South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 02-16-2006, 04:28 PM   #1  

Exclamation Forgot To Eat!!

I can't believe it...I actually forgot to eat lunch today! I work part time and after work this afternoon I went to get my nails done. When I got home, at 2:30, I realized I was a bit hungry and it dawned on me that I forgot to eat lunch! Don't know if this has EVER happened to me before! Food is becoming less important!!!! SHOCKING!!
Craftinmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 04:33 PM   #2  

I almost did, too, because I got back to work late after a doctor's appointment. But I did manage to fit it in because I know I'm just shooting my diet in the foot if I don't! Hope you managed to get something!
SunLit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 04:40 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunLit
I almost did, too, because I got back to work late after a doctor's appointment. But I did manage to fit it in because I know I'm just shooting my diet in the foot if I don't! Hope you managed to get something!
definatly. I had some tuna once I got home. I have to admit I ate it standing up, right out of the can, but at least I squeezed it in! My son was on the way home from school and we had to run right back out today! I hate those sort of days!!
Old 02-16-2006, 05:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

I just wasn't hungry today...that always happens after I work out...another incentive! lol
kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 07:02 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 142/135/120

Height: 5'3"

I must admit I am jealous!!! There has never been a time in my life where I have forgotten to eat or just not felt like eating!!! I can't even imagine it.
freaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 07:54 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaky
I must admit I am jealous!!! There has never been a time in my life where I have forgotten to eat or just not felt like eating!!! I can't even imagine it.
very new to me...trust me!!
Old 02-18-2006, 10:03 PM   #7  

I often forget to eat on the weekends. Last Sunday I ran around town and did errands and took my dog to the dog park and then went home dropped the groceries off and headed out to a volunteer meeting and didnt realize I hadnt eaten a thing all day. I tried to get a salad at the restaurant the meeting was in but didnt end up having time. So my first and only meal of the day was at 7:30pm. I do this often on the weekends because I am doing so much. Today I at dinner around 4:30 pm and didnt eat anything but that all day. I went to the dog park and then down to the pool to lay out and just didnt think about eating. 0
Tampaquillowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 10:09 PM   #8  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampaquillowner
I often forget to eat on the weekends. Last Sunday I ran around town and did errands and took my dog to the dog park and then went home dropped the groceries off and headed out to a volunteer meeting and didnt realize I hadnt eaten a thing all day. I tried to get a salad at the restaurant the meeting was in but didnt end up having time. So my first and only meal of the day was at 7:30pm. I do this often on the weekends because I am doing so much. Today I at dinner around 4:30 pm and didnt eat anything but that all day. I went to the dog park and then down to the pool to lay out and just didnt think about eating. 0
I keep a Luna Bar (any nutrition bar will do) and I eat those when I'm that much on the go. Also when I was sick and really didn't want to eat, I ate some soup and 2 of those that day just to have something in my system. Not the same as whole foods, but it'll get me by in a pinch and keep my system on track.
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 10:17 PM   #9  

Thats an idea. I dont feel so bad about not eating much on the weekends because I dont work out on the weekends either. I workout 5 days a week and take weekends off. SO i like to eat less on the weekend days than I do on weekdays.
Tampaquillowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 10:18 PM   #10  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

It's not about eating less, but eating regularly. Keeps your body on track.
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote