South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 06:42 AM   #1  
Babywaby

Default Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Morning every one. It's been a busy weekend for me. We have that wedding coming up on Saturday and DH just tried his suit on last night and it's to small. He has gained weight since we got married (ok he was like to skinny before and now I think he's just right, but his parents blame it on me and say I'm goign to turn him into a fat American...sheeshh... ) So we had to run to the mall to find him another suit, we finally found one almost exactly like his old one from the same store, just a size up. However they have to fix the length of the pants so those won't be ready until Thursday which is cutting it close.

I cheated when we ate out at a nice restraunt last night, I haven't been able to make it out of the bathroom this morning... I swear I'm done eating all that crap. Eating out is my undoing, from now on we are only going to eat at home. I'm goign to try that deep dish pizza recipe this week for sure. Were just going to have grilled chicken for lunch now since both of us have rumbly tummies from all the rich food.

Welp, hope every one is having a good day on the beach. I'll check back later, ohh and fyi we hired a new girl who seems really nice but I'm not sure if shes going to work out. She has a teaching license but hasen't been able to get a teaching job yet, I'm sure as soon as one becomes avilable she will quit here....but we will see.... sometimes I think working for yourself isn't all its cracked up to be...
Old 07-19-2005, 08:28 AM   #2  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning chicks a real quick peck in for me. My dUncle is still hanging in. The :called the family in yesterday morning, but as of he is still with us.
So I am not sure how much posting I will get in these next few days. Then we leave to go away Friday night. Plus dd is home again her and her friend, they have been hopping from one house to the other. So when they are home I don't get much computer time. Well I have to run need to get the wee ones their breakfast. Have a great day chicks.
Old 07-19-2005, 08:34 AM   #3  
CELULITE BABE BLUES

Talking

Mornin [email protected]!!!

Guess everybody is sleeping n ,,, or haven't had enough coffee!!

Weekly: W I, still maintaining goal weight and hv been able to add quite a lot bk to diet !!! PH3 ROCKS... Going for more coffee,,,Check bk later 2c who's up !!! HAPPY BEACHIN DAY 2ALL U BEACHBABES AND LURKERS .................GOFISHIN
Old 07-19-2005, 08:37 AM   #4  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

[email protected]: Hang in there!! People can be soooo frustrating...at least when you're the boss you can fire those people hehehe!!

littlechick: Sorry about your uncle! We're all here for you, though!

I've decided to post my meals for the next few days since I don't seem to be losing as fast as some. Maybe you ladies will notice something I'm doing wrong. This morning I'm headed to the woods so I'll post later on today. At least today it's going to be pretty and sunny instead of wet and rainy!! Still hot and humid but I'd rather be hot out in nature than hot on the couch at home!! I strongly recommend a walk in the woods to improve your mood. It just has the most amazing effect!! Have a great day on the beach, ladies! NO CHEATING TODAY!!!
Old 07-19-2005, 08:39 AM   #5  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Hey gofishin'!! We posted at the same time!! You're nekid rain dance has been working!! Guess you took the thong off this time !!!!
Old 07-19-2005, 08:48 AM   #6  

Height: 5'-2"

ugh. I slept on the chaise last night, and I have sixteen cricks in my neck.

Kat, glad you were able to find another suit for DH!

Little Chick, keeping you and your uncle and family in my prayers, sweetie.

Gofishin, pass me a cup, please. And while you're at it, couldja give me a neck massage?

Pearshape, what are these woods you keep talking about? They sound lovely. Are they near your house?
I'm just trying to think if there are any woods nearby to me. There's a whole lot of concrete... I suppose I could walk down to the canal.

Just taking DD to summer school... back in a bit...
Old 07-19-2005, 08:52 AM   #7  
CELULITE BABE BLUES

Talking

Mornin Littlechic and Pear!!!

Time to get up the rest of u slackers !!!

LITTLECHIC..... Prayers for ur Uncle,,,hv a nice day !!!

PEAR.......I did a really special nude rain dance ,,,,U may not get rain the rest of the year !!!.................Have a nice woody walk ................GOFISHIN
Old 07-19-2005, 10:00 AM   #8  
CELULITE BABE BLUES

Talking

MORNIN ROCKSTAR!!!

Did ur DH kick u out of the bed ???? .......( or do u not have a bed or window covers .........GOFISHIN
Old 07-19-2005, 10:04 AM   #9  
Kyemom

Whoo hoo..I lost 2 more pounds...maybe my whining burnt those extra calories away!!!

Anyway..Have a great day on the beach...
Littlechic- your fam is in my prayers
Go fishin- Thanks for the wakeup call!!
Pear- I need a nice long walk in the woods...watch out for ticks!
Old 07-19-2005, 10:15 AM   #10  

Hey chicks...not much to report, except for that this nanny job has me absolutely exhausted! It makes it easier to do this diet though, I hardly taste what I eat because when I finally have a chance to put something in my mouth, I'm half asleep anyway!

Two more days until weigh-in! Let's see how it goes...
Old 07-19-2005, 10:21 AM   #11  
Kyemom

How come the new messages are not in bold today on the forum list??
Old 07-19-2005, 10:27 AM   #12  

Good morning Kat, LC, Pear, GoFish, Ellis, KyeMom, and CA!

Not much to report, ended yesterday OP. Went shopping and found a couple of cute skirts. Not the size 10 or 12 I prefer to buy, but I need some stuff for school until I get the rest of this baby weight off. Great deals- they were both on sale for $12.99.

Taking DD swimming with a friend today. The great thing is that I am friend's with the mom, so both DD and I can have some "girl" time today. Now, me in a bathing suit is another story........

Beachgal- Where are you? I miss you!!!!
Old 07-19-2005, 10:40 AM   #13  
A Lily from my yard!

Hey chicks! A quickie for me. I'm at work. Nobody is here but me. Kim (who I am filling in for) had her baby lastnight so Robyn will be late since she has been with her sister all night. Had a very busy w-end with no time to post. We go to pick up DD this evening. WooHoo! Well I better get back to work before the boss man gets here! lol Have a great day all!
Old 07-19-2005, 10:44 AM   #14  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I love me some fresh blueberries!!!

Morning all.

LC -- hugs to you and yours ok?

Ellis -- I need a massage too!!! When you find a good massueuse, let me know!

Hi and hugs to the rest of you. The next few days will be busy for me and I may not be around as much. 2 friends are in town today and tomorrow. HB gets her ring back tomorrow too! Poor thing has to work late all week and weekend (but at least we get the OT!). Off to get some work done.

Old 07-19-2005, 10:48 AM   #15  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Morning chicks!

I'm washing my big fat sugar bloated body up on the beach again. Sorry I've been MIA but I took a long weekend in Traverse City. Needless to say it involved a LOT of winery hopping and tons of wine. I had my wine goggles on all weekend.

I'm facing reality today though. I even changed my ticker to reflect my 12 pound weight gain since the end of June!!! One month of bad eating did me in. No more drinking, cheating or other misc behavior until my birthday the day before Christmas. I'm serious!!!! I'm paying a personal trainer to work my fat off and I'm going out for horribly expensive super fattining wine soaked dinners in Traverse City. Which by the way we went to the old Northern Michigan Asylum for the Insane for dinner. This building (Building 50 is what it is called) was built in 1885 and it is a Victorian marvel. It closed in the 1980s. They are converting it to condo's, restaurants and shops, art galleries etc. Needless to say it is SUPER creepy. SUPER HAUNTED! One of the girls with us wouldn't even go to the bathroom by herself. The restaurant we went to was Stella Trattoria. You can use your search engine and put in Northern Michigan Asylum for the Insane and see all kinds of old pictures.

So I'm making the commitment today here and now. I have to dig my SBD book out and I'm going to do Phase I just like it is in the book. Dave Ramsey would have a coronary to know I was paying a personal trainer and then eating fatty foods and drinking wine.

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up on the posts. Yesterday was a day from h*ll at work and this is first chance I've had to even visit the site.
Closed Thread