3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   The Weekend - June 4th and 5th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/59063-weekend-june-4th-5th.html)

mamaeli 06-05-2005 07:36 PM

Warning: lots of :blah: :blah: :blah: and a little :dunno:

An end of the weekend check-in.......went to church and then sat around the house all day being lazy, read the end of a novel, made dinner, read Sunday's paper......am feeling kind of restless now. Maybe will go for a walk when DH gets home (driving my van with the stroller inside.) DS is taking a looooong nap. My shoulder feels pretty much better, can move my head almost all the way to the right. Feels so weird to know I don't have to wake up early tomrorrow, plan lunches tonight, or make sure that all laundry is done for the week. (Which is good, because the I think my dryer is almost dead--it's taking a least two cycles per load, almost two hours to dry... :( ) Have been craving big time......craving? don't know if that is the right word...probably "wanting to eat" would be better.....am trying to figure out why. Anxiety about not having taken my test yet? About not having a "job"? Bordeom? I can tell I'm "at risk" as I would call my students. Gave into myself and made the bean chocolate cake with peanut butter cream cheese frosting last night. Not a good idea. Only one piece went down the disposal, and DH's response was "this is cake...hmmm" and DS said "cake, mommy? yucky!" But like I said, only ONE piece went down the disposal. Could be hormonal, as my cycle will start in a couple of days. Beside the fish, green beans and brown rice, I've had SF jello, a fudgesicle, water, and crystal light and bocaburger with cheese and tomato. Hmmmm. this is turning into more a journal. I'm trying to focus on my successes---the khakis that fit, the sweatpants that were too tight now look good ( as far as sweats go,) the denim skirt I wore to church that was resting more on my hips than my waist. I don't want to ruin this.

Has anyone seen the poster for Mr. and Mrs. Smith? Can't say I'm much of a fan of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, but wow! her legs! I'm envious.

So let me focus on someone other than myself!!!!!

Ruth---oy yoy yoy. 6? Poor man, poor you. You are so in my thoughts! Enjoy what sounds like a lovely meal tonight, too. :balloons:

Ellis--glad to see you're feeling a little more up. I hear you with the humidity...too bad we don't have fairy cleaning godmothers :wizard:

Bamie--The flower is absolutely beautiful, beautiful dahhling!

To all you 5K'ers: You certainly have my respect. :strong: :bravo:

Jenne-way to resist! I'm proud of you! :cheer:

Anchor--one word "smally" :D

Wenchy--4 lbs! Hooray! :encore:

jenne1017 06-05-2005 08:55 PM

>>>>hugs Ruth!!!<<<<

gofishin50 06-05-2005 09:04 PM

:wave:Quick howdy 2all.................Just wanted 2chk n on Ruth and DH,:fr:soooo sorry:sorry: for ur husbnd,prayers out 2u both,take care:love:.........ROCKSTAR.........So U didn't find a garage 2buy:eek:???.....I call garage selling,:doh:ur trash my treasure!!!!!........:bravo:Congrats on U 5k runners,I wish I cld hv been there w/u:yes:........:dance:Having a grt time on MY BEACH TOWEL this wknd,,,Hope u all did:flow2:,,,,Hey:lucky: 2all u othrs I did not mention,,,,,still trying 2get 2know uall:yes:....LIFE'S A BEACH :beach::beach::beach:AND THEN THERE IS MONDAY:yikes::censored::tantrum:....HAPPY BEACHIN MY FRIENDS.................GOFISHIN:dancer:

ellis 06-05-2005 09:09 PM

GoFishin', you're so sweet and so funny. :lol3:
xoxo Rockstar

gofishin50 06-05-2005 10:10 PM

:wave:HEY ROCKSTAR.........Hv missed u:comp: posting lately:yes:,GLAD:lucky: 2c U bk...Hope everything is going ur way:grouphug:,,,U truely R A GREAT FRIEND:encore:!!!! Until I saw UR picture posted,,,I thought U were more like EDITH BUNKER:doh:,,,Boy was I way off!!!:crazy:....U R much younger then UR wisdom:chin: and wit:lol3:...Happy times on your BEACH TOWEL:beach::beach::beach:.............GOFISHIN :dancer: .....Took me 3times 2 post this,computer kept knocking me off:tantrum:

Barb0522 06-05-2005 10:13 PM

ILoveMyCat - Krispy Kreme was just one of many sponsors. The company I work for was the main sponsor and part of the run was through our campus. We had over 700 people on Team EDS alone. I read in the paper today that we had over 10,000 in the race. That is actually small compared to the Dallas Komen run that I ran in October. It had over 40,000! I got lots of samples of Crystal Light Lemonade To Go. My son is loving it! It is really helping him to drink his water but I bought a box today and they are really expensive! :lol: I actually made him Koolaide with Splenda and he like that too.

We had a wonderful time at the animal shelter. Brian got to feed the goats and clean the rabbit cages as well as help with the cats and dogs. They finally had a Shitzu so he could actually walk a dog (with me holding the end just in case). Most of there dogs are huge. Even before we started this he was saying he wanted to be a veterinarian when he grows up so this will be a good exposure to a variety of animals.

ilovemyluckycat 06-05-2005 10:55 PM

Barb: what a sweet son you are raising!

We have the Komen run too, but I think it attracts about 3,000 runners! I knew everythig in Texas would huge!!! :lol:

Did you like the spirit of everyone arond you? It was so excitiing!

Sandi