Question-phase 1

• Can i have a non fat cappacino on phase 1? I am dying for one, but dont know if it is allowed. Thanks!!
  • What are the ingredients?
  • Cindy if all that is in your non-fat capuccino is espresso and skim milk, yes, you can. Just keep in mind what Dr. A wrote about caffeine, and limit yourself to 2 servings a day. You can also add Sugar Free syrups to your capuccino (or latte or whatever) during Phase 1.
  • here is the info from the website-it looks like it does have some sugar in it, which i guess is a no no? What do you think?
    Serving Size 12 fl.oz.

Cappuccino Espresso, steamed milk and foamed milk
    Rich, full-bodied Starbucks® espresso in a small amount of steamed milk, with a deep layer of foam. With less milk than a latte, the classic and complex cappuccino offers a stronger espresso flavor and luxurious texture.

Amt Per Serving

Calories 80

Fat Calories 0

Total Fat (g) 0

Saturated Fat (g) 0

Cholesterol (mg) <5

Sodium (mg) 100

Total Carbohydrates (g) 11

Fiber (g) 0

Sugars (g) 9

Protein (g) 7

Vitamin A 8%

Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 20%

Iron 0%

* The nutrition information for beverages is based on Starbucks® beverage recipes. Because beverages are handcrafted, exact information may vary. Data is calculated using esha Research’s Genesis® R&D software, and rounded to meet FDA regulations. Data for vitamins and minerals refers to percentage of US recommended daily intake values.

Compare all Starbucks® Beverages
  • if you do it non-fat no whipped cream, it should be ok
  • I don't think that 9 gms of sugar in one drink is allowed on SB.