South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 02:14 PM   #1  
having Senior Moments

S/C/G: 265/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile first time on the beach

Hello - I am on day 3 of phase 1 of the SBD. Never tried this one before, but have been on at least 10 million other diets in my lifetime. I'm hoping this one will be one that I can live with for the rest of my life. Looking forward to getting to know all of you, and hearing words of wisdom.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:21 PM   #2  
South Beach Life Style

WELCOME just pull up a beach towel. and join us on our daily threads.. just jump right it.. best of luck to you .and I am looking forward to reading you posts.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:46 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

and to The Beach! Be sure to peruse the stickies in here and in the FAQ section. Lots of good hints and info there!
Old 05-17-2006, 03:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Welcome to the beach Soiley! I know I can say (as can a bunch of other girls on here) that this is the one diet that they have been able to lose weight on and stick with. I've tried everything, mainly strictly calorie counting (although I tried Atkins once) and this worked/is working great for me!

So welcome to the beach!
Old 05-17-2006, 03:47 PM   #5  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

Hi Soiley! to the beach and to 3FC!!! Like sarahslacker mentioned, I have also found this program easy to stick to. Since i've been on the beach, I have felt really good about my food-related decisions and feel much healthier in general. Definitely stop by the daily chat threads to meet everyone. I'm kind of in and out (very busy because I'm finishing up grad school this summer) but there are a lot of regulars, and they are all wonderful, motivating people to be around. Good luck to you!
Old 05-18-2006, 07:54 AM   #6  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Welcome Soiley! I think SB is a life plan and so much more than a diet. If you can get past the initial phases it is a synch to stick to...especially since it allows for the natural slip ups from time to time.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:05 AM   #7  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Soiley! I, too, had been on every diet I could think of and none ever worked. Until this. Over two years later, I'm still on plan and loving it, and I've lost almost all my weight. I hope SBD is just as wonderful to you as I think it is!

Check out the Phase 1 Emergency guide and the other stickies in the FAQ for tons of advice. Try the Taco Bake and the Peanut Butter Cup (both in the recipe forum)...they are wonderful in P1!
Closed Thread