3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Yummy Stuff! I so feel like I cheated (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/61518-yummy-stuff-i-so-feel-like-i-cheated.html)

KimberlyHeidi 07-15-2005 05:29 PM

Yummy Stuff! I so feel like I cheated

Let me start by saying I finally got around to trying to PB cup dessert. I had it for a snack so I could burn the calories instead of dessert. First thing is in the past I have HATED natural PB esp the ones that are just salt and peanuts. Well I got is esp for this recipe but tasted it off the spoon and I was like wow this is great. Then I added a little ff cool whip mico the sf fuge pop mixed it together and omg it was so good. I honestly felt guilty like I was cheating!!

On to my lunch.. I wanted tomatoes and feta and then a salad but didnt want to bring 2 bowls outside so i mixed in the tomatoes and feta in my salad with some olives and turkey and a little ranch and it was so yummy. Its so weird how all this stuff that I didnt like before or didnt satisfy me now does and its only been a few days. Anyhow wanted to share bc its a yummy salad and I will def. be putting it together again soon!

Christian 07-15-2005 06:29 PM

I am with you...Eating this way sometimes makes me feel like I am cheating too.... I LOVE this plan!!!! :D:D No more deprivation for me :nono:

2BFIT1 07-15-2005 07:10 PM

Kimberly~I'm so glad that you experimenting with new foods and finding things that are yummy and healthy!!! Way to go :bravo:

KimberlyHeidi 07-15-2005 07:58 PM

Christie-
Love your quote and cant agree with you more.

2bfit- Thank you! I find it to strange how I was never satified before not even with a whole piece of cake and now I am satisified by natural PB!!! I love this plan. The only thing that has been bothering me is heartburn.

Christian 07-16-2005 08:50 AM

I had a mild case of heatburn at first too...I took some gas X and it really helped ...and I only had to take it for about a week, Hope this helps :wave:

Maryjaneld 07-16-2005 09:09 AM

Kimberly,
YOur idea for a salad sounds really yummy. I think i will try it soon. I really like this diet, i can eat foods that taste good and i'm not depriving myself of anything. I got so used to diet = eating crap. That's why i think this diet is the best one i've tried so far!

Islander 07-16-2005 07:34 PM

:chef: Kimberly, your dessert and salad sounds so yummy.

KimberlyHeidi 07-17-2005 04:33 PM

Christie- Thanks I picked some up. Its weird sometimes I have pains right under my boobs in that area kinda like the heartburn feeling but in a diff place. My husband is a firefighter/emt and he thinks its just muscle pain but I dont quite understand why I would get that from this plan

KimberlyHeidi 07-17-2005 04:35 PM

Mary and Patti- The salad is so yummy. I have had it everyday for lunch sometimes adding new things in it like peppers and cucumbers but I always put feta and some turkey and tomoatoes. I cant get enough of it!!