3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   I've been MIA because I found out I was pregnant! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/64714-ive-been-mia-because-i-found-out-i-pregnant.html)

Momto6chicks 09-06-2005 09:32 AM

I've been MIA because I found out I was pregnant!

And it's almost given me an excuse to give up! It's wrong I know it. I need to be careful now more than ever. I have HUGE babies and I need to be real careful with bad carb intake so I can see if it's possible for me to have a tiny baby again. LOL..... I just don't even know where to begin....UGH. Thanks for reading my whine. But, we are excited about the baby! Due the end of April sometime!

Barb0522 09-06-2005 09:52 AM

Congratulations, Emily! The healthy food in phase 2/3 should be great for you and your baby.

RNMOM 09-06-2005 09:53 AM

Congrats Emily

You better change your signature! Wow! What do you have anyway.....# of boys and girls.

My metabolism always revved up when I was pregnant. Only gained 10-15 pounds with each one, after I was done nursing though....... :fr:

3!girls!for!me! 09-06-2005 10:15 AM

:) Congrats Emily!!! WOW 7 kids :dizzy: I have 3 girls and its hard to keep up!!! Best of luck to you, I bet the other kids are excited!! :)

Heidi 09-06-2005 10:19 AM

Congratulations Emily!

kyemom 09-06-2005 10:39 AM

wow...I am happy for you, if you are happy...if it was me, you might as well shoot me...my 2 are enough!

Schatzi 09-06-2005 11:17 AM

WOW that's some Roost you Rule! Congrats on lucky number 7! And like Barb said, SB Phase 2 will be a wonderful WOE for you and the baby chicklet !

susicue 09-06-2005 12:04 PM

WOW! Congrats Emily. I wondered where you'd gotten off to. I think it'd be a great idea to stay with the program while you're preggers. I always gained wayyyy too much. Good Luck!

Susi

Ruthxxx 09-06-2005 12:05 PM

Congratulations! Babaies are always welcome!

Barb1037 09-06-2005 01:02 PM

Congrats!

Emily - That's wonderful! Don't use the bun in the oven as an excuse, use it as motivation to eat right!

Momto6chicks 09-06-2005 02:24 PM

Thanks ladies! I will and I can do this by golly!!

H-ko 09-06-2005 05:19 PM

Congratulations! How many boys and how many girls do you have currently? What a lovely, large family! I guess it'll be stone-ground crackers instead of saltines, eh? ;)

weezle 09-06-2005 06:16 PM

Holy Buckets! SEVEN? Whew! At least we know you're getting your exercise! ;)

Congratulations! When I had a "scare" that I was pregnant (not really a scare, but Terry and I really aren't ready as we're still newlyweds) I thought "WOO HOO! At least if I am, I don't have to do Phase 1 anymore!" :lol: Probably not the first thing to be excited about if there's a possibility, huh?

That's awesome for you though! What are your children's names, and how in the WORLD did you come up with that many names? Terry and I have discussed it, and we'd better have 1 boy and 1 girl, otherwise there aren't enough combinations of names that we'll (he'll) agree on.

Take care of yourself, and keep us updated!

Marianna 09-06-2005 06:54 PM

That is great news... I think that the second and third phases would be spot on for a pregnant mamma.

Momto6chicks 09-06-2005 07:36 PM

Well right now I have 3 boys and 3 girls. The boys are Chad, Riley, and Lance. The girls are Ellie, Ruth , and Mary. I dunno what we will call this baby! It will come to us though....LOL. I think my boys have cowboy type names and my girls are old fashioned. Wish me luck on figuring everything out! And I am still working out at least. Just got back from the gym! Woohooo.... but I am feeling a wee bit tired. LOL