South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 10:53 PM   #1  
krazy binging insomiac

if i remember correctly when you're done phase one you start slowly adding food back in... personally i'd feel safer adding non-wheat products at the beginning myself. add a few things a day like fruit or yogurt sound like a good idea to me... in fact i remember reading something about adding an apple and strawberries or something first.....but i could be completely out of my mind... i would think adding fruits back in first is a much safer way of going about it than immediately adding back in whole wheat. i know when i get there pasta, rice and bread will be the last things i add back in.
Old 06-29-2005, 11:30 PM   #2  

Default Phase 1.5 :)

I am afraid to go straight back to bread in phase 2, even though I would only eat whole wheat. Would it be safe and/or healthy to add in my own two week phase, or Phase 1.5 as I like to call it, where I add in just a couple of things like yogurt (Yoplait Fat-Free Vanilla yogurt is to die for!), and a couple of fruits with low glycemic indexes like watermelon and cantaloupe (which I'm going to try to learn how to like!)? I know in the book it says you can continue phase 1 for a few days longer, but I wasn't sure if two full weeks without any whole grains would be healthy.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:43 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Closing this thread because of time screw-up. Posts are out of order because of a server glitch.

Check out the hints for Phase II in the FAQ.
Closed Thread