So hungry today

• I don't know what it is, but I am starving today!! I've been good though, but geesh. I dunno how much more I can take before I fall off the wagon today. Helpppppppp!
  • Hey Amber~~

You're eating til you're satisfied, aren't you? Are you eating on Phase I or Phase II?

A lot of times, if the munch monster strikes, a small handful of nuts, like almonds or cashews will help me. Another thing I like is yogurt.

Hope this helps.

Mamacita
  • I'm in P2. I sit down to eat & i'm full. But today for some reason, I have just got the 'munchies'. I've had peanuts, I guess I can grab some yogurt. I've had dinner, which was off phase. DH cooked & so I thought what the heck. Bad on my part. I was being lazy. I'm hoping the scale is kind in the morning.
  • what about celery or cucumbers in a big salad with vinegar as dressing? That ALWAYS helps me
  • Too late.. I fell off today.. I will get back on track in the morning. I'm done eating for tonight though, I am sure of that much. Thanks for the help. *Sigh* I guess we all have an off day every now & then??
  • We all have "off" days...the thing is to not feel like you're being punished or deprived. That's not the way to look at things. If you have that mindset, you're setting yourself up for failure. So, as LLM said, "Today is always fresh, with no mistakes in it."

For me, a lot of the time, if I'm wandering around the house feeling "hungry". I'm either thirsty or bored. I'll drink a glass of water and if that doesn't do the trick, I find something to do that isn't food related. Hard to knit or type with food in your hand!

Mamacita