I'm back. Starting all over again!

• I'm hoping I can stick to it again. Temptation is so great during the summer! Here we go!
  • Welcome Back!!
    Well welcome back!! I just started today so I am a newbie here. I am from NY too! I am upstate near Binghamton! I see you are a Tim McGraw fan! I love him too!! I just went and saw Lonestar play this past weekend. It was a "private" concert of sorts and it was AWESOME!! Well.. Good luck! We are rooting for ya!
    Jalene
  • Welcome back to The Beach! By the way, this old babe really adores Tim McG! I try not to think of him as much in this hot weather.
    Jump on to the Phase I thread for this week and join the fun.
  • Hi! I live near Syracuse. I saw Tim McGraw twice this spring in Rochester and Buffalo. He was awesome!!! I'm going to see Keith Urban at the NYS Fair.

I'll need lots of luck sticking to this. Thanks!
  • Welcome back! I remember you from before. I love Tim McGraw too!
  • Ditto!!!! to the Welcome back! And another Tim fan here!
  • Welcome back! There are a few people starting over again here, including myself. I'm on my 3rd day back on phase 1. You can do this! Everytime I feel a craving, an urge or anything that will lead me the wrong way, I come here and read how everyone's doing and look at the before/after photos. This place is my salvation!
  • Erin, Jalene and inspired!
  • Welcome back! This is my 3rd time attempt and the first time I made it through all of phase 1 without falling off the wagon. What can I say, I love my rum and cokes. The key for me is planning ahead. Oh, and Roasted Chickpeas. Check them out in the recipe section. They are the best! Welcome back.