3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Happy Birthday, Laurie!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/55569-happy-birthday-laurie.html)

ellis 03-29-2005 07:47 PM

Happy Birthday, Laurie!!

Happy Birthday, Sweet Laurie!! :balloons: :gift: :hat: :hb:
Hope you're having a wonderful day, darling. :grouphug:

little chick 03-29-2005 07:55 PM

:hb: :hat: :gift: :cb: :grouphug: :balloons: :bubbles: :cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE

Bamiegurl 03-29-2005 09:28 PM

It's tomorrow. Today is her birthday eve! lol It will still be good for tomorrow as well!

Bamiegurl 03-30-2005 06:52 AM

Happy Birthday Laurie!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:gift: :flow2: :dancer: :grouphug: :cloud9: :high: :queen: :encore: :cheer: :cheers: :sunny: :balloons: :wizard: :dance: :cp: :bravo: :hb: (that's carrot cake) teehee :love:

ellis 03-30-2005 06:52 AM

Thank you, Bamie. I didn't have time to read that HUGE thread yesterday. :lol:

Bamiegurl 03-30-2005 06:55 AM

Well I'm sure she will be happy to celebrate 2 days! teehee Especially with the load she had been under with that wretched paper!

cottagebythesea 03-30-2005 07:00 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE !!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

Ruthxxx 03-30-2005 08:10 AM

A Very Happy Birthday to a Very Special Person
LAURIE!

Sunnybunny 03-30-2005 09:25 AM

Happy Birthday Week!

In the spirit of celebrating two days of Laurie's Birthday, I vote we celebrate it for a week. Should have had a Laurie History Month! TeeHee

Happy Birthday Laurie!

:hb: :gift: :grouphug: :balloons: :hb: :gift: :hb: :gift: :grouphug: :balloons: :grouphug: :balloons: :hb: :gift: :grouphug: :balloons: :hb: :gift: :grouphug: :balloons: :hb: :gift: :grouphug: :balloons::hb: :gift: :grouphug: :balloons: :hb: :gift: :grouphug: :balloons: :hb: :gift: :grouphug: :balloons::hb: :gift: :grouphug: :balloons: :hb: :gift: :grouphug: :balloons::hb: :gift: :grouphug: :balloons::hb: :gift: :grouphug:

AZLowcarber 03-30-2005 09:25 AM

Happy Birthday!

soon2Bfab 03-30-2005 09:31 AM

Laurie - I hope your birthday is filled with many wonderful things! You certainly deserve it hon!! :hb:

beachgal 03-31-2005 08:39 AM

Ahhh, you guys are the best!!! :goodvibes: :grouphug: :thanks:

2 days of birthday celebrating is wonderful!!! :D I love that my coworkers and DH have been so supportive....on Tuesday we had a staff meeting with all our student workers and our wonderful secretary got a sugar free cheesecake from a local bakery and brought it in lit with candles! :D That was so neat! The carrot cake turned out awesome (one of the things that tastes even better made with WW flour! :T ) and DH invited my neighbors and a friend from work over to eat it with us, which was a total surprise!!! :D We had such a nice evening. I spent most of the day on the phone with friends and family--one of the perils of living so far away, but they all made sure I felt loved, which was such a blessing. God is good! :D

Thanks so much, chickies! I still don't know where we're going on this mystery trip, but DH said it's slightly warmer than here, which is music to my ears!!! :cool:

I hope all of you are having a great day...are my friends on the east coast enjoying beautiful weather like we are? It was in the 50s yesterday and sunny! :faint:

Sunnybunny 03-31-2005 09:18 AM

Happy Birthday (again) Laurie!

beachgal 03-31-2005 03:58 PM

Sunnybunny, has anyone ever told you that you're a sweetheart? :love: Thanks! :D

HistoryChick 03-31-2005 07:41 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE!!! You're such an inspiration!!! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your birthday!!!