South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 03:21 PM   #1  

Default I need to right the ship

Hello all -

I know it's been a long time since I've posted here, and things are going good. Okay that's not altogether true. I have not been completely 'on' SBD for about two weeks now. I really need to get my focus back and try to make this work. That is why I am really going to commit to posting and keeping track of everything. But I feel good and I am proud I've lost 16 lbs since 1/1. I'm thinking about going back to P1 for 2 or 3 days to get rid of the cravings. Is that a good idea?

Wish me luck and TIA!

-Anna

Old 02-22-2006, 04:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

I hear all sorts of ladies go back to Phase 1 just to get things back under control... I did that last week after I binged for a weekend and I think it helped... I know it helps to kind of cleanse the system and after a couple of days into it I have A LOT more energy... so I say go for it and welcome back!
Old 02-22-2006, 04:51 PM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Anna, that's a GREAT idea.

It'll get you back on track and get rid of cravings. Also, though I doubt this was Dr. A's intention, I find that it makes Phase 2 look so luxurious that I don't feel as much like I'm dieting, you know? Fruit and starches? Are you kidding??? I'm in heaven!

Congrats on losing the 16 pounds! Glad to have you back with us...I'm sure that the major way I stay OP is by posting and reading here...knowing I have to change my ticker if I gain is a HUGE motivator.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:07 PM   #4  

I just started phase 1 again, and it has really helped to get me back on track. I feel great.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:22 AM   #5  

Smile

USMC, Beachgal, and Sarah -

Thank you for you support! I know I can really succeed on SBD. I just need a little help once in a while.

-Anna
Old 02-24-2006, 10:12 PM   #6  

You ladies have inspired me. I got derailed by Valentine chocolates and have not regained my resolve. To make it worse, I have been really sick for 3 days...bad head cold. Its easy to give into your cravings when you feel awful. So I will take the challenge...back to Phase 1. But I won't jump on the scale just yet!
Lets report our phase 1 results one week from today...
Meg
Old 02-25-2006, 12:00 PM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I've started a Phase I (Re)Start Thread for you chickies plus any others who want to join in.
Closed Thread