• Hi everyone. New member here. I was looking over your recipes for phase 1 and 2 and they are delicious. I have been trying to decide what plan to go on and was going to do WW Core plan, but it doesn't allow bread unless you count your flex pts and it seems SB has more to offer. You can have whole wheat bread and make things with whole wheat flour which is right up my alley. I will miss my white potatoes though as I know they are not on the plan. I don't like sweet potatoes. Hey I have the SB books and recipe books, but never used them and think I will get them out and read them and maybe I can do this plan. One thing on WW core you can't have turkey bacon, only canadian bacon and I hate that stuff. I mean I have bought it and let it go bad. I love turkey bacon. I hope I get support here and make some friends...barb
  • Good morning, Barb, and to The Beach. Be sure to read the book and our Forum info thoroughly before you start Phase I. Ask questions and do join us on the daily. There's lots of support in this area of 3FC.
  • Welcome!!!! Yes, there is lots of support here and the recipes ARE yummy!!! I've tried diets before and spent tons of money on foods only to make them and have to choke them down!! This program is not like that at all!!!! I look forward to finding out what my next food is to try!! Enjoy!!!!
  • Barb - In phase 2 you can have small red new potatoes occasionally. They are limited but my husband is allergic to sweet potatoes so he eats them when my son and I share a sweet potato. Welcome to the Beach!
  • Barb! Planning is key! And the stickies in the FAQ section will help you get off to a good start... oh yes, and try some of the Chicks favorite Phase one Breakfasts and Dinners... Delish!
  • Barb, definitely try out the recipes. Many of them have become our new family favorites, they're that good!
  • HI!!!!!

This is a great place to be!!! And yes, the recipes on this board ROCK!!!
  • Thanks you all for the great welcomes. I will be reading the book today and I need to go shopping for ingredients. Will let you know how I do ok...this 3fatchicks is the BEST forum online I think and Ive been to almost all of them hehe.
  • Try using the turkey bacon if you like it so well, I bet you still get the desired weight loss. One or two personal "bends" in a program sometimes work if it makes it easier to stick to. The problems start when you bend on 5 or 6guidelines!
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome to the beach! There's a lot of yummy recipes to pick through.

Nice to meet you!