South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 09:07 AM   #1  
Goal: A Healthy Me

Height: 5' 6"

Smile Is there room for another towel on this beach?

Hi all, I'm Kelly. I'm not new to SB but I'm new to these boards. I've been lurking for a few weeks and have found a lot of helpful information.

I'm a WOHM to two - 3 1/2 year old Rachael & 5 month old (Yikes! how did that happen so fast?) Jake. I first did SB in Feb 04 and lost 15 lbs. which I kept off until I got pregnant. DH and I restarted SB 5 weeks ago and are both doing pretty good. I'm concentrating on trying to get my water and veggies in. Some days are better than others. Jake doesn't sleep through the night yet (he's not even close yet ) so I'm living on coffee and not able to figure out how to work exercise into the mix yet.....someday

Well enough of my gabbing....hope to find a good home here.

Edited to add: Forgot to add that I am doing this as much for health as for losing those baby pounds. My family has a horrible history of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.....I want to be and stay healthy for my kids (and eventually grandkids) and SB just seems like the right way to do that.

Last edited by Kelly J; 02-22-2006 at 09:31 AM.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:10 AM   #2  

Consider yerself HOME! We have a loverly chicken coop here..
Browse about, come visit us on our daily thread and post any questions you have... we'll be sure to support you and offer our words of wisdom
Old 02-22-2006, 09:31 AM   #3  

Welcome to the Beach, Kelly! I remember that lack of sleep so well. It's one of the reasons we decided to only have one child. It sounds like you are off to a good start on the beach.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:59 AM   #4  

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to the beach. The chicks here are really great. I too have little one, but not little and do remember the nights of waking up. Now trying to potty train my 4 1/2 year old son before kindergarten is Sept. Not an easy task for us. Put out your towel and enjoy the sun.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:37 AM   #5  
Mom to 3 Great Kids

Welcome and it's nice to meet you! I'm new here too, everyone is just great.

Tyra
Old 02-22-2006, 11:39 AM   #6  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Kelly!

Glad to have you with us and happy to hear of your focus on health...I think that really is the key!

Are you breastfeeding? I've heard that it's really important for breastfeeding moms to get their water...and of course it's important for your diet/health, too. I know how hard it is, though! There are a couple threads here on trying to get your water in...you might want to check them out.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:11 PM   #7  
South Beach Goddess

S/C/G: 191/158/145

Good to see you here!
Old 02-22-2006, 01:13 PM   #8  
Kyemom

Welcome to 3FC!!!!
Closed Thread