Need to catch up with everyone.

• I have been so busy with my girls and school stuff and doing stuff in my house that I haven't been able to get on here.

I haven't been faithful to SB but I haven't gained anything back. I'm OP one day and then off the next. I'm still down 11 pounds and feeling great! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Talk to you soon!
    Erin
  • It is good to hear from you again. Look at it this way, even if you aren't OP all the time, you are eating heathier than you were before.
  • Hi Erin,

What a cute picture of you and your girls. I have the hardest time keeping up with posts. Especially the daily. I never seem to be able to get to it early enough in the day!

Your diet is fine. I agree with Barb. At least some of the time its healthy and I bet you are mindful of good eating all the time!

Sandi
  • Hi! I'm Sadiepies and I'm new here! I'm on Phase 3, but I honestly need to go back to phase 1. I haven't gained any back either...I don't think? But I've been really bad about cheating lately. Congratulations on your weight loss and I look forward to getting to know you!