South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 03:51 PM   #1  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Question Figuring out Recipe Nut'l Info.?

Hey, wonderful Beachies!

I've been trying to use Fit Day to track my calorie and nut'l intake. Usually it works fine, but I have a hard time when I use a recipe that doesn't give me any nutritional information.

Does anyone know of a website or other resource I can use where I can input a recipe and get the nut'l info? I've tried putting in the ingredients one by one to FitDay; however, it's not only a big pain but also innaccurate as the ingredients aren't always available in their database.

Ideas?
Old 07-19-2006, 04:00 PM   #2  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Laurie,
Wish I could help you. I was just thinking about that today, because WeightWatchers will do that (at least give you point value for a recipe) if you're a member. I use *********** and I wish they did!!
Old 07-19-2006, 05:09 PM   #3  
Beam me up Scotty!

S/C/G: 310/218/140

Height: 5'6"

Yup, I sure do!

Look at nutritiondata.com. They have a great "pantry" feature where you put all the things in that you would normally have in your kitchen, enter the amounts of each that you use and it spits out all, and I do mean ALL the information you could ever want! I love it. Makes keeping track so much easier.

Just go to their home page, run your curser over catagory 2 "compare multiple foods" and you will see the link to the pantry page with instructions on how to use it.

Just make sure not to delete your cookies because they store your info in one. But if you need to "clean out" your computer cookies they have an export feature where you can send all the information to yourself in an email for safe keeping, then when you are done cleaning simply copy your email and put it back into the site!

Enjoy!
Old 07-19-2006, 05:39 PM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Thanks, CFT! BTW, I love your sig...SO true.
Closed Thread