Anyone subscribed to southbeachdiet.com?

• I'm just wondering if anyone has a subscription to South Beach Online. If so, is it worth it? I mean we get all the recipes, advice and support we need here. Is there anything more they can offer? I just don't want to pay for what I already am getting.
  • I don't think you need southbeach online. I was successful on SB without it.
  • I know you can do the diet without it. I lost 35 lbs previously on this diet. Fell into depression and gained it all back, but that's besides the point. lol. I'm just wondering if there's any perks to it.
  • I agree with everyone else. You don't have to subscribe to the online diet. You can lose weight without it. I have lost 24 lbs since April 1, 2006
  • As far as I am concerned, the important stuff is available from the official site without paying. I registered and get the Daily Dish which sometimes has recipes and sometimes has hints. It will also notify you if there are any changes in the official plan. I have bookmarked the diet update page http://www.southbeachdiet.com/public...es.asp?GID=224 and it is available without paying. Once someone becomes aware of official updates (I loved it when bananas became allowed!), then the food list here is updated.

I think this site has everything one could need without paying. There is another site that I sometimes glance at that has some good recipes but the posts get really mean sometimes so I would never post there. Everyone is friendly here!
  • Well that's good to hear. I didn't think they'd have anything I was missing, but always good to make sure. I agree with you about the bananas, Barb. They are my favorite fruit so I was happy to see they were added. Plus, they're so convienent to just throw in your purse and eat at your desk at work. I can't wait to be back on phase 2.

I also am pretty sure I know which site you are talking about.
  • HEY!
    My DH insisted on joining online to help him.....waste of money!

He is always asking me uestions and I am always telling him go to 3FC!!!!!

O well....he likes that he can track his weight.......
    And we do that here too!