Hi, I'm new to the board and I like to

• introduced myself, I'm Married & Retired To Cape Cod. I been on the beach for 1 1/2 years,lost 12 pounds and was 5 pounds from goal,than I gained it all back going on a cruise. YIKES Now I trying to get those pounds off and than some.

Question How did you get the weight ruler to appear on your posts. I filled in all the information but when it come to the last part I didn't understand as I'm not computer savy.It said that I should use the blog on my web site or e-mail.????????? TIA Hugs BB
  • Welcome Beach Bum. I'm clueless on the ticker but there are some chicks that can fix ya right up. I plan on visitin your part of the country someday.
  • Hello Beach Bum. (cute name)

Here is the info for adding a weight tracker : http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51558
  • Hi BB~ Welcome to our little bit of the beach
  • Hi BB and welcome to The Beach.

When you select the code to use for your tracker, select the second code and paste it into your signature. If you have a problem, PM me with the info and I'll get you set up.
  • Hi!
  • Hi Ruth
    This is beach bum again I can't get the copy & paste to work. II can't find the signature on the board.

for the weight tracker I like the pink & purple lace on the 4 page and the little old ladiy walking on page 3 I believe

SW159
    CW156
    GW140

Thanks so much for helping men Hugs, BB
  • Thanks Ladies for your warm welcome. Hope i will be able to give some support back to the board. Hugs BB
  • Hi I'm think I found out how to use the signature edit to find my weight tracker. Hope this works. Hugs BB