New Drugs for Women! snort! WARNING! Swallow coffee first!

• OK here's my list of "must have medications"!

DAMNITOL:
    Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to heck for up to 8 full hours.

St. MOMMA'S WORT:
    Plant extract that treats mom's depression by rendering preschoolers unconscious for up to two days.

EMPTYNESTROGEN:
    Suppository that eliminates melancholy and loneliness by reminding you of how awful they were as teenagers and how you couldn't wait till they moved out.

PEPTOBIMBO:
    Liquid silicone drink for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases bust size, decreases intelligence, and prevents conception.

DUMBEROL:
    When taken with Peptobimbo can cause dangerously low IQ, resulting in enjoyment of country music and pickup trucks.

FLIPITOR:
    Increases life expectany of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.

MENICILLIN:
    Potent anti-boy-otic for older women. Increases resistance to such lethal lines as, "you make me want to be a better person....can we get naked now?"

BUYAGRA:
    Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency, duration, and credit limit of spending spree.

JACKASSPIRIN:
    Relieves headache caused by a man who can't remember your birthday, anniversary, phone number, or to put the toilet seat back down.

NAGAMENT:
    When administered to a boyfriend or husband, provides the same irritation level as nagging him.

Now send these to any woman who needs a good laugh and any man who can handle it!
  • These were great!!!!!
  • Saw that already,The meds for womans was funny received that one my e- mail

Hugs BB
  • Good one, RNmom! I sent it on to my friends...

Thought of you today when I went to get a blood test done. How have you been?

• Fill me a RX of that BUYAGRA...hmmm some FLIPITOR, and yeah some of that there DAMNITOL !!!!!!
  • yep
    On a bad day in the ER I'll pop all of the meds................................Well, except for the peptobimbo...........nothing worse than a nurse with a chest!
  • Oh, that was great!!! I'm posting at work for all the nurses to see!
  • I'm gonna have to print this and hang it on the bulletin board in the pharmacy!!!!
  • Too funny. I passed it on to my parenting group.
    Lydia
  • And then there's this........ worth repeating?
  • Ruth, would you please put "swollow coffee first" in the title. I don't know how much more coffee my lap top can take.

Lydia