Should I keep track of calories on phase 1?

• After 1 week on phase 1 my weight is the same, perhaps I might be eating too much?
    Breakfast is normally 1/2 cup of egg sub with veggies and cheese, side of Canadian bacon or Morningstar Farms soy sausage and a small V-8
    Snacks are two pieces of 2% string cheese, celery with 2 pieces of Laughin Cow light or with 2 T natural PB, rollups with legal meat and FF cheese singles, leftover veggie side dishes from the night before
    Lunch salad with low sugar (less than 3 g) dressing and protein, plus a SF jello cup
    Supper a protein and one veggie and a salad or two veggies
    Then I have either a ricotta cream or a SF fudge pop (the small ones)

I do drink two cups of tea with a total of 1/4 cup skim milk in the morning. Not willing to go through the caffeine withdrawal thing, plus tea IS good for you.
  • Cheese could be the problem. I see four servings which may be too much for you. There is a thread in the FAQ about portion sizes, I think. You could check out your calories on www.fitday.com. Our 3fc calorie counter is not working properly at the moment.
    By the way check out REVISED Phase I Food LIstregarding dairy and the calorie limitations of SF stuff.