I'm Back

• Ok so I have been gone for a while from the site. Did pretty well keeping it off until I hit this past Christmas . SO now I am back on the BEACH and trying to get back into full form again. Starting with Phase ! too. So any helpful ideas are welcome. Thank you to you all
  • back!
    Review the stickies in the FAQ and check out the Handbook in this part of the Forum and you'll be just fine! Post any queries and you know you'll get lots of answers. This is a clucking bunch of chickies!
  • back, skherb!
  • wecome back! I started back on P1 10 days ago after nearly three months Phase Whatever. The first few days are rough but then you just get back into the swing of it and the cravings go away.

I collected a bunch of really good P1 recipes, made a shopping list and stayed with it. By planning ahead and knowing you have a great, healthy P1 meal ahead of you, it helps ease the temptation and helps drown out the sound of the drives thrus and junk foods.

If you like crunchy snacks, make sure you have something crunchy and P1 friendly, if you like sweet snacks, have plenty of those availabe too.

You can do this, you have a world of resourses at your fingertips, all you need to do is stay focused on the prize
  • Welcome back! Kiko and I are still here so now we have one more Dallasite posting!
  • Thanks everyone. I am so craving tonight. My husband brought a King Cake home. I told him it cannot be here tomorrow while I am her by myself. NO WAY
  • Welcome Skherb! Ahh........the Frisco Mall, what fond memories . I remember when the only big business in Frisco was the Ford dealership ...that was way before JCPennys and Frito Lay came to town .

I'm on day three and doing fairly well. I can do this, I must do this .