new to the beach (kind of)

• Hi everyone!
    I've just (re)started the SBD as summer approaches and the holiday weight is still kicking around - but it's clearly no longer the festive season! It's day 3 of phase 1 for me right now and all is well so far. I don't weigh myself often but the clothes are already feeling better around the waist so that must be good news! This time (my 3rd SBD attempt) I am determined to stick it out and lose the weight, so I'm hoping these forums can help me stay focused and motivated. From the posts I've read so far it seems you are all really supportive!
    thanks,
    ellie
  • Hi Schmellie, and to the Beach!
  • Hello! Hello!!
  • It's nice to see you! across the pond.
  • Hi Schmellie
    me and you have similar stats. And seem to have started at the same time. Maybe we can be beach buddies. Good Luck on the beach. Hope to see you around.
  • Welcome to the Beach!
  • Thanks everyone! All your friendly welcomes have kept me strong at work today - some evil person has brought loads of cakes and chips in today, but I have resisted (so far, only 3 hours left).

Wannabe Hotmama - I'd love to be your beach buddy, even though I'm not 100% sure what that means! Let me know!
  • Welcome Ellie...isn't that great when the clothes start fitting looser?