3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Phase I (Re)Start - Memorial Day Weekend (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/85355-phase-i-re-start-memorial-day-weekend.html)

HungryMom 05-25-2006 08:05 PM

Phase I (Re)Start - Memorial Day Weekend

So I think I have pretty much fallen off of plan. I am going to have to start over on Phase 1 I am afraid. Kind of went on a binge!! Oops... :cbg:

I am going to restart on Monday... anybody with me???:carrot:

losefatfast 05-25-2006 08:29 PM

Same here! I got so busy in the past few days that I fell off track. I am definitely gonig to make sure that does not happen again!!

amelie77 05-26-2006 07:38 AM

I am with you! Except, I might go ahead and start Saturday. I usually do well on the weekends because there are no donuts and treats sitting around like I see at work everyday.

Ruthxxx 05-26-2006 08:47 AM

I'll change the name of this thread to "Phase I Start - Memorial Day Weekend". It's nice to keep all the starters together for support, dont you think?
Good luck :lucky: but rely on skill and :dust:!

ceejay52 05-26-2006 11:15 AM

Miss Ruth I think this is a great idea. I'm also entering Phase 1. I will need that will power dust.

HungryMom --I'll start with you on Monday. This week end is not a good time to start. I'll be out of town till monday.

Amelie77--You'll be a little ahead of us. Good luck this week end.

Lolow 05-26-2006 06:14 PM

OK, OK. I'm going to re-start also. I've been putting it off and keep on getting larger, then losing a few, then gaining a few, so am going to get back on the wagon to get this off for good. I'm tired of feeling fat all the time and I have places to go and things to see and be seen. Count me in!!!

CindyL 05-26-2006 08:16 PM

Me too!

I plan on starting Monday for the first time...glad to see I'll have company

Lindy87 05-26-2006 11:03 PM

I think I need to restart again as well. Monday is when I'll start too. Best of luck to us all.

kmy68 05-27-2006 10:17 AM

I started this morning. I made it through 8 days a month or so ago. Gained back all I lost and am here to try again. I've been putting this off all month, and felt that if I waited for Monday, it would be Tuesday, maybe Friday, maybe after next weekend.... You get the picture. I needed the here and now.

Thanks for the Will Power Dust Ruth. I really need it!

To all you lovelies working your way to the Beach, have a super weekend!!!!

Lolow 05-27-2006 07:15 PM

I'm making out my list of groceries, etc., for tomorrow afternoon at the local grocery store. I've already gotten my 10 ounce filled water bottles, just need my veggies really. Let's get ready to go, everyone! Monday is SB Day.

Lindy87 05-29-2006 09:30 PM

Today was a very successful restart to P1 for me. Hope the rest of the week goes as well. Even got in a walk today. Looking forward to tomorrow and hoping for another great day.