South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 03:00 PM   #16  

I hope you have a wonderfully fun and a safe trip!! I hope you feel better soon also!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 03:28 PM   #17  
Who needs sleep?

Sarah - I do the same thing, turn around and look, all offended-like, at the sidewalk as if it tripped me ON PURPOSE!

Hope your dr can get you something that helps. Have a great trip, and feel better soon!
Old 09-07-2005, 04:31 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 197/199/145

Height: 5'0"

I'm back and alive, yeah! my back doesn't hurt any where near the way it did on Friday.

I kept with low activity the first few days, but on Monday I went out on the kayack and the canoe and played for several hours and had a blast. The constant paddling back and forth must have stretched something because I feel so much better.

It was funny because when I feel sorry for myself I tend to eat more with less care of what and how much. So when we arrived at the lake on Saturday, I was eating all the chips and dips and what ever. On Sunday I didn't want any chips and I moved to vegetables and more healthy choices without thinking about it... ....omg, I've changed!

Yesterday morning I was getting dressed in the dark becasue I didn't want to wake up dh. I pulled on a pair of jeans that I thought were mine and was so disgusted because it couldn't get them to fasten when I realized they were my DH jeans!!! Woo Hoo! They were relaxed fit 30 x 30's and they almost fastened! Look out, I may have found a new source for clothes! Shoot why buy my own when I can just wear his.

Sarah
Old 09-07-2005, 04:42 PM   #19  

Hugs Sarah.. U will be missed darlin'.. I missed this whole thread and not sure WHY! I too get bruises from alien thugs! and trip trip trip.. ah yes I see that there are many of us have the middle name GRACE..N O T...! I did learn that I tend to drag my left foot (compliments of a forensic sci course taken.) like IGOR... anywho I must actually be conscious of how i walk lest I stumble about... SAD ... But as you see luv..u aint alone in your Clutziness!
Closed Thread