3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   New to 3FC AND SBD. Looking to start P1, March 20...Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/79050-new-3fc-sbd-looking-start-p1-march-20-anyone-bueller-bueller.html)

HelloMsKitty 03-16-2006 11:44 AM

New to 3FC AND SBD. Looking to start P1, March 20...Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Hi Ladies,
I've just gotten to the point where I"m disgusted with my body. I don't know what happeend to me since I used to be able to eat what I want and be fine. Ahhhh I guess that's one of the joys that comes with age, eh? But I've never tried SBD and I hear WONDERFUL things abou tit. Gonna pick up the book today! I'm in a competition with my friends from work to be the "biggest loser" by 5/31. Hopefully this will do the trick. I'm looking for some lovely ladies to join in my adventure and share successes and failures with. Any takers?

Who knows? Maybe I'll be :belly: before long! :)

dare2love81 03-16-2006 01:24 PM

Hi HelloMrsKitty! :wel3fc:

Congrats on deciding to start SBD!! :cp:

I've been on p1 for about 2.5 weeks but this weekend I'm sure I'll do some damage, since it is the boyfriend's birthday :hb: and his family does a weekend-long party. So I can pretty much guarantee I'll fall of the wagon. I'll be re-starting p1 next week.

I think you'll enjoy SBD. I know I do. I love the fact that I'm rarely hungry - as long as I snack when I'm supposed to. The first week is the hardest, I was pretty tired and crabby, but that was just my body working through cravings. It was hard to workout the first week as well - but it gets better!!

This forum is all about sharing successes and failures - take a look at our daily posts. We're all here to support ya! :hug:

Nicole

Ruthxxx 03-16-2006 02:21 PM

Ferris Bueller? I'm confused but :welcome: anyhow. :lol: I confuse easily.

There will be a lot of new chicks starting Phase I on the 20th so I'll change the name of this thread to "Phase I Start or Restart on March 20."

MsKitty, be aware that the book may not have the updated Phase I Food List. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for that. The book is important as it explains the theories behind this lifestyle change.

cottagebythesea 03-16-2006 06:08 PM

:welcome3: to the Beach, HelloMsKitty!

Muffin02 03-16-2006 08:08 PM

Welcome and good luck! I really enjoy the SBD. It's something I feel I could stick with long term.

Schatzi 03-17-2006 07:53 AM

Bueller Bueller :rofl: :coach: AWARDING 1 Beach Badge to HellloooooMisskitty :beach:

Rrrrrrolllllll over Chicks make room on the beach!!!!!

Islander 03-18-2006 09:43 AM

:wel3fc: Welcome to the Beach! :dust: