OMG, if you love chicken AND vinegar!!!!

• O.K. I am NO cook, but I just made theee best chicken breasts!!!! Hubby and I were at Trader Joe's earlier and they had this delish sounding Santa Fe sauce.....looked at the ingredients and they are very sbd friendly. I threw some chicken breasts in a bowl and added this santa fe sauce w/ Frank's Red Hot sauce w/ chili and lime (so vinegary and delish!!!) AND then 2 hours later broiled 10 minutes a side and YUMMM!!!!! My chicky breast are HUGE and thick so yours may not take so long!

O.K. then I wanted a sauce to dip them in....so I mixed a bit of mayo./more Frank's red hot sauce/and Grey Poupon horseradish dijon mustard together and YUMMM YUMMM YUMMM!!! Even my 22 month old was scarfing this down like no tomorrow!!!!

So good and so easy, I served w/ green beans and this was sooo good!!!

O.K. sorry so excited but it turned out so good and I'm sooo excited, can you tell??? Hope you like this beach gals!!!!
  • Carroll, this sounds great! I'll leave this here for a bit so people see it, then move to the recipe forums.
  • Thanks Laurie, it was SOOO good!!! I am really proud of myself, hee hee
  • Oooh sounds right up my alley. I'm going to try this later in the week for dinner! Thanks for posting.
  • Quote: Oooh sounds right up my alley. I'm going to try this later in the week for dinner! Thanks for posting.
    No problem, I hope you like it as much as I did last night, yummmmmm
  • This sounds fantastic. Can you tell me what the name of the Santa Fe sauce was?
  • Quote: This sounds fantastic. Can you tell me what the name of the Santa Fe sauce was?
    OH it is!!!

It's the Trader Joe's brand Santa Fe Sauce. They had a ton at the end of one of the aisle's...I took a peek at the ingredients and it sounded FABU!!!

HTH
  • Thank you!!!
  • Quote: Thank you!!!
    Absolutely!!!!