South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 02:03 PM   #16  

Hi, gals! How come when Hubby and I are both sick he gets to sleep until the afternoon but I have to get up with Brian at 6 AM when he woke up. Neither of us slept very well. I did get up at 4 and took some Advil. My fever was 103.5. I still need to go to the grocery store. My fever is lower now but I expect it to spike again in the late afternoon. I have a feeling I will be working from home tomorrow so I don't get any of my coworkers sick.

Karen - That is great news about the baby. Brian would have been Brianna Marie if he'd turned out to be a girl. Don't worry about gaining the weight. Just eat as healthy as possible for you and your little girl.
Old 02-06-2005, 04:23 PM   #17  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Barb~103.5!! How many days is that now??!! I sure hope you get over what you have soon!! Please, get some rest!! You won't get any better if you're stressed & not resting. DH will just 'have' to take care of the kiddo. Give him NO CHOICE!
Old 02-06-2005, 05:36 PM   #18  
A Lily from my yard!

Hey Chickies! I missed y'all over the weekend! I need a laptop! Although I don't know if I would have paid the 16 bucks a day internet fee. When we checked in Fri. the elevators were broken and were down for 2 hours so I wound up with 4 free drink coupons that I could use at the bar or at Starbucks. Since I don't drink I had several Mocha's while I was there! Was not at all impressed by their heavenly anythings! You want a true heavenly bed and bath stay at The Hermitage Hotel in Nashville! They treat you like Royalty and their beds and baths are wonderfully wonderful. teehee Well I have read up on all the happenins but I have got to go I have been on here since I got home! lol
Amy.... UGH! You seem to be in the right frame of mind. I'll chat more later.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:10 PM   #19  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

Hello all;
Been a few days. I fell off the pier and was being washed away, BUT, caught a good wave and crawling back onto the beach. Will be starting again tomorrow. I have felt like poop. I have done nothing but, sleep most of the weekend. My tummy just aches. So, tomorrow is a fresh start.
I am surfing now, due to super bowl. Not a big football fan. No GB's tomorrow, so will be cleaning and running errands. Have a date with GYM also. Not sure if it's before or after lunch. Dressing to go and if I get the call, I am ready.
Well, have some business to take care of.
Talk to y'all tomorrow.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:32 PM   #20  
Faith in me

Hello Ladies!

Well at the moment I'm stitting in my room watching the half-time show for the Super Bowl! I have to say...it's a good one! I like Paul McCartney's music...anyways...My weekend was alright....I ended up helping my older brother move into his new house...It's a cute house....His fiancee gave me some of her clothes that she just doesn't want anymore...I can actually fit into her clothes!! Which is pretty exciting being that I think she's skinny! Today I went to the mall just to get out of the house...sometimes ya just need to...didn't really see anything...tried on a few dresses....I then came home and went grocery shopping with dad......OOOh they're singing Hey Jude now...GREAT SONG! Anyways I then came home and went bike riding...did about 2 miles...not as far as I wanted to go but it was getting dark and chilly I got on the scale today and it said I was down to 168!! Let's hope it still says that tomorrow morning lol....Well the half-time show is over and i have to say it was pretty awesome! I hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend! Let's all have a great week on the beach!!
Old 02-06-2005, 08:39 PM   #21  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hey, History Chick, didja sing along for Hey Jude? I sure did. I remember the time before the Beatles and how refreshing I thought they were when they appeared - the 50's? It was back when I was avirgin!

It's been a rough weekend so I'm leaving Harry with the rest of the game and getting into my robe ready for bed. I'll stay up for the Girls' last potty call and then be in the sack catching some zzzz's. See y'all in the mawnin, as Bamie would say!
Old 02-06-2005, 09:24 PM   #22  
A Lily from my yard!

Laurie.... I just substituted zucinni strips for the pasta strips. Just regular lasagna recipe. Well I did use a carb friendly sauce and wow was it a lil spicy! As Emeril would say... They kicked it up a notch! lol No I don't remember the name but I know the label! haha Well I'm followin suit of Ruth and headin to bed I am wiped out. I have to have mom at her doctors in the morning at 9 so we have to head out early. Goodnight chicks. See y'all in tha mawnin! lol
Old 02-07-2005, 03:34 AM   #23  
RNMOM

Default Hi ladies

I know it's late, I hope I don't type so loudly that you can't sleep. I know you all had wonderful weekends..........mine was spent in the ER. I've had healthier patients come in to get feeing better than Barb. Girl, you need to see a doc and get a shot in the fanny!

I worked 7 days in a row last week and I'm beat. Too tired to sleep. Anyway, we had a potluck at work for the superbowl. I brought a nasty cake, apple pie filling, pudding, carmel sauce, nuts type dessert that was layered and looked beautiful. I can only assume it tasted good because everyone was raving about it! I sat there and ate a bowl of sugarfree fatfree chocolate pudding.

I'm back to being scared of sugar. Apparently that is like cocaine or alcohol for some. I seem to be unable to set limits for myself, so I'm best not to start at all. Detox is too horrible.

Anyway, I hope you have a great Monday!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread