3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   What will you do different in March? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/54250-what-will-you-do-different-march.html)

AZLowcarber 03-02-2005 10:11 AM

What will you do different in March?

Anyone tweaking around? I'm sticking with my eating plan and adding in a few more minutes a day of exercise using my cheapy Walmart ab wheel :)
How about you? ready to make each day count? I sure am! No regrets! :cool:

Barb0522 03-02-2005 10:23 AM

I'm going to try to get back to my normal level of exercise - I lost about half of February due to being sick. I'm also going to do a better job of keeping chocolate out of the house. DH and DS bought me some dark chocolate for Valentine's Day and I have trouble with portion control. I think that will be enough so I won't need to cut back on my starches or fruits.

rochelle 03-02-2005 10:25 AM

Goals, goals, goals

Hi! I set some exercise goals (on this site) and weight loss goals for the month of March. I have an end goal of 9 pounds by the end of March, with mini-goals in between. I'm also going to hang a pair of my size 13 (which are really, really small 13s) pants on my closet door for me to see every time I dress up to motivate me. Right now I'm wearing size 12 jeans so go figure. I've only been back at it for about a month, but I was starting to get tired, starting to cheat too much, starting to make excuses not to exercise. The result: slower loss. So I'm trying different things to motivate me. Have you decided what to do differently?

Islander 03-02-2005 11:39 AM

Exercise, exercise, even if it's only 15 minutes...My March Target Weight Loss Goal is 8 pounds. I did terrible in Feb., so this will be a catch up month for me. More water, been bad on this area. I want to be able to wear my size 10 again. :( I have new ones hanging in my closet. Also, do better when we go out to eat! ;)

fuzzy324 03-02-2005 12:34 PM

I'm adding a bit of stationary bike riding in the mornings to pick up my metabolism during the day. I only have time for 2 miles in the AM, but I lost a lot better in January when I was riding the bike in the mornings in addition to my regular half hour workout at night.

Bunnababy 03-02-2005 01:07 PM

Stay on plan even when stressed. Get to the gym at least four times a week once this bronchitis is gone completely. I just want to get into the mindset of taking care of myself physically being a priority in my life.

beach bum 03-02-2005 04:40 PM

Hi, I going to exercise more, by adding more minutes to my:strong: workouts, and to start introducing new carbs.:cbg: to my menus on Phase 2.

Hugs :) BB

amb_lyn 03-02-2005 04:50 PM

My March goal......... EXERCISEEEEE!! I didn't do any extra exercise in Feb. Ya, sure, I did stuff, but nothing that really counts I guess. LOL I worked and in all my jobs, I am on my feet the whole time..but other than that, there was NO extra. EXERCISEEEE!! LOL

soon2Bfab 03-02-2005 07:36 PM

More water!!! Less Chocolate :m: Also more exercise & I'm adding cinnamon to my vitamins (let's see if it has the same results w/ me AZ!!) :crossed:

chilichick 03-03-2005 05:37 AM

My Goal for March is less meat, more dark green veggies and hit the gym 4 times a week.

Ruthxxx 03-03-2005 05:40 AM

I am going to focus on drinking much more water! It seems I really slack off on it in winter which may be hindering more weightloss. You'd think I'd know that!

ellis 03-03-2005 07:23 AM

I'm going to stop drinking diet pop. I've been drinking a LOT of it lately, and I'm not getting my water.
And I'm going to get back to exercising. I've become so lazy this winter, it's not funny. :(

little chick 03-03-2005 09:02 AM

I am adding the gym. I think most of my problem is the exercise thing I really don't like to do it. I wish I could get back to the time that I liked it.

cottagebythesea 03-03-2005 03:33 PM

I'm going to focus on drinking more water, I don't like it, and it just doesn't appeal to me in the wintertime. I drink a lot of Fruit 2 O, but it's sweetened with splenda and I want to get away from consuming so much splenda every day.

HistoryChick 03-04-2005 12:02 AM

Sticking to the plan.....no more jelly beans......and less choc....I've been bad! And more exercise