South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 03:11 PM   #16  
Who needs sleep?

Morning everyone! (at least, here on the West coast it's still morning!)

Kyemom- yay! congrats! I bet you feel terrific! Happy Birthday to your son, too. 8 is a nice age.

Marianna - I'm glad it wasn't cancer! Any ideas what is causing the pain?

Anchor weight - congrats on the 2 lbs!

hollyhock - welcome to the forum! Keep in mind that a good, healthy diet will give you more energy - and you have to eat, anyway, right?

beachgal - have a fun time!

Everybody - have a great Friday!

me - I was sicker than ever yesterday so I ate terribly - I just couldn't choke most food down, so I ate mostly pudding and soup. I'm a bit better today. I have a lot to do, and I didn't get nearly as much homework done as I'd've liked yesterday as I had difficulty focusing.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:09 PM   #17  
beachbum

Hi Chicks

Gee!! I'm making this a habit, not posting until now. Woke up late this morning and Than I had to go a meet with my singing club. It hot here again, and my shoes are hurting again,with all that water retention. Afraid to get on the Scale tomorrow for W-I. Don't think I'll make my Sept Weight Goal this month.(4 lbs is alot to lose for me, what was I thinking)

Sweet Tea & KO- What are friends for if you can't help them move.

Have nice evening will join you in tomorrows thread Hugs BB

Hugs BB

Last edited by beach bum; 09-23-2005 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:21 PM   #18  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Whew! Chatty bunch today! The window studs just left - Scott and Bill this time, not Bill, Bill and Bill like the last time! They vacuumed and cleaned the windows just beautifully. I've got the plastic sheets off everything and my world is back to normal for the weekend. Claire came over and we scraped paint and pulled nails out of the floor for an hour so things are shaping up in the guest room.

Hollyhock, nice to see you wander in. I can send you my book for a while if you like. This really is a very healthy plan.

Crap! Someone is at the door. Back later. i think I'll move to a hermitage!
Old 09-23-2005, 06:48 PM   #19  
RNMOM

Default Good afternoon/evening

Well, I divided and conquered today..........cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping..............I'm exhausted!

Ruth, I would love to have some beefcakes to come clean my windows....uh, did I just say that???

beachbum, don't step on the scale if you are that bloated, unless you want to see how much water rention weighs...................... I hope you get feeling better soon!

Hko, you get feeling better too.

Marianna, glad everything turned out negative! I had a two hour wait last year after my mammo because the radiologist saw something suspicious....I almost went out of my mind.....not a long trip by the way! Prayers are with you.

Anchor weight.....I'm green with envy.....botox...............I wish I had the $$$ to do that!

kyemom, you are a BRAINIACK!!!! I need a few of your smart cells please!

hollyhock, definitely give the book and try and welcome!

little chick, come up for air once in awhile!

Schatzi, missed you today............my comic relief girl!!!

KO, I love those SF fudgesicles! You sound like you are getting it together.

djett, I wish I would have measured when I started this journey. I love seeing numbers. Congrats on your success!

Well, Ellis I haven't heard from you in awhile. And Mamacita, vere are you, too busy to suck some blaaad to visit??????

We're picking up my son tonight, he's been in Alabama for the past month with military stuff . He'll be home for 2-3 months then it looks like he'll be deployed to Iraq. If I don't think about it maybe it won't happen......................? Anyway, we're going to Applebees tonight after the airport so I think I'll have a blackened chicken salad.

You all take care and give yourself a hug
Old 09-23-2005, 07:55 PM   #20  

They think that it may be an inflammation of the ligaments in my chest... or non cyclical hormonl pain, So I have been prescribed a mega dose of evening primrose oil to start with for a few weeks and then see how I go...
Old 09-23-2005, 09:48 PM   #21  

H-ko I agree with your comment "hollyhock - welcome to the forum! Keep in mind that a good, healthy diet will give you more energy - and you have to eat, anyway, right? "
My appetite is wacky lately and I never know what I want to eat then I get too hungry and east cheese and crackers.
I will pick up the book from a friend tomorrow and read through. I know the gist of it, it is more about putting it to practical use.
Thanks for the offer Ruth, I would rather you sent yourself down here for a while!!

Thanks for the warm welcome gals. I do need to shake up my diet head space.
HUGS!
Closed Thread