3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Phase 1 Start on Monday, May 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/57145-phase-1-start-monday-may-2-a.html)

SarahLL1031 04-29-2005 12:14 PM

Phase 1 Start on Monday, May 2

Hi guys..I am planning on starting Phase 1 on Monday...May 2nd. I have been posting on the Sugar Busters! thread for awhile and now I would like to jump start my summer again and go back to P1 of South Beach. I have lost a ton on South Beach before..

Are there any phase 1 support groups on this thread?

Thanks,
Sarah

soon2Bfab 04-29-2005 12:21 PM

Sarah - all the ladies in this forum are supportive & great! We usually "meet" in the daily forum. Please join us!!! Good luck on phase I (I'm currently revisiting phase I, today is day 4!)

Bamiegurl 04-29-2005 02:44 PM

Hey welcome aboard! I think half of us revisit p-1 each month! lol

Ruthxxx 04-29-2005 02:52 PM

Here's the weekly Phase I start thread! (All I did was edit the title.)

beachgal 04-29-2005 02:56 PM

Sarah, I think I'll be joining you. :) My sourdough bread binging this week has me craving again. :rolleyes: My fault, entirely. But a week or so of Phase 1 ought to bring it back into control. :)

Don't forget to clear your house of off plan stuff, and do lots of shopping. Meet you here, Monday! :D

SarahLL1031 04-29-2005 02:57 PM

Good good good!! I am excited..I am feeling so fluffy and want to drop these unwanted pounds. Like I said before, I lost a ton on SouthBeach before...and know I can do it again..but, I just need to motivate myself. I know that doing it will take a lot of patience...but, the support is what I need..I need to gain control of myself again.

I hope that I can meet some nice new people on this thread too...I have made a lot of friends on the Sugar Busters thread...they seem to have the same idea as SouthBeach too..a little different though.

Will check back frequently...

I will try to find that other forum!

-sarah-

Ruthxxx 04-29-2005 04:37 PM

Here's today's Daily, Sarah, and once again, welcome. There will probably be some other Phase I starters joining you by Monday.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57119

Ruthxxx 05-01-2005 07:43 AM

bump

kimberlydrn 05-01-2005 08:54 AM

Hi. My name's Kim and this will be my first time doing Southbeach. I'm starting this morning. I'm a little anxious about cutting the sweet stuff out of my diet, because I am definitely an "addict". I'm excited though. I had lost 25 pounds previously, but have gained 10 back. I've got to get serious. I'm a faithful exerciser though, or I would've probably gained all of it back. Well, I'm off to make my first egg and turkey bacon breakfast. I hope I'm posting in the right place.
Kim

chilichick 05-01-2005 09:37 AM

I will start Monday as well and be very very dedicated and STRICT. I am off to Las vegas June 30 to see my favorite band, Red Hot Chili Peppers, ( hence my user name) perform and meeting lots of other fans. I want at least 15-20 pounds off by then. That gives me two months. I will be happy with 10 off and lots of inches. I am hitting the gym daily and WATER WATER WATER. I need to flush out my system.

Bamiegurl 05-01-2005 09:49 AM

Hey Kim welcome! You are in the right place!

Looks like I will be joinin y'all chicks myself. I have been on P-1 but this w-end has been a lil off! lol So I will need to detox again. lol!

Louise1013 05-01-2005 09:54 AM

I will be starting over as well. I got the weekend Cheats and need to go 2 weeks again.

Good luck to all of you. Enjoy your last day of crap!

Heidi 05-01-2005 09:08 PM

Hi All, I'm going back to Phase 1 too, trying to get past a seemingly endless plateau. Thanks Ruth and Ellis for pointing me to this thread - I didn't realize it was renewed each week for Phase 1 starters.

I've been on SB since last June. I lost the initial weight rather quickly and then stalled in November and have had a hard time losing again. It's the milestone, trying to get below the 200 mark, that is blocking me. Has anyone else had a problem number that throws a mental block your way?

I'm committed to at least a week of Phase 1 and daily walking. Hopefully the scale will move and my commitment will hold.

1day@atime 05-01-2005 11:23 PM

Hello Ladies,

Starting ph 1 AGAIN with you all tomorrow.

AZLowcarber 05-02-2005 12:07 AM

Best of luck to all of you! :)