Am I over working myself?

• I am only 5 lbs. from my goal. I was working out 6 days a week. Cardio 3 days and lifting weights the other 3. I got strep throat so I took off for about a week, until I finished my antibotics. I started working out again, only for 2 days and now I feel like I'm getting some sort of a cold. I feel weak and tired. What should I do? Slow down my pace? Not sure could use some advice. I was doing phase 2, but I have fallen off today. Thanks.
  • I should have added that I am a stay at home mom with an almost 2 yrs. old, almost 5 yrs. old and 2 step daughters 14yrs. old and almost 16 yrs. old. So, I don't work out side of our home.
  • Could be! If you feel crappy, don't push it. Take care of yourself. Losing five pounds is not as important as caring for those kidlets!
  • I agree with Ruth. Make some homemade soup and take it easy until you feel better. You will just get sicker if you push yourself. If you want to do something then just take the little one out for a walk in the stroller but you really need to make sure you are eating right so your body can fight off whatever is trying to make you sick. Lots of healthy veggies!