat some of those even though he claims he is back on the beach today.

Early bed tonight for all of us- I am beat! TOM is right around the corner and it seems to kick my butt more and more these days.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:50 PM   #22  

BTW We actually may see some rain here in the great state of Texas. Currently the sky is very dark and there is a lot of thunder. Keeping my fingers crossed for a huge thunderstorm!!
Closed Thread