My new toy

• I am so excited. DH and my BIL just walked in with a health club quality TREADMILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited. BIL got it in the divorce and just gave it to us

The thing is massive....but I can see the tv while I am on it.....it even has a built in fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No workout excuses for me anymore!!!!
  • You are EXTREMELY lucky!

wow I'd love one of those in my house!
  • Enjoy it...don't let it become a place to hang the clothes!
  • I have a heavy duty treadmill at home and I really love it. I'd like to add a word of warning though. When I first got mine, I pushed myself a bit too much with the incline. I developed plantar fascitis (probably complicated by being over 200 pounds). It took a long time for my foot to recover. So I suggest you take the incline slowly and work up to it (make sure you are stretched well enough before using the incline).

I can now use it fine although I tend to use the stationary bike at the gym more just because I can read easier while riding.

The main problem I have with my treadmill is that my son wants to use it whenever I lower the ramp. He has one of the program settings set up for him (I limit his speed and incline since he is only 9) and I have another one set up for me.