South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 12:50 PM   #16  

Hey girls! Right now, it is 81 in Missouri. High Humidity makes it feel like 90. It's pretty hot. I can't wait for my float trip! I leave tomorrow afternoon. I just found out we get to set up our air mattress in a cabin instead of in a tent outside! Yea! Hope everyone is doing good! I get my allergy shot today after work It's my second one, and I have to get them every week. Hopefully they help!
Old 06-09-2005, 12:51 PM   #17  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Soon2B -- what? am I unofficial all the rest of the time That's what I do in my new job, lobby. It's what I've been wanting to do for so long and I am so happy they are letting me!

Barb -- don't worry about me. I *AM* crafty!!!!

See, HB owed me some rent $. She gets paid tomorrow (rent is late) and I get paid on Monday (when rent can come out!). So I deposited her check after my meetings and then went to the ATM (I only had $5.16 more than what was deposited) and even though it was a personal check, they let me take $20 out!!!

I got back here in a 100 degree car (it's 91 out here and hazy and I have no A/C in the car -- it's broken), got a huge Nalgene of water and my celery and hummus (snack I forgot to eat yesterday) and boy did I love it!

For lunch, a salad it is -- is premade tuna ok to have. The cafeteria makes it with tuna, mayo (regular) celery and some pickle relish (not sweet but dill). Or should I just ask for a few turkey slices (which makes me feel dumb to do, but I will).

See? CRAFTY! (read: lucky )

Scale went down to 194.2 so I can officially shange my ticker to 194
Old 06-09-2005, 08:34 PM   #18  
Mother Hen

Just dropping in for a quick hello. It has been damp and raining in Florida today. I got my exercises done early in pool before it rained.But it has cool pool back down.
I had a good loss at meeting tonight.3 1/2# the best in awhile. I was one happy camper.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:24 PM   #19  
Cat Lover

Talking

Hi again!

Hi Eleni!

Jenne!! Good weight loss!

Jen: It's hotter in NY That doesn't happen too often.

Sandi
Old 06-10-2005, 12:47 AM   #20  
A Lily from my yard!

Well looks like i'm draggin up the rear tonight! It has been a crazy hectic day! I wanted to leave my house by 9 well I didn't even get up til 10! Well I was up at 6 and fell back asleep about 7 and couldn't wake up! lol Got DD to my sisters finally. Hung out there for a while. Between my 2 and her 2 kids I was ready for a padded room! Rowdy bunch! lol 2 boys 2 girls oh the drama! lol She called on the cell from the concert to see if I wanted to hear my girl Carrie Underwood sing! How sweet! She's silly! I have been busy trying to find out where our Habitat for Humanity build is on Sat. Lucky me it's in my old town so I don't have to get up and drive early Sat. morning. Home interiors is helping to build one in Murfreesboro and my unit's day is this Sat. which gave me a perfect reason to come to town! lol Like I needed one! The chicks down there are meeting at 5:30 a.m.! I'll still be sleeping away! lol I won't be able to do a whole lot with my knee but I am goin to do what I can! I'm a great cheerleader! lol I hope all this is understandable it is late and I have had a long day!

Ruth...I am so glad the shot is helping you! Glad Harry is getting better also.

Amy...Hugs girl! Take care don't stress over it because it will not change it. Easier said than done I know but...remember kids pick up on things and DS will start asking questions. Do you really want to explain milk ducts! lol Keeping you in my thoughts and all waiting for a good report on Tuesday!

Well girls I have got to get to bed. Mom wants to try to go out to lunch tomorrow and hopefully she will be able to go. We are gonna go to a seafood place in Nashville so no sweat stayin OP! (I hope) tee-hee! She said she went out on her patio today to move a flower pot out of direct sun and right back in and her blood pressure shot up over 200! We'll see if she can make it out or not in this stinkin heat and humidity! I know y'all are all snoozin and hopefully resting peacefully!
Old 06-10-2005, 09:03 AM   #21  
Workin' it!!

I know I'm responding on Friday - but it's in regards to Bamie's post above...

My aunt and uncle own the jewelry store on the court square in Murfreesboro, Mullins Jewelers. It's my mom's sister and brother-in-law. I LOVE the Murfreesboro/Nashville area and so does my DBF - he wants to move there one day in the future. I'm so jealous that you're up in that area this weekend!
Closed Thread